Jumbo Bucks Lotto (Georgia) Lottery Results & Winning Numbers
- Latest Jumbo Bucks Lotto Winning Numbers & Jackpots
- Jumbo Bucks Lotto Jackpot Trend
- Jumbo Bucks Lotto Hot & Cold Numbers
- Jumbo Bucks Lotto Quick Pick Numbers
- Jumbo Bucks Lotto Prizes and Odds
- Jumbo Bucks Lotto Ca$h Match Multiplier Prizes
- Jumbo Bucks Lotto Drawing Schedule
- 5 Biggest Jumbo Bucks Lotto Winners and Jackpots
- Jumbo Bucks Lotto Rules in Georgia
- Georgia Jumbo Bucks Lotto Payout and Taxes
- Things to Know About Jumbo Bucks Lotto in Georgia
- FAQs Jumbo Bucks Lotto
Latest Jumbo Bucks Lotto Winning Numbers & Jackpots
|Jumbo Bucks Lotto Draw Date||Winning numbers||Jackpot|
Monday Dec 04, 2023
USD 3 Million
Thursday Nov 30, 2023
USD 2.9 Million
Monday Nov 27, 2023
USD 2.8 Million
Thursday Nov 23, 2023
USD 2.7 Million
Monday Nov 20, 2023
USD 2.6 Million
Thursday Nov 16, 2023
USD 2.5 Million
Monday Nov 13, 2023
USD 2.4 Million
Thursday Nov 09, 2023
USD 2.3 Million
Monday Nov 06, 2023
USD 2.2 Million
Thursday Nov 02, 2023
USD 2.1 Million
Jumbo Bucks Lotto Jackpot Trend
Jumbo Bucks Lotto Hot & Cold Numbers
Jumbo Bucks Lotto Quick Pick Numbers
Jumbo Bucks Lotto Prizes and Odds
The lottery experts estimate the chances of winning the Jumbo Bucks Lotto at 1 in 47,56. That’s rather high considering the prizes, which are not bad!
|6||$1,000,000 (minimum guaranteed jackpot)||1 in 10,737,573 or 0.000009%|
|5||$500||1 in 43,649 or 0.002%|
|4||$50||1 in 873 or 0.11%|
|3||5||1 in 50 or 2%|
Jumbo Bucks Lotto Ca$h Match Multiplier Prizes
The Ca$h Match option that you can add to play Fantasy 5 Georgia is also available for Jumbo Bucks Lotto. The option entails some additional numbers generated by the computer at a GLA retailer location, as well as your winnings if these numbers match those you’ve chosen for the main draw.
Ca$h Match is usually accompanied by the Multiplier. So, you can hit even more with this instant draw. But you should know that the Multiplier doesn’t apply to Jumbo Bucks LOTTO draw winnings. It only applies to Ca$h Match prizes.
|$500||$1,000||$1,500||$2,000||$2,500||$10,000||1 in 84,000 or 0.0011|
|$200||$400||$600||$800||$1,000||$2,000||1 in 84,000 or 0.0011|
|$100||$200||$300||$400||$500||$1,000||1 in 10,500 or 0.09|
|$50||$100||$150||$200||$250||$500||1 in 2,710 or 0.037|
|$20||$40||$60||$80||$100||$200||1 in 1,151 or 0.086|
|$10||$20||$30||$40||$50$||$100||1 in 127 or 0.78|
|$5||$10||$15||$20||$25||$50||1 in 105 or 0.95|
|$4||$8||$12||$16||$20||$40||1 in 53 or 1.89|
|$3||$6||$9||$12||$15||$30||1 in 13 or 7.7|
|$2||$4||$6||$8||$10||$20||1 in 19 or 5.2|
|$1||$2||$3||$4||$5||$10||1 in 6|
Jumbo Bucks Lotto Drawing Schedule
Jumbo Bucks Lotto draws are held twice a week at night, so be in time for the draws if you don’t want to miss your chance!
|Draw Time||11:00 p.m. (Eastern Time Zone)||11:00 p.m. (Eastern Time Zone)|
|Sales Stop||10:45 p.m. (Eastern Time Zone)||10:45 p.m. (Eastern Time Zone)|
5 Biggest Jumbo Bucks Lotto Winners and Jackpots
The odds of hitting the Jumbo Bucks Lotto jackpot are 1 in 10,737,573, and you can see that they are extremely small. However, don’t lose hope, as there are some ways to reach the goal. Try a scientific approach with the best lottery books. For the time being, we will show you the largest jackpot ever won in this game for inspiration!
