Florida Lotto (Florida) Lottery Results & Winning Numbers
- Latest Florida Lotto Winning Numbers & Jackpots
- Florida Lotto Jackpot Trend
- Florida Lotto Hot & Cold Numbers
- Florida Lotto Quick Pick Numbers
- Florida Lotto Prizes and Odds
- Florida Lotto XTRA Multiplier Prizes
- Florida Lotto Double Play Prizes and Odds
- Florida Lotto EZMatch Multiplier Prizes
- Florida Lotto Drawing Schedule
- 5 Biggest Florida Lotto Winners and Jackpots
- Florida Lotto Rules in Florida
- Florida Lotto Payout and Taxes
- Things to Know About Florida Lotto in Florida
- FAQs Florida Lotto
Latest Florida Lotto Winning Numbers & Jackpots
|Florida Lotto Draw Date||Winning numbers||Jackpot|
Wednesday Dec 06, 2023
USD 24.5 Million
Saturday Dec 02, 2023
USD 23.5 Million
Wednesday Nov 29, 2023
USD 23 Million
Saturday Nov 25, 2023
USD 22.25 Million
Wednesday Nov 22, 2023
USD 21 Million
Saturday Nov 18, 2023
USD 19.5 Million
Wednesday Nov 15, 2023
USD 19 Million
Saturday Nov 11, 2023
USD 18 Million
Wednesday Nov 08, 2023
USD 17.25 Million
Saturday Nov 04, 2023
USD 16.5 Million
Florida Lotto Jackpot Trend
Florida Lotto Hot & Cold Numbers
Florida Lotto Quick Pick Numbers
Saturday, Dec 09, 2023
Florida Lotto Prizes and Odds
The chances of hitting the Florida Lotto prizes are 1 in 7,61, and this is rather encouraging for a lottery of this type. Your winnings are waiting for you at any of the five tiers.
|6||$1,000,000 Jackpot* (minimum guaranteed)||1 in 22,957,480 or 0.000004%|
|5||$3,000||1 in 81,409 or 0.0012%|
|4||$50||1 in 1,415 or 0.07%|
|3||$5||1 in 70.79 or 1.41%|
|2||Free ticket||1 in 8.58 or 11.65%|
There are several options to multiply your prizes in the Florida Lotto. Let’s look at them!
Florida Lotto XTRA Multiplier Prizes
The first one is the XTRA option, which multiplies all your prizes except the jackpot by 2 up to 10 times. The opportunity will cost you another $1, but it is really worth that!
|2||Free Ticket||Free Ticket||Free Ticket||Free Ticket||Free Ticket||Free Ticket|
Florida Lotto Double Play Prizes and Odds
The next option is the Double Play, which offers you the opportunity to enroll in an additional drawing that follows the regular drawing for just an extra $1. The maximum amount you may win here is $250,000. Read how to win the lottery to increase your chances of success
|6||$250,000||1 in 22,957,480 or 0.00004%|
|5||$3,500||1 in 81,409 or 0.0012%|
|4||$60||1 in 1,415 or 0.07%|
|3||$7||1 in 70.79 or 1.41%|
|2||Free Ticket||1 in 8.58 or 11.65%|
Florida Lotto EZMatch Multiplier Prizes
|$500||1 in 84,000 or 0.0011%|
|$250||1 in 84,000 or 0.0011%|
|$100||1 in 11,052 or 0.09%|
|$50||1 in 3,387 or 0.03%|
|$20||1 in 1,400 or 0.07%|
|$15||1 in 893 or 0.11%|
|$10||1 in 100|
|$5||1 in 300 or 0.33|
|$4||1 in 60 or 1.7|
|$3||1 in 14 or 7.14|
|$2||1 in 9.4 or 10.6|
Florida Lotto Drawing Schedule
The Florida Lotto game is drawn twice a week. You can enjoy it in the middle of it or during your weekend
|Draw Time||11:15 p.m. (Eastern Time Zone)||11:15 p.m. (Eastern Time Zone)|
|Sales Stop||10:40 p.m. (Eastern Time Zone)||10:40 p.m. (Eastern Time Zone)|
5 Biggest Florida Lotto Winners and Jackpots
The guaranteed Florida Lotto jackpot is $1,000,000, and we should say that this is the minimum, as the prizes are impressive here! So, we will tell you some facts about the latest five first-prize winners, just as an example. You’ll get inspired and understand that all is possible!
