Pick 3 (Arizona) Lottery Results & Winning Numbers
- Latest Pick 3 Winning Numbers & Jackpots
- Pick 3 Hot & Cold Numbers
- Pick 3 Quick Pick Numbers
- Arizona Pick 3 Prizes and Odds
- Pick 3 Multiplier Prizes
- Pick 3 Drawing Schedule
- 2 Biggest Pick 3 Winners and Jackpots
- Pick 3 Rules in Arizona
- Arizona Pick 3 Payout and Taxes
- Things to Know about Arizona Pick 3
- FAQs Pick 3
Latest Pick 3 Winning Numbers & Jackpots
|Pick 3 Draw Date||Winning numbers|
Friday Mar 31, 2023
Thursday Mar 30, 2023
Wednesday Mar 29, 2023
Tuesday Mar 28, 2023
Monday Mar 27, 2023
Sunday Mar 26, 2023
Saturday Mar 25, 2023
Friday Mar 24, 2023
Thursday Mar 23, 2023
Wednesday Mar 22, 2023
Pick 3 Hot & Cold Numbers
Pick 3 Quick Pick Numbers
Saturday, Apr 01, 2023
Arizona Pick 3 Prizes and Odds
In Pick 3, there are several types of bets and each type has different payout rates and odds. As it goes with lotteries, the lower the odds of winning, the higher the amount of money won. Here is how much you can win with each type of bets and what the chances of winning them are:
|Box Any (3-way)||$80/$160||1/333|
|Box Any (6-way)||$40/$80||1/167|
Straight/Box 3-way – exact
Straight/Box 3-way – any
Straight/Box 6-way – exact
Straight/Box 6-way – any
Pick 3 Multiplier Prizes
Pick 3 Drawing Schedule
|Day||Draw Time||Sales Stop|
|Monday||07:00 p.m.||06:59 p.m.|
|Tuesday||07:00 p.m.||06:59 p.m.|
|Wednesday||07:00 p.m.||06:59 p.m.|
|Thursday||07:00 p.m.||06:59 p.m.|
|Friday||07:00 p.m.||06:59 p.m.|
|Saturday||07:00 p.m.||06:59 p.m.|
|Sunday||07:00 p.m.||06:59 p.m.|
2 Biggest Pick 3 Winners and Jackpots
Pick 3 Rules in Arizona
- Unfortunately for many, only players from Arizona can play Arizona Pick 3. It is impossible to play it from countries outside of the US.
- It is necessary to find a retailer that will sell playing slips, which are present all over the state.
- On the betting slip, players can use different types of bets in one or two sets. Each bet has three digits that go from 0 to 9. Same numbers can be drawn more than once.
- After the combinations have been selected, simply pay and receive the ticket. Use the ticket to check the numbers selected that day.
- If your combinations are predicted correctly, collect your winnings.
Arizona Pick 3 Payout and Taxes
- Depending on the combination selected, the payouts will be different. The lowest payouts are 2-play back and front pairs with $25, and the highest is the 1-play Straight with $500 prize. See the full list of payouts above.
- Regarding the taxes, the state of Arizona does not tax lottery winnings under $600, hence any single-ticket Pick 3 winners will be safe. But those who win more than $600 will have to deal with both the state and federal tax. Here is a tool to easily calculate any lottery taxes in Arizona based on specific winnings.
Things to Know about Arizona Pick 3
- It is possible to win $500 with only $1 as each Pick 3 entry costs that much.
- Instead of selecting numbers by themselves, players can use a Quick Pick where the computer will randomly select three numbers.
- To play, you decide one or two plays per ticket and you can win up to $500 per ticket. You must choose one or two sets of three-digit numbers (000 to 999) and then choose how you want to play your numbers: straight, box, straight/box, front pair, or back pair.
- The type of game you choose determines the amount you win.
- Straight means three numbers in the exact order drawn.
- Box means three numbers in any order. Box play has two options: 3-way, where two selected numbers are the same, and 6-way, where three different numbers are selected.
- Straight/box means three numbers in the exact order or in any order, but you win more if the numbers are drawn in the exact order.
- Front pair means that the first two numbers are in the exact order.
- Back pair means that the last two numbers are in the exact order.
- You can play the same numbers up to 12 consecutive draw dates on the same ticket. just tell the seller at the time of purchase or check the appropriate box on your selection slip.
FAQs Pick 3
Note: The lottery results on Lottery n’ Go are not official. When playing the lottery, it is always advisable to verify your results with an official lottery agent before taking any further action. This is to ensure that you have correctly interpreted the results and that you are not about to make any rash decisions based on incorrect information.
We’re doing our best to provide updated results every 1h. If you found any mistake, please report here.