Lottomatica Nazionale (Italy) Lottery Results & Winning Numbers
- Latest Lottomatica Nazionale Winning Numbers & Jackpots
- Lottomatica Nazionale Hot & Cold Numbers
- Lottomatica Nazionale Quick Pick Numbers
- Lotto Prizes and Odds
- Lotto Italy Systems
- Lotto Simbolotto Prizes
- Lotto Drawing Schedule
- The Biggest Lotto Winners and Jackpots
- Lotto Rules in Italy
- Italy Lotto Payout and Taxes
- Things to Know About Lotto in Italy
- FAQs Lotto
Latest Lottomatica Nazionale Winning Numbers & Jackpots
|Lottomatica Nazionale Draw Date||Winning numbers|
Tuesday Dec 05, 2023
Saturday Dec 02, 2023
Thursday Nov 30, 2023
Tuesday Nov 28, 2023
Saturday Nov 25, 2023
Thursday Nov 23, 2023
Tuesday Nov 21, 2023
Saturday Nov 18, 2023
Thursday Nov 16, 2023
Tuesday Nov 14, 2023
Lottomatica Nazionale Hot & Cold Numbers
Lottomatica Nazionale Quick Pick Numbers
Thursday, Dec 07, 2023
Lotto Prizes and Odds
The Italian Lotto (also known as Italy Lottomatica) provided by IGT has a vast array of add-on options, prizes ranging from a couple of euros to several million, and up to 252 winning combinations that will always make you feel thrilled. There are exciting Systems and 11 Wheels to pick the winning numbers. During each draw, a winning combination of five different numbers is drawn for each of the 11 reels. To win, the player should find the correspondence of one or more numbers between those drawn and those present on his game slip.
*Extract – you need to guess a number to win.
**Certain Extract – you must guess both the number and the position.
***Ambetto – you must guess a number and the positions of the next/previous numbers.
****Both – to win, you must match at least two numbers following each other.
*****Terno – you must match at least three numbers following each other.
******Quatern – you win if you match at least four numbers following each other.
*******Five – you win if you match at least five numbers following each other.
Prizes you can win in Lotto depend on the number of digits you want to play, the lot (or lots) you choose, and your bet. This table presented the prizes you may get if you play with one Wheel and a €1 bet. So, while playing this game, you should learn more than just the basics of lottery odds and lotto number selection. First, figure out rules specific to this popular game in Italy.
One of the key features of this Lotto is its ancient origin. The history of this game goes back to the 16th century in Genoa when the members of the Higher Council of the Republic were elected via secret ballot. There, the names of the candidates were placed in the urn, and five of them were extracted twice a year. The present Lotto is based on this ancient practice called “The Playground of the Seminary”. Each play is called the Wheel, and the game offers 11 such Wheels. Ten of them are named after the provincial capitals and cities, and the list includes:
The 11th is the National Wheel, which can also be added to the draw. All the Wheels work the same way. You can play with one Wheel, several Wheels, or all of them.
Lotto Italy Systems
The Systems are groups of numbers that are very popular among devoted Lotto players. By playing them, you get more winning chances and are put in the game automatically with little effort.
In general, there are nine Systems offered to you here:
- Gemini – in this case, you play with 8 numbers that have two identical digits. As you can see, the scheme includes 11, 22, 33, 44, 55, 66, 77, and 88. The choice of this system is defined by the symbol GE.
- Tens – the draw is played with the numbers within a decade. For example, it may be 60, 61, 62, 63, and so on, up to and including 69. The symbol for this system is DE.
- Cadence – if you prefer this system, choose nine numbers ending with the same digit. Thus, 5, 15, 25, 35, 45, 55, 65, 75, and 85 are examples. The symbol for this add-on is CA.
- Figures – this very unusual scheme implies the selection of 10 numbers, where all of them result from an arithmetic sum of 9 and the previous number. For better understanding, it can be 4, 13, 22, 31, 40, 49, 58, 67, 76, and 85. Mark the symbol FI if you need it.
- Radical – this system is even more unusual, as you must create a quatrain that includes a digit between 1 and 8, its zerato (just add 0 to get it), its twin, and its cadence (a pair of the base digit and 9). The example based on radical 8 is 8 (number)-80 (zerato)-88 (twin)-89 (cadence). Symbol RA is earmarked for this option.
- Complementary – this add-on also requires your computational skills, as you must pick pairs of numbers that give 90 when added up. The first possible couple is 1-89, while 2-88, 4-86, 11-79, and some others of the kind may follow. The choice of the system must be marked by the symbol CO.
- Symmetrical – similar to the previous, the system requires the selection of number couples that give a sum of 91, such as 1-90, 4-87, 12-79, etc. Set the symbol YOU to play like this.
- Common Divisor – in this instance, the couples are formed by the numbers, with a distance of 45 between them. So, 1-46, 3-48, 5-50, and 12-57 can be given as examples. Here, you need the symbol OF to show your intention.
- Vertibili – here, it’s quite simple; just a couple of two-digit numbers inverted one from another. These couples may look like 15-51, 34-43, or something like that. The symbol for them is VE.
Lotto Simbolotto Prizes
You can’t count on multipliers when playing Lotto in Italy, but you can play a very interesting promotional game called Simbolotto and win up to €10,000.