|Name||Location||Prize Amount (After Taxes)||Date|
|Aura Dominguez Canto||Panama||$30,000,000||July 19, 2017|
|Hans Nanik Moorjani||Davie||$20,856,051||March 27, 2021|
|Lucky Devil Dog LLC||Indialantic||$16,537,293||April 23, 2022|
|Jose Ricardo Calderon||Orlando||$16,473,377||July 14, 2021|
|Roy Gene Reavis||Lake Park||$16,368,778||April 4, 2020|
|Yahudan Byn Ysrayl||Tallahassee||$10,400,041||January 5, 2022|
Florida Lotto Rules in Florida
Florida Lotto is one of the oldest FL games, as its first draw occurred in 1988. Its first name was Lotto, and it was held once a week. The second weekly draw on Wednesday was added in 1999, and the matrix was changed from 6/49 to 6/53. The Xtra option and the EXMatch option were added in 2009 and 2018, respectively.
- The minimum age to play the Florida Lotto is 18 years old.
- You can win millions with all the options that this game offers.
- This lottery implies Florida-only draws, and you can’t play it outside the state. Still, you can play more and more online games on the sites that we have found for you!
- The tickets are available at any Florida Lottery licensed retailer, and you can’t buy them online.
The rules of Florida Lotto are very simple:
- Search for the FL lottery retailer near you and purchase the number of tickets you want.
- Pick six numbers from 1 to 53 and mark them in your playslip. The computer will do that for you if you prefer the Quick Pick option.
- Decide on the multiplier options and select all of them that you need.
- Mark the number of draws you would like to play in advance.
- Have your ticket printed and keep it safe until the end of the drawing.
There are several sources for you to view the results. Go to the Florida Lottery official site or visit this page, while the YouTube official channel is an option as well.
Florida Lotto Payout and Taxes
The Florida Lotto prizes must be claimed within 180 days of the winning draw. We prepared in-depth instructions on how to do it with claim forms. Here, we will also explain to you how to get your money
|Prize||How to claim my prize|
|$1 – $599||You can get your prize under $600 at the click of a finger as most of the Florida Lottery’s licensed retailers pay them. All you need is your ticket, signed on the back.|
The lottery authorities offer three claiming options for big prizes.
1. In person. You can claim your prize at any FL office or at Lottery Headquarters nearby.
2. Via Drop-Off. Put your ticket, the completed Winner Claim Form, and a copy of your photo ID in an envelope and drop it off at an FL office or at Lottery Headquarters. You are to wait about 10–14 days until your prize is paid.
3. Mail your documents to
The Florida Lottery
250 Marriott Drive
Tallahassee, FL 32301
Just like with lower prizes, you can claim it in person, mail your documents, or drop them off. However, the first option is more reasonable, as you will be sure that your ticket will not be lost.
You may get your Florida Lotto as a lump sum or in 25 annual payments. Think of the option you prefer and note that you have just 90 days to do that.
Things to Know About Florida Lotto in Florida
- You are to pay $2 for an entry. EZMatch and Double Play will cost you $1 each.
- The multiplier is added automatically to each ticket.
- Florida Lotto is one of the oldest Florida Lottery games, founded in 1988.
- The players should be older than 18 years old to enter the game.
- Someone won the unclaimed first prize of $1,250,000 in September 2021.
- Non-jackpot prizes may be pari-mutuel in this game if the funds are insufficient for the set amounts.
- Opt for 52 consecutive draws and play for 6 months without buying tickets! However, do not forget to check the results; otherwise, you may leave your prize unclaimed.
FAQs Florida Lotto
The results appear on the Florida Lotto’s official site right after the draw.