6 out of 36 (Russia) Lottery Results & Winning Numbers
- Latest 6 out of 36 Winning Numbers & Jackpots
- 6 out of 36 Hot & Cold Numbers
- 6 out of 36 Quick Pick Numbers
- 6 out of 36 Prizes and Odds
- 6 out of 36 Drawing Schedule
- The Biggest 6 out of 36 Winners and Jackpots
- 6 out of 36 Rules in Russia
- Russia 6 out of 36 Payout and Taxes
- Things to Know About 6 out of 36 in Russia
- FAQs 6 out of 36
Latest 6 out of 36 Winning Numbers & Jackpots
|6 out of 36 Draw Date||Winning numbers||Jackpot|
Saturday Sep 10, 2022
RUB 8.23 Million
Saturday Sep 03, 2022
RUB 7.39 Million
Saturday Aug 27, 2022
RUB 6.51 Million
Saturday Aug 20, 2022
RUB 5.5 Million
Saturday Aug 13, 2022
RUB 4.57 Million
Saturday Aug 06, 2022
RUB 3.63 Million
Saturday Jul 30, 2022
RUB 3 Million
Saturday Jul 23, 2022
RUB 3 Million
Saturday Jul 16, 2022
RUB 4.26 Million
Saturday Jul 09, 2022
RUB 3.5 Million
6 out of 36 Hot & Cold Numbers
6 out of 36 Quick Pick Numbers
Saturday, Sep 30, 2023
6 out of 36 Prizes and Odds
Russian players are very venturesome and prefer traditional games with high winning chances. This time, we will tell you about 6 out of 36, an engaging lottery with a classical structure, a rich history, overall odds of 1 in 9.5, and nice prizes in five tiers.
|6||Jackpot (RUB 3 million minimum estimated)||1 in 1,947,792 or 0.000051%|
|5||RUB 10,000||1 in 10,821 or 0.0092%|
|4||RUB 1,000||1 in 299 or 0.33%|
|3||RUB 150||1 in 24|
|2||RUB 50||1 in 5|
Usually, Russian lotteries do not have complicated structures and formats; they are among the easiest lotto to win, and 6 out of 36 is just the case. All you need to do here is pick six numbers according to your plans and just go on with your wins! Play with the six luckiest numbers or use lottery predictions. In any case, exciting fun awaits you.
6 out of 36 Drawing Schedule
More often, Russians can enjoy their favorite lotteries on weekends. 6 out of 36 is no exception. Though it is held just once a week, nobody is upset, as there are many other things to do – creating a lottery prediction algorithm in Excel, for example.
|Draw Time||–||08:20 a.m. (Moscow Time)|
|Sales Stop||04:20 p.m. (Moscow Time)||–|
If you are a sophisticated player and one draw per week is not enough, reputable online lottery sites are just what you need. Hundreds of games with various formats, inspiring winning chances, and tempting prizes are at your disposal around the clock.
The Biggest 6 out of 36 Winners and Jackpots
6 out of 36 jackpots are traditionally very big in Russia, though the winnings do not happen very often. As the top prize keeps growing, it’ll become an overwhelming surprise if you win the lottery. Below, you can see the highest amounts within the last four years and get inspired.
|Michael Mischenko||Belgorod||RUB 17.1 million||March 20, 2022|
|Valentina Kuznetsova||Saint-Petersburg||RUB 10.6 million||January 1, 2021|
|Vladimir R.||Tver||RUB 7.9 million||Unknown|
|Anatolii Shamshurin||Saint-Petersburg||RUB 7.6 million||January 12, 2020|
|Sergey Dmitriev||Kamyshin||RUB 7.4 million||February 12, 2023|
6 out of 36 Rules in Russia
6 out of 36 is a lottery introduced and run by Stoloto, the largest lottery operator and the only provider of state lotteries across the country. This one relates to the draw games with classical features:
- Participation is allowed only for players 18 and older.
- The key thing you need to know here is that the 6/36 matrix stays the same for years. Experiment with different lottery strategies and the winning approaches of famous lotto winners.
