Lotto (Poland) Lottery Results & Winning Numbers
Latest Lotto Winning Numbers & Jackpots
|Lotto Draw Date||Winning numbers||Jackpot|
Saturday Sep 30, 2023
PLN 3 Million
Thursday Sep 28, 2023
PLN 2 Million
Tuesday Sep 26, 2023
PLN 3 Million
Saturday Sep 23, 2023
PLN 2 Million
Thursday Sep 21, 2023
PLN 3 Million
Tuesday Sep 19, 2023
PLN 2 Million
Saturday Sep 16, 2023
PLN 2 Million
Thursday Sep 14, 2023
PLN 5 Million
Tuesday Sep 12, 2023
PLN 4 Million
Saturday Sep 09, 2023
PLN 3 Million
Lotto Hot & Cold Numbers
Lotto Quick Pick Numbers
Tuesday, Oct 03, 2023
Lotto Prizes and Odds
Classical Lotto is loved all over the world, and Poland is no exception! The traditional format and big prizes combined with some unique features make this game engaging, and the overall winning odds, estimated at 1 in 54, make your win even more realistic. One try is worth a thousand words, so Lotto is waiting for you!
|6||2,000,000 PLN (minimum guaranteed jackpot)||1 in 13,983,816 or 0.0000071%|
|5||5,300 PLN (approximately, depending on the prize pool)||1 in 54,201 or 0.0018%|
|4||170 PLN (approximately, depending on the prize pool)||1 in 1,032 or 0.097%|
|3||24 PLN||1 in 57|
Lotto Plus option Prizes
Though there are no multipliers, the Plus option may let you win even more! If your numbers are not a hit in the main draw, don’t be upset; the additional play takes place right after that, and you enter it with the same numbers. Matching 6 of 6 can bring you 1 million PLN, so the extra zloty you must pay for this seems like a good investment! All the Lotto Plus prizes are fixed.
Lotto Drawing Schedule
Lotto occurs three evenings a week, and you have enough time for any other routine. However, many devoted players also spend it reading lottery books or learning workable lotto strategies. They try to find the most convenient method to pick numbers for drawings. You can do it, too!
|Draw Time||10:00 p.m. (Central European Time)||10:00 p.m. (Central European Time)||10:00 p.m. (Central European Time)|
|Sales Stop||09:50 p.m. (Central European Time)||09:50 p.m. (Central European Time)||09:50 p.m. (Central European Time)|
The Biggest Lotto Winners and Jackpots
Though the chances of hitting the Lotto jackpot may not seem high, true gamblers believe in their luck, work out strategies, and win! As you can see, these happy stories take place rather often, and the jackpots that were hit are not bad.
|Unknown||Lisia Góra||8,582,716 PLN||May 13, 2023|
|Unknown||Mogilno||1,000,000 PLN||May 09, 2023|
|Unknown||Stary Sącz||7,324,195 PLN||April 29, 2023|
|Unknown||Białystok||1,000,000 PLN||April 20, 2023|
|Unknown||Rzeszów||9,468,805 PLN||April 18, 2023|
Lotto Rules in Poland
Lotto is a game introduced by Totalizator Sportowy on September 15, 2012. This company was founded by the Ministry of Finance to provide various kinds of legal gambling across Poland, and now it operates under the Lotto brand.
As this lottery is among the most popular games in the country, its rules are known to all the true gamblers here:
- You are allowed to buy tickets and play the lottery in Poland if you are 18 or older.
- A classical 6/49 format is applied to the game. So, you may use the typical Pick 6 strategy or try your luck with the lottery wheeling systems, the Quick Pick method, or others.
- You can enter the Plus draw that takes place right after the main play and win extra prizes up to 1,000,000 PLN.
- The minimum top prize you can win is 2,000,000 PLN. However, the jackpot is growing all the time, so the players usually win more.
- The smallest prize is 24 PLN in the main draw and 10 PLN in the Plus draw. You see, you are winning anyway!
- Lotto is held three times a week in the evening.
- You can play the lottery online. If this way is more convenient for you, our instructions below will come in handy. Also, you can join other big jackpot games on the top-recommended online lottery sites!