Every time you buy a ticket, five random symbols ranging between 1 and 45 are printed on it, providing you the opportunity to win if all or some of them match. The Simbolotto draws are associated with the Wheels, and the Wheel that comes along with this promotional draw changes every month, according to a default calendar. So, don’t miss your chance!
Lotto Drawing Schedule
Lotto Italy is held three times a week, on even days. You will never miss the draws, as the time they start coincides with the schedules of many other Italian draw games.
|Draw Time||08:00 p.m. (Central European Time)||08:00 p.m. (Central European Time)||08:00 p.m. (Central European Time)|
|Sales Stop||07:30 p.m. – 09:30 p.m. (Central European Time)||07:30 p.m. – 09:30 p.m. (Central European Time)||07:30 p.m. – 09:30 p.m. (Central European Time)|
The Biggest Lotto Winners and Jackpots
There is not so much information about the winners on the Lotto official site, maybe because there are too many of them and the big wins occur rather seldom. Still, you can see the overall winnings for the region and then focus on your own lottery progress. To get inspiration, read the happy stories of famous lottery winners!
Lotto Rules in Italy
As we have already said, Lotto is the oldest Italian draw game, played officially since 1939. The features and principles of the game are very interesting, though they may seem complicated to beginners:
- As usual, the legal gambling age is 18 if you want to enter Lotto Italy.
- The basic format of the game implies your choice of 10 numbers out of 90.
- The prizes are very diversified and depend on the combinations and add-on options chosen by the player.
- The maximum prize is fixed and equals €6,000,000.
- There are 11 Wheels in the game, and each one corresponds to the game panel on your ticket.
- There are different types of options, Systems, and combinations that make your game even more funny and successful.
- Lotto Italy can be played in-store or online.
To play with a paper ticket, just do the following:
- Search for a retail location that is most convenient for you.
- Take a game slip there and study it carefully.
- Fill in the ticket with a minimum of 1 up to a maximum of 10 numbers from the 90 available.
- Mark the Wheels you are going to play at.
- Set the ways of playing and add a System if you like.
- Make sure you add the Wheel that plays Simbalotto this month.
- Check everything carefully once again.
- Pay for your ticket, keep it safe, and have a good time.
For playing online, just create an account on the official lottery site, get your welcome bonus, and go on with your lucky numbers and future wins!
To see if you are a winner, you can use a ticket checker on the IGT gaming official website or take advantage of the official mobile app. Traditionally, our website with the results of the Lotto Italy is at your service.
Italy Lotto Payout and Taxes
Winning the Italian Lotto is exciting, but you can’t rest on your laurels until you get your money into your pocket. You have 60 days to do everything properly. The lottery ticket expires, so don’t waste your time. We describe the claiming order in detail, depending on the amount you managed to hit.
|Prize Amount||How Can I Claim My Lotto Winnings|
|€1-€543.48 (after taxes)||You can claim these prizes at any retail outlet. In this case, you will need to provide your ticket as proof of participation; no other documents are required.|
These prizes are also redeemable at retail locations. However, you can only claim it at the retailer where your ticket was purchased.
|Get these amounts at any IGT retailer or at any branch of Intesa Sanpaolo Bank. Please note that for these prizes, you must provide your winning ticket along with your ID card and the Tax Code.|
€10,500 and over
If you win big, then you must turn to any branch of Intesa Sanpaolo Bank or to the Lottery headquarters located at
IGT Press Office
Viale del Campo Boario 56/D,
00154 Rome, Italy
You will need the documents mentioned above for verification. When the claim is processed (it usually takes about two weeks), you will receive your money as a transfer into your bank account or in the form of a check.
Winning online is convenient! You don’t need to toss about if your winnings don’t exceed €10,500. However, if you are a high-end winner, you must make a personal request and provide your ID bet along with your ID card and the Tax Code at
IGT Press Office
Viale del Campo Boario 56/D,
00154 Rome, Italy
The claims of this kind are processed for up to 30 days.
Things to Know About Lotto in Italy
- The minimum Lotto ticket price is €1. However, as soon as your bet depends on the set of numbers and the add-ons, you may pay up to €200 or even more.
- In Italy, this game is also known as Il Gioco del Lotto.
- There are three halls where the winning numbers are extracted. They are located in Rome, Milan, and Naples.
- The lottery is overseen by International Game Technology PLC (IGT), a gambling company formerly known as Lottomatica S.p.A. and Gtech S.p.A.
- Thanks to Multiple options, you can play with the same ticket for up to 20 draws.
You can play Lotto three times a week, though working on your lottery strategy may take more time!
The game unites its fans on Tuesdays, Thursdays, and Saturdays at 08:00 p.m. CET.
There are no exact personalities named on the official site of the game. However, you can see the overall winnings by region there to see the luckiest areas.
Thousands of winning Lotto tickets are sold across Italy every day, judging by the results from the official source. The cities and villages of Lombardia, Campania, Lazio, and many other regions can boast their Lotto winners.
You will never feel restrained if you decide to play Lotto in Italy. The tickets can be purchased at the retailers, in the mobile app, or right on the online lottery website.
The Lotto live draws are live-streamed on the official site of the game.
There is a draw break when the Lotto tickets are not sold in-store, and it lasts from 07:30 p.m. CET until 09:30 p.m. CET. When online, you can play around the clock on Mondays, Wednesdays, Fridays, and Sundays, though the break will be the same on the drawing dates.