Totoloto (Portugal) Lottery Results & Winning Numbers
- Latest Totoloto Winning Numbers & Jackpots
- Totoloto Jackpot Trend
- Totoloto Hot & Cold Numbers
- Totoloto Quick Pick Numbers
- Totoloto Prizes and Odds
- Totoloto Drawing Schedule
- The Biggest Totoloto Winners and Jackpots
- Totoloto Rules in Portugal
- Portugal Totoloto Payout and Taxes
- Things to Know About Totoloto in Portugal
- FAQs Totoloto
Latest Totoloto Winning Numbers & Jackpots
|Totoloto Draw Date||Winning numbers||Jackpot|
Saturday Sep 30, 2023
EUR 7.8 Million
Wednesday Sep 27, 2023
EUR 7.5 Million
Saturday Sep 23, 2023
EUR 7.3 Million
Wednesday Sep 20, 2023
EUR 6.9 Million
Saturday Sep 16, 2023
EUR 1.6 Million
Wednesday Sep 13, 2023
EUR 1.4 Million
Saturday Sep 09, 2023
EUR 1.2 Million
Wednesday Sep 06, 2023
EUR 1 Million
Saturday Sep 02, 2023
EUR 2.3 Million
Wednesday Aug 30, 2023
EUR 2.1 Million
Totoloto Jackpot Trend
Totoloto Hot & Cold Numbers
Totoloto Quick Pick Numbers
Wednesday, Oct 04, 2023
Totoloto Prizes and Odds
In Portugal, there are several lotteries held across the state, and Totoloto is one of the most popular. With its traditional structure, impressive jackpot, and winning odds estimated at 1 in 7, it really deserves at least a couple of entries.
|5+Lucky Number||Jackpot (progressive)||1 in 24,789,492 or 0.000004%|
|5||€ 22,000||1 in 2,065,791 or 0.000048%|
|4+Lucky Number||€ 231||1 in 112,680 or 0.00089%|
|4||€ 230||1 in 9,389 or 0.01%|
|3+Lucky Number||€6||1 in 2,620 or 0.038%|
|3||€5||1 in 218 or 0.46%|
|2+Lucky Number||€3||1 in 187 or 0.53%|
|2||€ 2||1 in 16|
|1+Lucky Number||€1||1 in 37|
|Lucky Number only||€1||1 in 23|
*Approximate amounts based on the average prize pool
No typical add-ons can make your winnings bigger, but the Totoloto fans know how to provide more diversity and often play multiples. It means that you can choose from 4 to 11 numbers for you to play, get more lottery combinations, and raise your winning chances, though the entries are more expensive in this case. So, define your budget, consider lottery odds, and try effective lottery strategies. Luck will be on your side!
Totoloto Drawing Schedule
Totoloto is held twice a week, so Jogos Santa Casa invites all the players to join it on weekdays and weekends. Choose the day that is more convenient for you, or participate in all the plays in a row! Turn to lottery predictions or create your own lotto prediction algorithm in Excel. Rely on your luck and go ahead for big wins.
|Draw Time||07:00 p.m. (Central European Time)||07:00 p.m. (Central European Time)|
|Sales Stop||06:50 p.m. (Central European Time)||06:50 p.m. (Central European Time)|
The Biggest Totoloto Winners and Jackpots
With its rolling jackpot with no cap, the Portuguese Totoloto is a very tempting game for many gamblers, as any of them can be the next in the list of lotto winners who became millionaires! Though Jogos Santa Casa collects the winners’ data, it does so just to fulfill the law of the Fight against Money Laundering, and personal information is not revealed after a lottery win. Still, the amounts and dates of the winning draws are available, so we invite you to get inspired with some prize breakdowns below.
|Unknown||Unknown||€11.6 million||October 23, 2021|
|Unknown||Unknown||€11 million||October 13, 2012|
|Unknown||Unknown||€6.3 million||August 24, 2022|
|Unknown||Unknown||€5 million||April 6, 2013|
|Unknown||Unknown||€3 million||May 10, 2023|
|Unknown||Unknown||€1.7 million||February 4, 2023|
Totoloto Rules in Portugal
Totoloto is on the list of the oldest Portuguese lotteries. It was launched on March 30, 1985, so, as you can see, it has a rich history. Here are some of its milestones for you:
- 1987 – the matrix is changed from 6/45 to 6/47.
- 1990 – another change in the format, with two extra balls added to the grid.
- 1997 – the Wednesday draw is added to the only Saturday play.
- 2011 – a new format, 6/49 plus 1/13 for the Lucky Number, is established.
As for the rules, they are very distinct, so we think you will never go astray here:
- Portuguese lotteries are available only to players 18 years of age and older.
- When playing Totoloto, you choose five numbers out of 49 and one Lucky Number from the set of 13 separate balls. To make it easier to choose, play with your horoscope’s lucky numbers or turn to lottery numerology predictions.
- The prizes can be won in 10 tiers!
- All the prizes are not fixed and depend on the revenue from ticket sales.
- Totoloto takes place two times a week.
- Today, it is an online lottery, so you may find it absolutely convenient to play it even if you are abroad.