- The minimum jackpot is estimated at RUR 3 million and rolls over from draw to draw until it’s won.
- 6 out of 36 draws take place on Sunday.
- This is a Russia-only game.
- Stoloto offers at least three ways of playing, including physical tickets, the Internet, and SMS.
Entering 6 out of 36 is very easy, as there are kiosks and participating retailers at every turn. Stop by any of them and then do the following:
- Pick six numbers from the grid of balls ranging between 1 and 36 and mark your choice. The Pick 6 strategy and the most common winning lottery numbers will come in handy.
- Get your ticket printed with the chosen number crossed.
- Keep an eye on your ticket, and good luck!
To play the lottery online, follow a few simple steps:
- Create an account on the Stoloto official site and then click on Buy Lottery.
- Choose 6 out of 36 and click on the Pay icon.
- Pay for the entry, and you will pass it over to the e-playslip.
- Pick just three numbers. The remaining three numbers are chosen automatically.
- Now, your tickets are available at your player’s account, and your win is on the way!
Also, you can try your luck at 6 out of 36 by playing by SMS. Send a short message (636) to the 1246 number and follow the instructions.
Stoloto offers various options for the players to keep in touch and see if they are the winners:
- check your tickets at the Stoloto website is the most reliable way;
- download the official mobile app to get access to all the gambling opportunities;
- stop by any retailer for the latest news;
- watch it on TV on Sunday morning;
- call the Winning Numbers line at 8-900-555-00-55.
Besides, our 6 out of 36 results page is still the place to follow the results.
Russia 6 out of 36 Payout and Taxes
|Amount||How to Claim My 6 out of 36 Prize in Russia|
|up to RUB 600,000||You can collect it in one of the following ways:
|RUB 600-RUB 10 million||You can claim these big winnings in person at the Moscow Lottery Center or in your bank account. The order is the same as described above.|
|RUB 10 million and more||The claiming options are the same as offered for fewer amounts, though Stoloto highly recommends claiming jackpots in person.|
|Online winnings||You can forget about all the fuss described above if you played on the Stoloto site, via SMS, or provided your phone number when buying a ticket in-store. Just create an account, open it, and do the following:
Things to Know About 6 out of 36 in Russia
- To play 6 out of 36, you just pay RUB 50, and it is very, very cheap!
- You can collect your prize without identification if it doesn’t exceed RUB 15,000.
- When playing this lottery online, you can only select three numbers; the system will choose the other draws.
- According to statistics, every fourth ticket brings a prize to its owner.
- The prize fund of the lottery is 50% of the proceeds after selling tickets for a certain draw.
- You can subscribe to 6 out of 36 and try your luck with the same numbers as many times as you want!
FAQs 6 out of 36
The winning numbers are released on 6 out of 36 (Russia) official website right after the draw, though you can prefer other official sources.
6 out of 36 is a weekly game of chance, and if Sunday is not enough, you can combine it with many other online lottery games.
This is morning entertainment, as the draw takes place at 08:20 a.m. Moscow Time.
Mikhail Mischenko, a retired man from the southwestern region of Russia, scored the biggest hit. As Mikhail says, he has his own strategy that implies the date of his own birth and… three beans in the wallet! As we can see, it all works full-scale, as RUR 17.1 million is a fantastic amount!
The winner comes from a small town in the Belgorod region. This lucky person purchased his winning ticket at his favorite kiosk.
Well, all paths are open here! You can visit the nearest retailer or participate in the game on the mobile app, on the website, or via SMS to get more winning chances wherever you are!
You can watch the live draws of this lottery on NTV, and it may be the best start to your day off. Still, you can take advantage of watching them on this page if you miss them.
Take your chance, as the sales are suspended at 04:20 p.m. Moscow Time on Saturday!
Note: The lottery results on Lottery n’ Go are not official. When playing the lottery, it is always advisable to verify your results with an official lottery agent before taking any further action. This is to ensure that you have correctly interpreted the results and that you are not about to make any rash decisions based on incorrect information.
We’re doing our best to provide updated results every 1h. If you found any mistake, please report here.