|Unknown||$14.1 million||5 – 14 – 19 – 26 – 27 – 32||February 15, 2021|
|Unknown||$12.5 million||15 – 25 – 34 – 40 – 43 – 46||August 30, 2018|
|Unknown||$11.6 million||3-10-12-19-36-40||February 25, 2022|
|Michael Camp||$9.6 million||2 – 6 – 10 – 18 – 22 – 33||February 6, 2017|
|Unknown||$3,6 million||Unknown||December 6, 2018|
Jumbo Bucks Lotto Rules in Georgia
Jumbo Bucks Lotto is a relatively new game overseen by the Georgia Lottery Corporation. Its debut occurred in early 2014, and it hasn’t undergone any changes since then. The things you need to know about the lottery are:
- The minimum age for players is 18 or more.
- You can play it only twice a week.
- Jumbo Bucks Lotto is a classic lottery with a 6/47 matrix.
- The minimum jackpot you can hit is $1,000,000.
- The lottery is drawn in Georgia only.
- Jumbo Bucks Lotto fans can try their luck on the official lottery site, in the mobile app, or via physical tickets as usual.
The rules of the Jumbo Bucks Lotto will definitely seem clear to you:
- Mark your playslip picking 6 numbers between 1 and 47. You may also outsource that to the computer via the Quick Pick option.
- Decide on the number of entries. There are up to five plays available to you.
- If you want, you can select Ca$h Match.
- Define the number of advanced plays you want to take part in.
- Keep your ticket secure and follow the results.
The results of the latest draws are waiting for you on the Georgia Lottery official site and in the GLC mobile app. You can see your winning numbers on this page as well.
Georgia Jumbo Bucks Lotto Payout and Taxes
If you are among the lucky ones to win Jumbo Bucks Lotto in Georgia, hurry up, as you have just 180 days to get your money! You can always prepare for that in advance by reading our guide about the claim process.
|Prize||How to get my prize|
|$1 – $599|
There will be no problems with your under $600 prize because any GLC retailer or lottery office will redeem it for you immediately. You can also mail your signed ticket to GLC Headquarters, but in this case, you will have to wait about 4–6 weeks until your claim is processed. Here is the address for you:
Georgia Lottery Corporation
P.O. Box 56966
Atlanta, GA 30343
Send your documents, including your tickets signed on the back, the completed Winner Claim Form, your valid photo ID, and the Social Security Card, by mail or go to the GLC Headquarters or any district office during regular business hours or by appointment.
The amounts under $500,000 will be paid the same day if you claim them in person. As for bigger prizes, you will get them within 5–10 days.
|Prizes from GA Mobile App and on the Website||If your balance is less than $601, you will automatically receive the entire amount. All the other prizes are claimed at a lottery district office after the notification is sent.|
- 24% federal tax;
- 5.75% state tax.
There may be some other deductions, so use the lottery tax calculator to estimate how much you will get after all the payments.
Things to Know About Jumbo Bucks Lotto in Georgia
- You will be charged $1 for each entry and an additional $1 if you select Ca$h Match.
- The Jumbo Bucks Lottery has been played for 6 years already.
- There is a scratcher’s game, also called Jumbo Bucks, on the GLA website as well, so don’t confuse them!
- The game is available online, but in Georgia only.
- You can’t take part in it until you are 18.
- You may be enrolled in 26 consecutive draws with the same numbers.
FAQs Jumbo Bucks Lotto
The lottery draws are held twice a week, on Mondays and Thursdays.
The lucky numbers are revealed at 11:00 p.m. Eastern Daylight Time.
The name of the latest winner is unknown for the time being.
H Food Mart, 599 S. Houston Lake Road, Warner Robins, is the place where the latest winning ticket was sold on February 24, 2022.
The physical tickets are available at lottery district retailers as well as on the official site and in the mobile app.
Live drawings for the Jumbo Buck Lotto are shown on WJBF-TV, WMAZ-TV, and a few other Georgia channels.
10:45 p.m. ET is the time when ticket sales are suspended.