Lotto 2 (Sweden) Lottery Results & Winning Numbers
- Latest Lotto 2 Winning Numbers & Jackpots
- Lotto 2 Hot & Cold Numbers
- Lotto 2 Quick Pick Numbers
- Lotto 2 Prizes and Odds
- Lotto 2 Joker Prizes
- Lotto 2 Dream Win
- Lotto 2 Drawing Schedule
- The Biggest Lotto 2 Winners and Jackpots
- Lotto 2 Rules in Sweden
- Sweden Lotto 2 Payout and Taxes
- Things to Know About Lotto 2 in Sweden
- FAQs Lotto 2
Latest Lotto 2 Winning Numbers & Jackpots
|Lotto 2 Lördag Draw Date||Winning numbers|
Wednesday Sep 20, 2023
Saturday Sep 16, 2023
Wednesday Sep 13, 2023
Saturday Sep 09, 2023
Wednesday Sep 06, 2023
Saturday Sep 02, 2023
Wednesday Aug 30, 2023
Saturday Aug 26, 2023
Wednesday Aug 23, 2023
Saturday Aug 19, 2023
Lotto 2 Hot & Cold Numbers
Lotto 2 Quick Pick Numbers
Saturday, Sep 23, 2023
Lotto 2 Prizes and Odds
The Swedish Lotto is an exciting lottery that has several chances to win. We are going to tell you about Lotto 2. This second lottery strike happens right after the first set of five balls is up.
|Match||Prize Fund Distribution||Odds%|
|7||35% of the prize pool (SEK 1 million minimum guaranteed)||1 in 6,724,520 or 0.000015%|
|6+Extra Ball||12% of the prize pool||1 in 240,161 or 0.00041%|
|6||7% of the prize pool||1 in 40,027or 0.0025%|
|5||12% of the prize pool||1 in 847 or 0.12%|
|4||34% of the prize pool||1 in 59|
The Swedish Lotto 2 is almost the same as Lotto 1, with its format, prizes, and winning chances of 1:55. Still, some small details make it different, so let’s go ahead and figure them out. But if you know what lottery strategy to prefer, be sure it will also be good for Lotto 2!
We know that gamblers like the add-on features of lotteries very much. Some players keep searching for them on the top-recommended online lottery sites and are always successful. However, The Sweden Lotto has something to offer as well, so just see what you can hit here.
Lotto 2 Joker Prizes
As Lotto 2 is still Lotto, the Joker may also work here. The prizes are considerable, and the winning odds are just 1 in 1.5, so we don’t think the chance should be ignored! Moreover, we’ve prepared effective lottery-winning tips, so follow them to reach a goal.
The Joker can let you win several million krones! All you need to do for that is opt for this play, choose your wager, and pick 7 digits ranging between 0 and 9. These numbers are drawn right after Lotto 1 and Lotto 2, and if you match at least two digits, you may win. The order must be strict here; this is only how it works. Anyway, there are a lot of Joker winners, so don’t give up.
|Numbers Matched||Prizes (SEK 10)||Prizes (SEK 20)||Prizes (SEK 30)||Winning Odds (%)|
|7||SEK 10,000,000||SEK 20,000,000||SEK 30,000,000||1 in 10,000,000 or 0.0001|
|6||SEK 250,000||SEK 500,000||SEK 750,000||1 in 555,556 or 0.00017|
|5||SEK 20,000||SEK 40,000||SEK 60,000||1 in 55,556 or 0.0017|
|4||SEK 2,000||SEK 4,000||SEK 6,000||1 in 5,556 or 0.017|
|3||SEK 200||SEK 400||SEK 600||1 in 556 or 0.17|
|2||SEK 80||SEK 160||SEK 240||1 in 56|
Lotto 2 Dream Win
Another striking prize may come to those who match all seven Lotto 2 (or maybe Lotto 1 numbers) and at least two Joker digits. In this case, they become the winners of Drömvinsten or Dream Win. The amounts are considerable here; for example, the biggest prize ever won is SEK 237 million (about $22 million). If you dream of being the next lucky player on the list of famous lottery winners, you should try! Read how to pick lottery numbers and learn more about the most common winning combinations in advance.
Lotto 2 Drawing Schedule
The Swedish Lotto 2 is held along with Lotto 1, so the timing points are the same – two times a week around 8 o’clock! Be on time for the greatest win of your life!
|Draw Time||07:55 p.m. (Central European Time)||07:55 p.m. (Central European Time)|
|Sales Stop||05:15 p.m. (Central European Time)||05:15 p.m. (Central European Time)|
The Biggest Lotto 2 Winners and Jackpots
Wonders happen, but the Lotto 2 winners in Sweden may be both a wonder and the result of a well-thought-out lottery prediction algorithm in Excel. Anyway, there are players who manage to match all seven numbers here, and we are going to tell you about the two latest wins now.
The beginning of July brought two Sweden Lotto winners at once, and the Lotto 2 lucky winner took home about SEK 1.7 million. This time, the fortune smiled at an elderly man from Kristinehamn. Now he’s about to purchase a new car and renovate his house. These are inspiring plans from a gentleman who is 80 years old!
