Lotto 1 Lördag (Sweden) Lottery Results & Winning Numbers
- Latest Lotto 1 Lördag Winning Numbers & Jackpots
- Lotto 1 Lördag Hot & Cold Numbers
- Lotto 1 Lördag Quick Pick Numbers
- Lotto 1 Prizes and Odds
- Lotto 1 Joker Prizes
- Lotto 1 Drawing Schedule
- The Biggest Lotto 1 Winners and Jackpots
- Lotto 1 Rules in Sweden
- Sweden Lotto 1 Payout and Taxes
- Things to Know About Lotto 1 in Sweden
- FAQs Lotto 1
Latest Lotto 1 Lördag Winning Numbers & Jackpots
|Lotto 1 Lördag Draw Date||Winning numbers|
Saturday Sep 30, 2023
Wednesday Sep 27, 2023
Saturday Sep 23, 2023
Wednesday Sep 20, 2023
Saturday Sep 16, 2023
Wednesday Sep 13, 2023
Saturday Sep 09, 2023
Wednesday Sep 06, 2023
Saturday Sep 02, 2023
Wednesday Aug 30, 2023
Lotto 1 Lördag Hot & Cold Numbers
Lotto 1 Lördag Quick Pick Numbers
Wednesday, Oct 04, 2023
Lotto 1 Prizes and Odds
Europe likes games of chance, and the Scandinavian states are also in the club! The country where players really adore good gambling is Sweden, which offers a long list of lotteries. The most popular entertainment of this kind is Lotto, which is split into two games: Lotto 1 and Lotto 2. Here, we will tell you about Lotto 1, the key part of the game, with nice prizes, a distinct structure, many add-ons, and the overall winning odds estimated at 1 in 55!
|Match||Prize Pool Distribution||Odds%|
|7||35% of the prize fund (SEK 1 million minimum guaranteed)||1 in 6,724,520 or 0.000015%|
|6+Extra Ball||12% of the prize fund||1 in 240,161 or 0.00041%|
|6||7% of the prize fund||1 in 40,027or 0.0025%|
|5||12% of the prize fund||1 in 847 or 0.12%|
|4||34% of the prize fund||1 in 59|
Lotto 1 Joker Prizes
If you want to add some spice to your game, the Joker is what you really need! This is a great Swedish Lotto add-on play that lets you win great prizes, and the overall winning chances are even higher, as they are estimated at 1 in 1.5!
This extra Lotto play implies your choice of 7 digits between 0 and 9, and you win if you match at least two, though we think you would prefer to match all seven! Remember the six luckiest numbers, turn to the lottery numerology predictions, and learn the lotto combinations to have more chances to succeed.
Please note that the order of the numbers drawn must be exact; otherwise, there will be no win at all. As for the prizes, they are impressive, so adding Joker and paying for it is a good idea.
|Numbers Matched||Prizes (SEK 10)||Prizes (SEK 20)||Prizes (SEK 30)||Winning Odds (%)|
|7||SEK 10,000,000||SEK 20,000,000||SEK 30,000,000||1 in 10,000,000 or 0.0001%|
|6||SEK 250,000||SEK 500,000||SEK 750,000||1 in 555,556 or 0.00017%|
|5||SEK 20,000||SEK 40,000||SEK 60,000||1 in 55,556 or 0.0017%|
|4||SEK 2,000||SEK 4,000||SEK 6,000||1 in 5,556 or 0.017%|
|3||SEK 200||SEK 400||SEK 600||1 in 556 or 0.17%|
|2||SEK 80||SEK 160||SEK 240||1 in 56|
If you match all 7 numbers of the Lotto 1 draw and at least 2 Joker numbers, then you are up to Drömvinsten or Dream Win. This is an amount that starts at SEK 75 million and grows from draw to draw. The biggest Dream Win ever hit was SEK 237 million in 2013. If you’ve always dreamed about the largest lottery prizes ever won, try your luck with Joker!
Lotto 1 Drawing Schedule
Lotto 1 is a typical example of a Swedish lottery that is held on weekdays and weekends. The experts and gamblers consider this format to be the most convenient, as the players get the opportunity to do their daily routine, give enough time to their hobbies and families, and avoid gambling addiction!
|Draw Time||07:55 p.m. (Central European Time)||07:55 p.m. (Central European Time)|
|Sales Stop||05:15 p.m. (Central European Time)||05:15 p.m. (Central European Time)|
The Biggest Lotto 1 Winners and Jackpots
We are happy to tell you that Lotto 1 winners happen very often in Sweden, and the table below proves it better than any words.
For example, the latest win turned into a record hit of almost SEK 10 million (around $965,000). However, the personality of the winner from Norrtälje hasn’t been disclosed yet, so we will tell you about the next-to-last win that occurred just two weeks before. The winner, a 60-year-old man, had dreamed of winning a million since the mid-1990s. This summer, his wins came true, and even more, as the gain was almost SEK 8.8 million! Today, the happy winner plans to retire, spend more time with his family, travel around the world, and visit some famous US cities.
|Unknown||Norrtälje||SEK 9,992,331||July 19, 2023|
|Unknown||Hedemora||SEK 8,764,519||July 3, 2023|
|Unknown||Västervik||SEK 1,230,240||June 14, 2023|
Lotto 1 Rules in Sweden
Lotto 1 is the main part of Lotto, a popular Swedish draw game. It is overseen by Svenska Spel, a state-governed company that holds the palm of the Swedish gambling market. Since its creation in the 1990s, Lotto has adhered to the following principles:
- Lottery players must be at least 18 years of age, and the rules are strictly observed here!
