Hoosier Lotto (Indiana) Lottery Results & Winning Numbers
- Latest Hoosier Lotto Winning Numbers & Jackpots
- Hoosier Lotto Jackpot Trend
- Hoosier Lotto Hot & Cold Numbers
- Hoosier Lotto Quick Pick Numbers
- Hoosier Lotto Prizes and Odds
- Hoosier Lotto Plus Prizes and Odds
- Hoosier Lotto Multiplier Prizes
- Hoosier Lotto Drawing Schedule
- 4 Biggest Hoosier Lotto Winners and Jackpots
- Hoosier Lotto Rules in Indiana
- Indiana Hoosier Lotto Payout and Taxes
- Things to Know About Hoosier Lotto in Indiana
- FAQs Hoosier Lotto
Latest Hoosier Lotto Winning Numbers & Jackpots
|Hoosier Lotto Draw Date||Winning numbers||Jackpot|
Saturday Sep 30, 2023
USD 35.1 Million
Wednesday Sep 27, 2023
USD 34.2 Million
Saturday Sep 23, 2023
USD 33.3 Million
Wednesday Sep 20, 2023
USD 32.9 Million
Saturday Sep 16, 2023
USD 32.3 Million
Wednesday Sep 13, 2023
USD 31.7 Million
Saturday Sep 09, 2023
USD 15.7 Million
Wednesday Sep 06, 2023
USD 30.5 Million
Saturday Sep 02, 2023
USD 30.3 Million
Wednesday Aug 30, 2023
USD 30.1 Million
Hoosier Lotto Jackpot Trend
Hoosier Lotto Hot & Cold Numbers
Hoosier Lotto Quick Pick Numbers
Wednesday, Oct 04, 2023
Hoosier Lotto Prizes and Odds
Hoosier Lotto in Indiana always gives you a chance to win, and the experts suppose its odds are 1 in 6. That’s not bad, so now’s the time to try your luck!
|Match||Prize Amount||Odds %|
|6||$1,000,000* (minimum estimated)||1 in 9,366,819 or 0.00001%|
|5||$500||1 in 39,028 or 0.0025%|
|4||$20||1 in 800 or 0.125%|
|3||$2||1 in 47 or 2.12%|
|2||Free Ticket||1 in 6.8%|
Hoosier Lotto Plus Prizes and Odds
Hoosier Lotto provides even more chances for you to win with the multiplier and the Lotto Plus option. Just pay an extra $1 for your ticket price, and you may win another $1,000,000! You can calculate winning odds using our calculator or look at the table below.
|Match||Prize Amount||Odds %|
|6||$1,000,000||1 in 9,366,819 or 0.00001%|
|5||$600||1 in 39,028 or 0.0025%|
|4||$25||1 in 800 or 0.125%|
|3||$4||1 in 47 or 2.12%|
|2||Free + Plus Ticket||1 in 6.8|
Hoosier Lotto Multiplier Prizes
Besides, there is a multiplier added to each ticket, so you can win even more. However, this option is implied for the lower-tier prizes only. As for the free tickets won at two numbers matches, you still get just one for a multiplier.
Hoosier Lotto Drawing Schedule
You can enjoy Hoosier Lotto draws in Indiana and strive for your prizes twice a week. This regularity can help you get better prepared for your win, as you will have enough time to read the best books about lotteries we offered you here—or turn to the laws of numerology.
|Draw Time||11:00 p.m. (Eastern Standard Time)||11:00 p.m. (Eastern Standard Time)|
|Sales Stop||10:39 p.m. (Eastern Standard Time)||10:39 p.m. (Eastern Standard Time)|
4 Biggest Hoosier Lotto Winners and Jackpots
There are several stories about overwhelming Hoosier Lotto jackpots, where the winners managed to hit $27.5 million, $42 million, and even $54 million. However, it all happened long ago, and 15–20 years have already passed. So, we’d better talk about fresh cases, though the amounts are more modest here. Nevertheless, they are still millions of dollars! So, see the table below.
