Megabucks Plus (Maine) Lottery Results & Winning Numbers
- Latest Megabucks Plus Winning Numbers & Jackpots
- Megabucks Plus Jackpot Trend
- Megabucks Plus Hot & Cold Numbers
- Megabucks Plus Quick Pick Numbers
- Megabucks Plus Prizes and Odds
- Megabucks Plus Drawing Schedule
- The Biggest Megabucks Plus Winners and Jackpots
- Megabucks Plus Rules in Maine
- Maine Megabucks Plus Payout and Taxes
- Things to Know About Megabucks Plus in Maine
- FAQs Megabucks Plus
Latest Megabucks Plus Winning Numbers & Jackpots
|Megabucks Plus Draw Date||Winning numbers||Jackpot|
Wednesday Mar 29, 2023
USD 1.25 Million
Saturday Mar 25, 2023
USD 1.23 Million
Wednesday Mar 22, 2023
USD 1.2 Million
Saturday Mar 18, 2023
USD 1.18 Million
Wednesday Mar 15, 2023
USD 1.15 Million
Saturday Mar 11, 2023
USD 1.13 Million
Wednesday Mar 08, 2023
USD 1.1 Million
Saturday Mar 04, 2023
USD 1.05 Million
Wednesday Mar 01, 2023
USD 1.05 Million
Saturday Feb 25, 2023
USD 1.03 Million
Megabucks Plus Jackpot Trend
Megabucks Plus Hot & Cold Numbers
Megabucks Plus Quick Pick Numbers
Saturday, Apr 01, 2023
Megabucks Plus Prizes and Odds
The chances of winning Megabucks Plus in Maine are estimated to be 1 in 5.9 by lottery experts. That looks encouraging if we consider the prize amounts, which are not bad!
|Match||Prize Amount||Odds %|
|5+Megaball||$1,000,000* (minimum estimated)||1 in 4,496,388 or 0.00002%|
|5||$30,000||1 in 899,278 or 0.0001%|
|4+Megaball||$1,300||1 in 24,980 or 0.004%|
|4||$150||1 in 4,996 or 0.02%|
|3+Megaball||$25||1 in 714 or 0.14%|
|3||$7||1 in 143 or 0.7%|
|2+Megaball||$5||1 in 63 or 1.68%|
|2||$2||1 in 12.6|
|1+Megaball||$2||1 in 15.3|
There are no multipliers for Megabucks Plus in Maine. However, the amounts at the first three tiers are rather big, so you may be interested in hitting them. Play based on your own assumptions, or use the predictions of lottery experts. We’ll tell you how to pick the numbers and even share the most effective lottery strategies. As you see, you have all that you need to win. So, let’s play!
Megabucks Plus Drawing Schedule
Megabucks Plus draws occur two times a week in the evening. As the lottery takes place rather early, it is very convenient, even for morning people.
|Draw Time||07:59 p.m. (Eastern Time)||07:59 p.m. (Eastern Time)|
|Sales Stop||07:50 p.m. (Eastern Time)||07:50 p.m. (Eastern Time)|
The Biggest Megabucks Plus Winners and Jackpots
There are not so many stories about Megabucks’ top winners, but still, there are some. For example, Gregory McAllister, who won $3,2 after 35 years of devoted play, is on the top list! He purchased his lucky ticket in Wiscasset, where he had been working as the bar manager for 20 years.
Another wonderful story occurred for Winslow resident Norman Wilette. He took his winnings in November 2016. Though it was the second-tier prize of $30,000, we are sure Norman was over the moon!
And the latest jackpot we managed to find out about was hit on November 12, 2022. The ticket bought at Cigaret Shopper, Madawaska, brought its owner $1.5 million, but he or she still hasn’t claimed the payout yet. We hope that the prize meets its owner and will not continue the list of the biggest unclaimed winnings from lottery tickets.
To avoid money loss, we recommend knowing what to do if you win the lottery in advance!
Megabucks Plus Rules in Maine
Megabucks Plus is the game overseen by the Maine State Lottery. For the first time, it was launched in 1985 as the Megabucks game with a 6/30 matrix and Saturday-only drawings. Then, some changes followed:
- 1986 – the game matrix is changed to 6/36.
- 1988 – the format 6/40 is accepted.
- 1990 – the Wednesday drawings are added.
- 1996 – the Megabucks jackpots may be paid in cash.
- 1997 – the matrix 6/42 and the Megaball are presented.
- 2009 – the lottery changes its name to Megabucks Plus.
The principles and features of the game are the following:
- You are free to play if you are 18 or older.
- It is a classical lottery game with the additional Megaball as an obligatory feature.
- The minimum jackpot here is $1,000,000, and the second-tier prize of $30,000 is inspiring as well. These sums are lower than the biggest lottery prizes of all time, but you should agree that it’s always nice to receive extra money!
- Megabucks Plus occurs twice a week, so remember those days and don’t miss your chance! Bookmark the lottery odds calculator and use other tools that will help you win money while having fun.
- Megabucks Plus is a tri-state lottery, as Vermont and New Hampshire join it.
- The game is possible with paper tickets only, as any online sales and gambling are impossible in Maine.
If you have always dreamed of hitting a million-dollar jackpot, just decide how many lottery tickets you could buy and do the following:
- Visit an official retailer location nearby to get your playslip.
- Select five numbers from 1 to 41 on your own, or turn to the Easy Pick option for a random choice. For example, you can convert your dream to numbers for one ticket and rely on a computer for another. Remember, even famous lottery winners got their money with the help of Quick Pick.
- Mark your Megaball between 1 and 6 in the yellow field on your playslip.
- Define the number of consecutive draws you want to enter.
- Get ready for the results and overwhelming prizes!
The best way to follow the results is on the Maine Lottery’s official site. Our Megabucks Plus resulting page is a reliable and convenient option, too.
Maine Megabucks Plus Payout and Taxes
Our congratulations on winning the Megabucks Plus prize! Now, you have 365 days to get your money. You will save time and fill your purse faster if you prepare for that in advance and take a look at our claiming guide.
|Amount||How to Claim my Megabucks Plus Prize|
|$1 – $600||If your Megabucks Plus play brought you a small and cute prize, you may always claim it at any official Lottery Retailer Agent.|
Any prizes over $600 may be claimed in one of the following ways:
The Lottery processes the claims within 5 days, so have a little more patience!
Things to Know About Megabucks Plus in Maine
- The Megabucks Plus ticket price is $2.
- It is one of the oldest MSL games, as it was established in 1985.
- Players from Maine, Vermont, and New Hampshire can play it.
- You can’t buy tickets or claim any Megabucks Plus if you are younger than 18.
- If you hit the Megabucks Plus jackpot, you may receive it as a cash lump sum or in 30 annuity payments. You have just 60 days to decide on it.
- The courier delivery is also a claim option if you want to get your prize quickly.
- The revenue from the MSL lotteries is given to Maine’s General Fund.
- You can be enrolled in up to 20 consecutive draws and enjoy Megabucks plus 10 weeks in a row.
FAQs Megabucks Plus
Note: The lottery results on Lottery n’ Go are not official. When playing the lottery, it is always advisable to verify your results with an official lottery agent before taking any further action. This is to ensure that you have correctly interpreted the results and that you are not about to make any rash decisions based on incorrect information.
We’re doing our best to provide updated results every 1h. If you found any mistake, please report here.