- When you play Lotto in Sweden, you pick seven numbers out of 35. Read how the Pick 7 strategy works or choose digits for your playslip via the lottery number generator.
- There are 5 prize tiers, and one is formed by an extra ball drawn automatically.
- There are two hits and one draw. They are called Lotto 1 and Lotto 2. If you want to play Lotto 2, you pay twice the basic entry.
- The prizes are not fixed and depend on the prize pool collected from ticket sales revenue.
- You can try many options for the Swedish Lotto. The list includes Joker, Dream Win, Systems, and some others.
- The game is played both with paper tickets and online on the Svenska Spel official website.
Playing Lotto 1 with paper tickets may seem rather tricky at first, but in the end, it turns into a convenience. That’s what you are to do:
- Visit the Svenska Spel website to make a player’s account there.
- Write down the number of your account.
- Drop in at a Svenska Spel retailer or agent and ask for a game slip.
- Pick seven numbers from the set of 35 balls.
- Make your choice for all 15 lines offered, or complete as many of them as you like.
- Decide if you will play Loto 1 only or if Loto 2 will also be added.
- Mark the time of the play.
- Add the Joker to a certain bet.
- Get your ticket and look forward to seeing the results!
Besides, Svenska Spel is always happy to offer online play. If you are not against it as well, just do the following:
- Create your Svenska Spel account on the official site.
- Select seven numbers in each row.
- Add more rows if necessary, or stop at the fifteen offered.
- Mark the dates of the draw.
- Opt for a Joker play and adjust your settings if necessary.
- Place your bet, and that’s done!
To be the first to know the results of the Lotto 1 draws, the options are the following:
- you can always watch the results on the Svenska Spel official site devoted to the Lotto games;
- get the notifications via email as soon as your player’s account is created;
- join MyGames and follow the news right there.
Or bookmark our Swedish Lotto 1 results page as many engaging players do!
Sweden Lotto 1 Payout and Taxes
|Amount||How to Claim My Lotto 1 Prize in Sweden|
|up to SEK 4,999,999||These amounts are usually transferred into the Svenska Spel gaming accounts.However, if you played at the Lottery’s authorized agents, the prizes between SEK 20,000 and SEK 4,999,999 go right to the player’s bank account.For more information about the prize won by the in-store tickets, contact the Lottery at 0770-111111.|
|SEK 5,000,000 and over||If you are a big winner, that’s great! All you need to do now is relax a little and wait for the call from Svenska Spel with congratulations and information about your next steps.|
Things to Know About Lotto 1 in Sweden
- The Lotto 1 ticket will cost you SEK 3. Add SEK 10, SEK 20, or SEK 30 if you want to play Joker, and SEK 3 more if Lotto 2 is added as well.
- The Swedish Lotto also offers cooperative games that you can purchase on this page.
- The chances of hitting Dream Win are 1 in 337,915,578. It sounds awful, but the winners still occur, so wonders happen!
- You must register on the site of the Lottery operator even if you are going to play in-store. In this case, your bet is linked to your ID, and you can feel safe and confident, as your wager will never be lost and the lottery officials can track you down if you win—just like on our favorite online lottery sites!
- Svenska Spel also offers a unique option called Färdiga Spel (Finished games). They are sets of numbers that can be purchased for a set price. A good idea for those who are never against a good play!
- You can subscribe to the Lotto 1 draws and play 2, 5, 10, or 15 lines twice a week for a humble annual payment.
FAQs Lotto 1
Wednesday and Saturday are the days for you to try your hand at the Swedish Lotto!
If you play Lotto 1 in Sweden, 07:55 p.m. CET is the x-hour for you.
The latest Lotto 1 win was a record for 2023! This time, the lucky player is going to take home almost SEK 10 million. We congratulate this lucky person and hope he or she will get in touch soon!
The winner’s location is Norrtälje, a picturesque place not far from Stockholm, the capital of Sweden.
You can play the lottery online or over the counter. Please remember that you must register on the lottery’s official site, no matter how you are going to enter Lotto 1.
Unfortunately, we don’t know for sure, but we will tell you about it as soon as we learn something new about it.
The Lotto ticket sales stop at 05:15 p.m. CET, so the players have over two hours to fix their daily routine and get ready for their biggest possible lottery win!
Note: The lottery results on Lottery n’ Go are not official. When playing the lottery, it is always advisable to verify your results with an official lottery agent before taking any further action. This is to ensure that you have correctly interpreted the results and that you are not about to make any rash decisions based on incorrect information.
We’re doing our best to provide updated results every 1h. If you found any mistake, please report here.