To enter Lotto and Lotto Plus with physical tickets, do the following:
- Stop by any Lotto retail location and get your game slip.
- Select six numbers between 1 and 49. Pick your own numbers or ask for a random choice if you like.
- Mark Plus if you want to enter an extra draw and win more.
- Set the number of Lotto plays you want to enter in advance.
- Pay for your ticket and wait until the retailer prints it for you.
- Now, you are in the club. Good Luck!
Playing Lotto and Lotto Plus online is even easier:
- Create a player’s account at the official site.
- Open the Play tab on the Lotto page.
- Choose your numbers, or let the computer do it for you.
- Add System and the Plus option, if needed.
- Decide on your consecutive draws.
- Confirm your choices and pay for your ticket.
- Now, your entry is confirmed. Have a little patience, as your win is on its way to you!
Don’t be afraid to miss the results of the latest draw. Lotto offers various ways to keep you informed:
- follow the results on the Lotto’s official site;
- see the winning numbers in your Lotto mobile app after each draw;
- contact the hotline at 801-450-450;
- create your player’s account and receive notifications there;
- watch the live draws on TV.
Besides, you can always stay with us!
Poland Lotto Payout and Taxes
Winning Lotto in Poland is a high joy… and big money sometimes! If you were lucky enough to hit any amount, now it’s time to think of ways to claim the lottery winnings. There is no mailing or something here, so the winnings are usually taken in person or online.
|Amount||How to Claim My Lotto Prize in Poland|
|1 PLN – 2,280 PLN|
You can choose between these claiming options:
Please note that you must always provide your ticket for claiming, no matter how big your winnings are.
|2,280 PLN and over||Turn to any of the 17 Lotto branches in Poland to claim your big wins. The prizes in this amount can be redeemed by providing your ticket and personal data.|
Collecting prizes online is very convenient. The amounts under 2,280 PLN are transferred right into your player’s account, so you don’t even need to leave your home for that.
However, any bigger wins imply more work. Visit a Lotto branch nearby and take your ticket and your ID card for identification and validation of your ticket. The money will be deposited into your bank account if everything is okay.
Things to Know About Lotto in Poland
- Lotto betting is unusual here. You pay 3 PLN if you want to play the main game, but if you need the Plus option, the ticket will cost you 4 PLN.
- You can play Lotto without the Plus option. However, you cannot only enter the Plus draw.
- You take part in Lotto Plus even if you win a prize in the main draw. Of course, your entry must be paid accordingly in this case.
- There is a feature called System that can increase your winning chances. In this case, you may choose from 7 to 12 numbers for your draw, though you must pay more per entry.
- Almost half of Lotto’s top prizes are Plus winnings.
- Lotto can be played 10 times in advance. It may be even more convenient to have a player’s account online, as you can sign up for each subsequent play until the end of the subscription. Your tickets will be purchased automatically if you have enough funds in your online wallet.
Lotto is a tri-weekly lottery held on Tuesdays, Thursdays, and Saturdays.
The story of big wins begins at 10:00 p.m. Central European Time.
The biggest Lotto jackpot ever taken in Poland was hit on March 16, 2017. The lucky player, whose name is unknown, took home 36,726,210 PLN (about $8.8 million).
This marvelous win took place in Skrzyszów, a small, picturesque town in southern Poland. The ticket that brought the overwhelming amount to its owner was bought at Skrzyszów 27c, Skrzyszów 27c, Tarnów County, Lesser Poland Voivodeship, Poland.
The tickets are available both at the official retail locations and online.
The Lotto Plus live draws are broadcast on TVP 3.
There is a draw break between 09:50 p.m. CET and 10:10 p.m. CET on the days of draws. Besides, there are some short technical breaks for online ticket sales, though you can purchase them around the clock.
Note: The lottery results on Lottery n’ Go are not official. When playing the lottery, it is always advisable to verify your results with an official lottery agent before taking any further action. This is to ensure that you have correctly interpreted the results and that you are not about to make any rash decisions based on incorrect information.
We’re doing our best to provide updated results every 1h. If you found any mistake, please report here.