- The game is run by Santa Casa Global, the Portuguese company established to provide gambling across the state and create international partnerships. A lion’s share of its income is earmarked to fund Santa Casa da Misericórdia, a charity supporting the most disadvantaged citizens.
Jogos Santa Casa, the authorized operator of the game, provides comfortable and safe online gaming, so you can feel free when betting there. The order is a piece of cake as well:
- Create an account on the Jogos Santa Casa official site. There are all the instructions, so the process is very smooth.
- Proceed to the Totoloto page to make your stake.
- Mark five numbers between 1 and 49 in any panel. The Pick 5 strategy and our tips on how to win the lottery will help you succeed.
- There are 10 panels offered to the gamblers within a play, so you can complete all of them.
- Choose your Lucky Number from the box of 13 in the lower part of your gameslip.
- Define if you play multiples or place a standard bet.
- Choose the day of the draw you will take part in. The options are Wednesday only, Saturday only, or both days.
- Add your playslip to the cart or just bet at once.
- Pay for your entry.
- Use the Law of Attraction to win the lottery and rely on your fate. Boa sorte!
To follow the results, keep checking the Jogos Santa Casa official website or just download the official App and see the latest news there. Besides, you are always free to visit the Totoloto results page on our site.
Portugal Totoloto Payout and Taxes
Keep your eye on the game in case you win, as the claiming period is different in Portugal:
- if your prize is up to or equal to €5,000, you must collect it within 60 days;
- if you are a lucky big-prize winner, the amount must be claimed within 12 days.
Still, there is no reason to panic, as the claim process is simple and the winners usually get their money on time.
|Amount||How to Claim My Totoloto Prize in Portugal|
|up to €150||In fact, these amounts are transferred into your player’s account automatically, so you can never worry about your small prize.|
|€150-€2,000||The simplest way to collect your winnings is to receive them on your bank account linked to your player’s profile. This is the option that many Totoloto fans choose.Though Totoloto is an online game, you can claim your winnings in person as well! In this case, you can visit any of the JSC mediators in Lisbon or stop by one of the Jogos Santa Casa Customer Service offices located atJSC Customer Service Office in LisbonAvenida da Liberdade, no. 194,1269–275 Lisbon, PortugalJSC Customer Service Office in PortoRua Aleixo da Mota, no. 86,4150-044, Porto, Portugal|
|€2,000-€5,000||Though the claiming options are the same here, the gambling operator will require your identification. Your participation and your win can be proven via the Internet in case you want to get the money as a bank transfer or face-to-face at the locations mentioned above if you prefer any other options. So, make sure you have all the documents to verify your ID.|
|€5,000 and over||You can collect your prize in any of the ways listed, including by bank transfer or in person. However, your entry, your win, and your personality must be verified as well. The process takes 12 days, and you will receive your money right after that.|
The Totoloto prizes may be taxable, as are some other lottery winnings in Portugal! You don’t need to care much about it if your prizes are small. However, if you manage to exceed €5,000, taxation at 20% will follow, according to the law accepted in 2013. Still, those who win big prizes from abroad must review their local tax laws or consult a lottery lawyer to avoid misunderstandings.
Things to Know About Totoloto in Portugal
- The basic Totoloto ticket price is €1 per panel. Besides, you can bet on more numbers, and the stakes will be higher. The maximum wager for 11 numbers will cost you €462.
- The bets are not recorded on the official site between midnight and 08:00 a.m. CET. So, have a good time or read lottery books, and don’t worry; you’ll be in time for your game!
- The biggest Totoloto jackpot in the game’s history is €19 million. It was hit on October 28, 2015, but we don’t know who it was.
- The players can also place their bets on their mobile phones by sending an SMS to 3377.
- If you are a resident alien, Totoloto is available to you as well. However, you must have an account in any of the Portuguese banks to register in the local lottery system.
Jogos Santa Casa releases the winning numbers on the Totoloto (Portugal) official website right after each draw. You can also see them in the Lottery’s mobile app, though you cannot place your bets there. Besides, we invite you to visit this page and get the latest news whenever you want.
Join the Totoloto fans on Wednesdays and Saturdays to try your luck and win a multi-million jackpot.
Get ready with your wagers by 07:00 p.m. CET.
Though there is not much personal information about the winners, the biggest prizes are listed on the JSC’s official site. According to this list, the latest jackpot of €3 million was won in May 2023, but there are no more facts about the lucky player.
As the tickets are sold online, you may suppose that the location can’t be identified at once. The winners may come from any location in Portugal.
It is very easy, as all you need to do is create an account on the Jogos Santa Casa website and enter the game any time you want right there.
Unfortunately, we have no exact information concerning Totoloto broadcasts. Follow the results on the official website or this page.
The sales are suspended at 6:50 p.m. CET on drawing dates. Besides, the bets are not accepted at night, between 12:00 p.m. and 08:00 p.m. CET.
Note: The lottery results on Lottery n’ Go are not official. When playing the lottery, it is always advisable to verify your results with an official lottery agent before taking any further action. This is to ensure that you have correctly interpreted the results and that you are not about to make any rash decisions based on incorrect information.
We’re doing our best to provide updated results every 1h. If you found any mistake, please report here.