Montana Cash (Montana) Lottery Results & Winning Numbers
Wednesday, Mar 29, 2023
- Latest Montana Cash Winning Numbers & Jackpots
- Montana Cash Jackpot Trend
- Montana Cash Hot & Cold Numbers
- Montana Cash Quick Pick Numbers
- Montana Cash Prizes and Odds
- Montana Cash Max Cash Multiplier Prizes
- Montana Cash Drawing Schedule
- The Biggest Montana Cash Winners and Jackpots
- Montana Cash Rules in Montana
- Montana Cash Payout and Taxes
- Things to Know About Montana Cash in Montana
- FAQs Montana Cash
Latest Montana Cash Winning Numbers & Jackpots
|Montana Cash Draw Date||Winning numbers||Jackpot|
Saturday Mar 25, 2023
Wednesday Mar 22, 2023
Saturday Mar 18, 2023
Wednesday Mar 15, 2023
Saturday Mar 11, 2023
Wednesday Mar 08, 2023
Saturday Mar 04, 2023
Wednesday Mar 01, 2023
Saturday Feb 25, 2023
Wednesday Feb 22, 2023
Montana Cash Jackpot Trend
Montana Cash Hot & Cold Numbers
Montana Cash Quick Pick Numbers
Wednesday, Mar 29, 2023
Montana Cash Prizes and Odds
Montana Cash is a rather unusual lotto game with rather high winning odds estimated at 1 in 5.7 and the possibility of doubling your top prize. So, plan your lottery strategy and go for it!
|Match||The Prize You Win||Odds %|
|5||Jackpot ($40,000 minimum estimated)*/Max Cash (progressive)*||1 in 610,880 or 0.00016%|
|4||$200||1 in 3,054 or 0.032%|
|3||$5||1 in 78 or 1.28%|
|2||$1||1 in 6|
Montana Cash Max Cash Multiplier Prizes
There is a rather rare feature called Max Cash implied for this lottery. For an extra $1, you may DOUBLE your top prize! Both the basic and the extra jackpots are progressive and grow constantly until there is a winner. So, if you feel like you are going to win the lotto anyway, raise your stakes! We’re always there to help you select numbers for your lottery ticket or recommend the best books on winning the prize.
Montana Cash Drawing Schedule
Like most US lotto games, you can play Montana Cash in Montana twice a week. Lottery draws are held on Wednesday and on Saturday. The story begins right in the evening, so the devoted players are always ready for wonder!
|Draw Time||08:00 p.m. (Mountain Daylight Time)||08:00 p.m. (Mountain Daylight Time)|
|Sales Stop||07:59 p.m. (Mountain Daylight Time)||07:59 p.m. (Mountain Daylight Time)|
The Biggest Montana Cash Winners and Jackpots
As we have already mentioned, the minimum guaranteed Montana Cash jackpot is $40,000 here. It is rolling over and has no cap, so your winnings may be much higher considering the Max Cash option. Despite the rather high winning odds, the Montana Cash first prize is taken rather rarely. All the better for those who managed to hit it in the end!
Of course, happy stories do occur. For example, Charles Loudermilk won $110,000 in January 2012; David D. Booth won $170,000 on February 21, 2017; and Jeff and Cindy TenBerge won $120,000 on November 28, 2020. The recent jackpot of the past year is really worth your attention.
So, a player from Monarch bought a ticket for September 9, 2022, draw. We don’t know whether he or she prayed for winning the lottery or appealed to numerology predictions to pick lucky numbers, but it resulted in the $959,189 jackpot win! No one has hit the peak of Montana Cash since then, but we think that you may be the next lucky man as well!
Montana Cash Rules in Montana
Montana Cash is a pleasant and unusual game. It is provided by the Montana Lottery, overseen by the state government. Its history includes the following milestones:
- 1991—the Montana Cash game comes out with a 5/37 matrix, three levels of prizes, and a fixed $20,000 jackpot.
- 2014—the matrix is changed to 5/45, the prize for two numbers matching appears, and the fixed jackpot is raised to $40,000.
- 2019—The Max Cash option is added.
Besides, it would be interesting for you to know the principles of Montana Cash:
- If you are at least 18 years old and live in Montana, you can play any kind of gambling game, including lottery games.
