Classic Lotto (Ohio) Lottery Results & Winning Numbers
- Latest Classic Lotto Winning Numbers & Jackpots
- Classic Lotto Jackpot Trend
- Classic Lotto Hot & Cold Numbers
- Classic Lotto Quick Pick Numbers
- Classic Lotto Prizes and Odds
- Classic Lotto KICKER Multiplier Prizes
- Classic Lotto Drawing Schedule
- The Biggest Classic Lotto Winners and Jackpots
- Classic Lotto Rules in Ohio
- Ohio Classic Lotto Payout and Taxes
- Things to Know About Classic Lotto in Ohio
- FAQs Classic Lotto
Latest Classic Lotto Winning Numbers & Jackpots
|Classic Lotto Draw Date||Winning numbers||Jackpot|
Wednesday Dec 06, 2023
USD 3.3 Million
Monday Dec 04, 2023
USD 3.2 Million
Saturday Dec 02, 2023
USD 3.1 Million
Wednesday Nov 29, 2023
USD 3 Million
Monday Nov 27, 2023
USD 2.9 Million
Saturday Nov 25, 2023
USD 2.8 Million
Wednesday Nov 22, 2023
USD 2.7 Million
Monday Nov 20, 2023
USD 2.6 Million
Saturday Nov 18, 2023
USD 2.5 Million
Wednesday Nov 15, 2023
USD 2.4 Million
Classic Lotto Jackpot Trend
Classic Lotto Hot & Cold Numbers
Classic Lotto Quick Pick Numbers
Saturday, Dec 09, 2023
Classic Lotto Prizes and Odds
Classic Lotto in Ohio is a traditional draw game with the chances of winning estimated at 1 in 54. To someone, it may seem rather low, but there are winners in all four tiers. For more detail, see the table below. You have every opportunity to make money!
|Match||The Prize You Win||Odds %|
|6||$1,000,000 Jackpot* (rolling over)||1 in 13,983,804 or 0.000007%|
|5||$1,500||1 in 54,201 or 0.0018%|
|4||$70||1 in 1,032 or 0.096%|
|3||$2||1 in 57|
Classic Lotto KICKER Multiplier Prizes
If you adore lotto games with multipliers, you may be astonished at the Kicker option that may let you win an extra prize of up to $100,000. For that, mark the corresponding KICKER box in your playslip, and the computer will generate a six-digit number that will be printed on the ticket. Then, the draw begins, and you must match this KICKER number in the exact order. If you feel you’re going to win the lottery this time, don’t lose your chance! $100,000 may be yours!
|Match||Kicker Prizes||Odds %|
|6||$100,000||1 in 1,000,000 or 0.0001%|
|5||$5,000||1 in 111,111 or 0.0009%|
|4||$1,000||1 in 11,111 or 0.009%|
|3||$100||1 in 1,111 or 0.09%|
|2||$10||1 in 111 or 0.9%|
Classic Lotto Drawing Schedule
The Ohio Lottery offers three draws of the Classic Lotto per week. They are held on Monday, Wednesday, and Saturday evenings, so you have enough time to read lottery books and study various lotto strategies to find the most successful way to win.
|Draw Time||07:05 p.m. Eastern Daylight Time||07:05 p.m. Eastern Daylight Time||07:05 p.m. Eastern Daylight Time|
|Sales Stop||07:00 p.m. Eastern Daylight Time||07:00 p.m. Eastern Daylight Time||07:00 p.m. Eastern Daylight Time|
The Biggest Classic Lotto Winners and Jackpots
There are not many stories about the Classic Lottery winners because complete anonymity after a lottery win is allowed in Ohio. However, the amounts and dates are available to the public, so you may see that the jackpot is hit rather seldom.
The latest win highlighted on the OL official site occurred in November 2022, and the prize was $39.3 million. In the table below, you’ll find information about the other five winners from the past years.
|Unknown||$73.3 Million||3 – 8 – 26 – 28 – 34 – 35||Jun 14, 2014|
|Unknown||$50.4 Million||7 – 11 – 13 – 14 – 23 – 42||Oct 24, 2011|
|Unknown||$26.8 Million||9 – 24 – 25 – 26 – 39 – 48||Oct 1, 2018|
|Unknown||$18.7 Million||6 – 13 – 20 – 21 – 27 – 35||Jul 27, 2019|
|Unknown||$17.4 Million||1 – 8 – 19 – 21 – 31 – 32||Dec 30, 2015|
Classic Lotto Rules in Ohio
Classic Lotto is one of the most well-known statewide games offered by the Ohio Lottery. Its first draw took place on January 22, 2007, and in 2012, the KICKER feature was added. There have been no changes to the game’s structure since then.