|Manuel M.||Munster||3-5-8-18-31-40||$19.5 million||September 7, 2022|
|Jennifer Wilkinson/Tehya Wheeler||Franklin||Unknown||$5 million||October 30, 2021|
|Jefferey Myers||Avilla||Unknown||$4.9 million||October 24, 2020|
|Unknown||Santa Claus||2-4-14-21-27-30||$2.2 million||November 21, 2020|
Hoosier Lotto Rules in Indiana
Hoosier Lotto is another in-house Indiana game overseen by the Hoosier Lottery, the official state agency and a member of MUSL. Its first draw took place in 1988 with a 6/48 matrix, and there has been only one change since 2016 when the 6/46 matrix was applied and the Lotto Plus option was added. Today, Hoosier Lotto fans know the following features and principles of the game:
- The minimum age for participants is 18.
- The drawings occur twice a week, on Wednesdays and Saturdays.
- The Hoosier Lotto is available only in Indiana. Don’t be upset if you are not the resident! Instead, we offer you the best online lottery sites where you can buy cheap lottery tickets, play safely, and win a lot every day!
- There are multipliers and the Lotto Plus option that can raise your chances and help you win more.
- You can get into the game with paper tickets or the official app on your phone, whichever is more fun for you.
Strive for your Hoosier Lotto jackpot while following the following rules:
- Have your ticket at a participating retailer or stick to the playslip in the mobile app.
- Choose six numbers between 1 and 46. You may also ask for a Quick Pick for a random selection.
- Decide on the number of consecutive draws, as the Multi-Draw feature implies this option.
- Add the +Plus option for better chances.
- Keep your ticket closer and count down to the draw!
There are several ways for you to keep in touch. You may know about the winning numbers at a local retailer, on the official lottery site, or in the Hoosier Lottery app. We are always here to provide you with the latest online lottery results.
Indiana Hoosier Lotto Payout and Taxes
You have 180 days to claim your winnings. That may seem like a very long period, but be on your guard not to miss anything. Just read the guide on claiming and take your prize at once.
|Amount||How to get your Hoosier Lotto Prize|
|$1 – $599|
You can claim your prizes under $600 at any participating lottery retailer. However, there are retailer locations where just up to $25 can be redeemed. Find out before going to the retailer nearby.
If a visit to the retailer is not an option for you, you can mail your ticket, signed on the back, and a copy to
Hoosier Lottery Headquarters
1302 N. Meridian Street, Suite 100
Indianapolis, IN 46202
Claiming the amounts, which are up to $50.000, is not a complicated task either. First, you may just visit one of the HL Prize Payment Centers in Indianapolis, Mishawaka, or Evansville. Make sure you’ve taken all the necessary documents, including your ticket, the Winner Claim Form, and your photo ID.
The prize can also be redeemed if you send these documents by mail to the address above. However, you are to attach copies of them to your claim.
After submitting a claim, wait 7–10 days to receive the check.
Don’t worry; it is normal to wait for money after winning.
|over $50,000||Your jackpot is an occasion for a personal meeting. So, you need to call the HL Client Service Line at 1-800-955-6886, and the lottery officials will make an appointment to process all the documents.|
Things to Know About Hoosier Lotto in Indiana
- You will pay $2 per entry and another $1 for the +Plus option.
- Hoosier Lotto has been played for 34 years in Indiana.
- 89 Hoosier Lotto draws were held between the two latest jackpots.
- The name Hoosier Lottery was given to the agency after the state’s nickname, and it is the only case for US lotteries.
- The free ticket you win if two numbers match can be a Quick Pick.
- If you enter the game while under the age of 18, your winnings will be forfeited because your ticket will be void.
- There are up to 10 consecutive draws available, which imply five weeks of playing.
FAQs Hoosier Lotto
Note: The lottery results on Lottery n’ Go are not official. When playing the lottery, it is always advisable to verify your results with an official lottery agent before taking any further action. This is to ensure that you have correctly interpreted the results and that you are not about to make any rash decisions based on incorrect information.
We’re doing our best to provide updated results every 1h. If you found any mistake, please report here.