- You must select just five numbers to enter the drawing.
- The minimum jackpot you can count on is $40,000.
- Max Cash is an extraordinary option that is applied to the jackpot only.
- Montana Cash is an in-house lottery. However, the players who are outside the state are never upset, as they play online on the best online lottery sites we recommend.
- The tickets may be bought at local retailers only. No sales through the mail or over the Internet are allowed.
To play Montana Cash, get to the following rules:
- Have your playslip at the lottery retailer.
- Pick five numbers between 1 and 45. If you have doubts or don’t want to analyze the most common winning lottery numbers, the Quick Pick strategy may come in handy.
- Mark the number of advanced drawings you need.
- Mark the Max Cash if you need it.
- Have your ticket printed and keep the numbers in the e-playslip in your mobile app if you like.
There are a lot of opportunities for you to follow the results and know the winning numbers. They are:
- The official Montana Lottery website.
- The Montana Lottery mobile application.
- By phone — (406) 444-5825.
- The Montana Lottery sales agents.
Besides, we always welcome you to our site. We not only describe effective lottery strategies and share useful lotto apps for iOS and Android, but we also tell you what to do when you win your lotto prize.
Montana Cash Payout and Taxes
The winning tickets in Montana have an expiration period as well! So, make sure you claim your prize within 180 days of your win. Don’t worry, as it is rather simple here.
|Amount||How to Claim Your Montana Montana Cash Winnings|
|$1 – $599||Any Montana Lottery retailer will redeem you for this amount. Make sure you sign the ticket on the back to establish your ownership.|
The jackpot and all the other prizes must be claimed at the Lottery Headquarters, which is at
2525 North Montana Avenue
Helena, MT 59601-0598
You can also mail your documents, as well as copies of your Photo ID and SSC, to the same address.
If you prefer claiming in person, consider making an appointment.
- 24% federal tax and 6.9% state tax—for any prizes over $5,000.
- 24% federal tax—for prizes over $600 if you don’t have an SSN or a tax identification number.
- 30% federal tax—for non-US residents if they won a prize greater than $600 playing in Montana.
Besides, you will be sent a W-2G form for the tax report if you win $600 or more. If you want to estimate everything beforehand, turn to our lottery tax calculator.
Things to Know About Montana Cash in Montana
- You will enter the Montana Cash draw with just a $1 wager. However, the Max Cash option will cost you another $1.
- The Montana Cash top prize is shared among all the winners who hit 5 out of 5 numbers.
- Max Cash is a unique option, as it is implied for the jackpot only.
- The Montana Lottery’s net revenue goes to the state’s needs, including education support.
- You can remain anonymous if you win a Montana Lottery big prize and don’t want any publicity.
- Fill out your playslip with any pen or pencil except the red one.
- You can opt for up to 24 consecutive draws and try your luck for three months without thinking of where to buy tickets.
FAQs Montana Cash
Montana Cash is played twice a week, on Wednesdays and Saturdays. So, all the players have enough time to prepare for that and learn lottery predictions or experiment with lotto numbers converted from dreams.
Both draws begin at 08:00 p.m. (MT). You must admit that the schedule is quite convenient.
The biggest recent win occurred in September 2022. The name of the winner who took $959,189 in Montana Cash is unknown.
This story happened in Monarch. The winning ticket was purchased at the Holiday 730, Great Falls, Montana. But remember that everybody has the same chances, and perhaps you’ll become the next winner.
To buy lottery tickets in Montana, go to one of the numerous official lottery retailers all over the area.
The MT Lottery doesn’t provide live draws of its statewide games, so you can look for some other ways to follow the results. For example, our resulting page may become one of them.
There is a minute interval between the suspension of sales and the start of the drawing. So, take your chance to buy the tickets before 07:59 p.m. (MT).
Note: The lottery results on Lottery n’ Go are not official. When playing the lottery, it is always advisable to verify your results with an official lottery agent before taking any further action. This is to ensure that you have correctly interpreted the results and that you are not about to make any rash decisions based on incorrect information.
We’re doing our best to provide updated results every 1h. If you found any mistake, please report here.