Today, you should consider the following principles of the Ohio Classic Lotto:
- The players who want to enter the game must be at least 18 years old.
- It has been adapted to the 6/49 format since its first launch.
- Classic Lotto fans play the game three times a week.
- KICKER is an extra feature that gives players more chances to win prizes from $10 to $100,000.
- The top prize is $1,000,000 here, and it grows until the winner appears.
- You must be in the territory of Ohio to play Classic Lotto.
- There are over 9,800 Ohio Lottery retailers that can sell you Classic Lotto tickets.
Here are the Classic Lotto rules for you:
- Take a playslip from your retailer to complete it.
- Choose six numbers out of 49 on your own or via the Auto Pick option. Note that the Quick Pick strategy helped many lottery winners get their prizes! At the same time, our advice on how to win the lotto will also be useful to you.
- Fill out all five play areas if you like.
- Select the KICKER option if you want.
- Define your plans in the Multi-Draw area.
- Wait for your overwhelming prize, keeping your ticket closer!
A lot of players still see the results of the drawings on the Ohio Lottery website, while others choose the official mobile app. As for us, we have also designed the Classic Lotto page for you to follow the game. Besides, we’ve collected a list of the best lottery apps for iOS and Android. So, choose the most convenient option for you!
Ohio Classic Lotto Payout and Taxes
Don’t lose your mind if you win a big Classic Lotto prize! Your ticket must be validated, and the amount must be redeemed within 180 days after the draw. Below, you will see how to do that. Besides, we recommend reading the step-by-step claim instructions.
|Amount||How to Claim Your Ohio Classic Lotto Prize|
|$1 – $599|
The Ohio Lottery’s authorized retailers are always at your service if you want to claim your small amounts. If mailing, send your ticket to
The Ohio Lottery Commission
The Lausche Building – Room 452
615 West Superior Avenue
Cleveland, OH 44113
To get your money, keep following these steps:
|$5,000 and over||Big amounts may be redeemed at the Ohio Lottery Office only.|
|Jackpots||The top prizes are claimed at the OL office. You will have 60 days to decide how the prize will be paid. The lump sum or 30 annuity payments are the options for you.|
|Mobile Cashing||This is the option that allows you to get your non-jackpot prizes directly into your bank account. It is built into the Ohio Lottery mobile app, so download it or join the MyLottoRewards program.|
Things to Know About Classic Lotto in Ohio
- The players pay $1 for a Classic Lotto ticket. If you want to enter a KICKER game, another $1 is added to the price.
- The jackpot increases by $100,000 after each draw if no winners occur.
- It’s up to you whether to choose a lump sum or 30 annuity payments. However, if you prefer cash, you will be paid just 50% of the advertised jackpot.
- KICKER is a feature with a very rich history. It appeared in 1988 as an add-on for Super Lotto. After the elimination of the lottery in 2005, it switched to Mega Millions, but was offered to Ohio players only. Six years later, right after the introduction of Megaplier, the feature was canceled and revived in 2012 for Classic Lotto.
- The KICKER prizes may be won in five tiers, while the general Lotto prizes are implied for just four of them.
- The players may choose up to 10 consecutive draws and stay with Classic Lotto for 3 weeks or even a bit longer.
FAQs Classic Lotto
The drawings occur on Monday, Wednesday, and Saturday.
07:05 p.m. (ET) is the time when the Classic Lotto determines the winner. Don’t miss it!
The recent Classic Lotto jackpot was hit in November 2022, but the name of the lucky man who won $39.3 million is still unknown.
It is Village Pantry #5716, Marysville, Ohio, where the winning ticket was purchased. Nevertheless, luck can smile on every player in Ohio.
In Ohio, you may purchase the tickets at the official retailers and online.
The Classic Lotto live draws occur on WCPO-TV.
There are just five minutes between the suspension of ticket sales and the drawing. As you may guess, the tickets for the next draw must be purchased by 07:00 p.m. (ET).