Almost three weeks earlier, on June 16, 2023, a retired lady from Vaggeryd hit the symbolic number of SEK 1,000,000. The winner is predictably over the moon and is making up some plans, including the support of her grandchildren, new furniture, and a trip with her husband.
Lotto 2 Rules in Sweden
As you may understand, Lotto 2 is a crucial part of the Swedish Lotto game that Svenska Spel manages. It is a company supported by the government, so today it is the largest gambling operator in the country. Still, Lotto remains its favorite offspring, and its second strike is based on the following features:
- The rules are the same: no gambling until you are 18.
- You don’t need to pick another set of seven balls out of 35 for your Lotto 2, as it is drawn with the numbers you choose for Lotto 1. So, think about the way you select them! You can turn to the lottery numerology predictions, use your own lucky numbers, or prefer Quick Pick.
- The prize tiers, the shares of the prize fund for each category, and the winning chances are the same as Lotto 1 provides!
- In fact, Lotto 2 is optional. You can choose it for your game or stop at the only draw.
- If you play Systems or add Joker, they stay the same as well. You don’t need to enter them twice.
- You can add Lotto 2 to your game online and over the counter.
If you want to opt for Lotto 2 when you play with physical tickets:
- Register on the Svenska Spel official site and make sure that your winning account is active.
- Write down its number to provide it to the retailer.
- Visit any Svenska Spel retail outlet and take a game slip there.
- Choose your numbers on your own or via Quick Pick.
- Mark Lotto 2 to enter the second draw.
- Set all the other options, including the drawing date, Joker, subscription, etc.
- Hand your playslip over to the retailer and name the number of your player’s account.
- Wait until the account is verified and your ticket is linked to it.
- Now, you are in the game!
As long as everything is processed online, you can’t do the same without visiting a retailer. The steps are very simple:
- Open your Svenska Spel account on the website.
- Fill out all the lines.
- Mark Lotto 1 + Lotto 2 in your e-gameslip.
- Add some more rows to make more combinations.
- Set the Joker if you like.
- Define the time of the draw.
- Pay for your entry and believe in luck!
The results of the draw are usually released a few minutes after the game is played, and you can see if you are on the list of lucky players here:
- the Svenska Spel official website;
- in your email (you can set the notifications to receive only the winnings once).
You can also join us on the Swedish Lotto 2 results page and be the first everywhere!
Sweden Lotto 2 Payout and Taxes
Don’t be afraid of being late for your Lotto 2 prize when you play in Sweden! The payout process is simplified, and you don’t need to spend a lot of time visiting the Lottery offices or filling out any paperwork. Just see how to claim the lottery prize in the table below.
|Amount||How to Claim My Lotto 2 Prize in Sweden|
|up to SEK 4,999,999|
You will receive any amount with these limits on your Svenska Spel gaming account! Yes, big prizes are there as well!
Still, the authorized Lottery agents usually transfer the sums between SEK 20,000 and SEK 4,999,999 right to the bank accounts of the players. If a player doesn’t provide their details, the winnings are transferred into the gaming account.
You can call the Lottery Helpline at 0770-111111 or contact Customer Service if you need help.
|SEK 5,000,000 and over||The big Sweden Lotto prizes are the reason to contact the Svenska Spel officials. You don’t need to rush anywhere; just wait for the call from the Lottery authorities.|
We will not tell you anything about the lottery prize taxation in Sweden, as all the draw game winnings are tax-free here!
Things to Know About Lotto 2 in Sweden
- The price of the ticket with Lotto 2 play will cost you SEK 6, as Lotto 1 will be there as well. Joker requires an extra payment of SEK 10, SEK 20, or SEK 30.
- You can play Swedish Lotto with your friends!
- As we have already told you, all the tickets, including paper ones, are always linked to the players’ accounts to provide absolute gambling safety and a quick prize payout.
- Lotto is available by subscription as well! You can purchase 2, 5, 10, or 15 lines for both Wednesday and Saturday draws and pay just small fees per year!
FAQs Lotto 2
Be ready for new thrills and big money on Wednesdays and Saturdays.
The most interesting things start at 07:55 p.m. Central European Time.
Though Lotto 2 wins are usually not as big as Lotto 2 prizes, they may be considerable as well. For example, the recent winner hit an amount of almost SEK 1.7 on July 3, 2023! We don’t know his name, though some facts about him are mentioned above.
The winner comes from Kristinehamn, a town on the shore of Värnen Lake in the central part of Sweden.
You can place your bets both in-store and online, as they will be linked to your gaming account anyway.
There is no information about the Lotto broadcasts in Sweden.
The Lotto ticket sales are suspended at 05:15 p.m. CET, which is 2 hours and 40 minutes before the draw, so don’t be late!
Note: The lottery results on Lottery n’ Go are not official. When playing the lottery, it is always advisable to verify your results with an official lottery agent before taking any further action. This is to ensure that you have correctly interpreted the results and that you are not about to make any rash decisions based on incorrect information.
We’re doing our best to provide updated results every 1h. If you found any mistake, please report here.