Each lottery offers different odds of winning. That depends on the formula – the number of drums and balls used in the game. Before playing a specific lottery, make sure to understand your chances. The odds of winning any prize are considerably less than nailing the jackpot.
Here is a quick overview of your odds to win the grand prize in major lotteries:
- US Powerball odds – The most popular lotto game in the world offers a 1:292,201,338 chance to win the jackpot.
- US MegaMillions odds – The guaranteed prize is $40 million, and your odds of winning it are 1:302,575,350.
- Eurojackpot odds – This continental European lottery gives the chances of winning the jackpot of 1:95,344,200.
- EuroMillions odds – You need to beat the odds of 1:139,838,160 to win the grand prize in this lottery.
- Italy SuperEnalotto odds – This national lottery is famous for great jackpots and bad odds of winning it. The chances are 1:622,614,630.
- Brazil Mega Sena odds – The biggest South American lotto has the odds of winning the jackpot placed at 1:50,063,860.
- Australian Oz Lotto odds – The Australian Lotto has a guaranteed prize pool of $2 million, and the chances to land the jackpot are 1:45,379,620.
Our experts designed a simple lottery odds calculator. It can give you the chance to win any lottery in the world. All you need to do is to enter the specifics of that game. The calculator will even give you the chance to win based on the number of tickets you buy for the draw.