Not many things can compare to the thrill you feel watching US Powerball draw live. The excitement you feel while the balls come out from the drums is unique. And if you are lucky enough to match multiple numbers in a row, that will keep you on the edge of your seat!
So, where can you watch the next Powerball draw? We found a detailed list of all US channels broadcasting the drawing sessions. You’ll also discover how to watch this lottery from any part of the world. If you scroll below, you’ll find the exact time of the next draw, which ensures you won’t miss it.
Are you ready to find out all details about US Powerball draws? Here is the schedule of upcoming sessions and where you can watch them!
What Channel Is Powerball On? (By States)
Before we continue, let’s mention some interesting facts about Powerball draws:
- In August 2021, the Powerball lottery decided to add a third drawing to the weekly schedule. The drawing days are now Monday, Wednesday, and Saturday.
- More than 100 TV channels throughout the US acquired the rights to broadcast the draw.
- Each draw is broadcast live to ensure fair-play conditions.
- The studio that hosts Powerball draws is in Tallahassee, Florida.
Channels throughout the United States broadcast Powerball draws live. It’s all about finding the one you can watch in your location. In the table below, you’ll find an overview of channels broadcasting Powerball drawings by state!
|West Palm Beach
|North Carolina (NC)
|New York (NY)
|New York City
|Rhode Island (RI)
|South Carolina (SC)
*Please note that the TV schedules are always subject to change. We recommend checking the official TV schedule for the desired channel to confirm they will broadcast the Powerball drawing.
How to Watch Powerball Live Online
Although TV stations across the US broadcast Powerball, you might not have access to them. Perhaps you live in another country, or you don’t have a TV. Either way, you have a backup option, and that’s watching Powerball live online.
Here are the instructions and options to watch this lottery over the internet:
- Official Powerball Website – The official Powerball website streams all drawing sessions live. You can access the drawings for free, and all it takes is visiting the streaming page. The page also offers information on when the next draw is. You can check the countdown and see how many hours are left before the draw. Once the session starts, the stream should begin automatically.
- WRAL Live Stream – WRAL is among the TV networks that broadcast their program free over the internet. If you visit the official website, you’ll find the WRAL steaming page. The video should start automatically as long as your browser supports that service. You might need to be patient and watch an ad before the channel loads.
- Make sure to be there on time to enjoy the live Powerball draw on WRAL. Since this is an online stream, it could be a minute or two late compared to live TV. That means the actual start of the Powerball drawing program might start a bit later than the specified session time.
- Watch It with LotteryHUB – If you want to watch the Powerball draw on a mobile device, the easiest way is to use the LotteryHUB app. This application is the official partner of both Powerball and US MegaMillions lotteries. That means you can watch all drawing sessions of these games from a single app. The app is free to download for both iOS and Android.
Can You Watch Previous Powerball Lottery Draws?
Yes, you can access the archive of Powerball lottery draws on its official YouTube channel. Once you visit the channel, you’ll see the videos uploaded with drawing dates. The only thing you need to do is to pick the desired date and enjoy the draw. This can be a convenient option if you weren’t there for the live draw but still want to feel the thrill of watching it.
Is There a Powerball Drawing Tonight?
The next Powerball draw will be on Saturday, Mar 02, 2024. It’s important to buy your tickets on time to secure a chance to win a large jackpot. Depending on the state, the sales will stop about a couple of hours before the session starts. If you are in a rush, the easiest and fastest way is to play Powerball online!
Powerball Draw Time and Days
Here is a quick overview of Powerball draws and times:
- Drawing days: Monday, Wednesday, and Saturday
- Drawing time: 10:59 PM ET
It wasn’t that long ago that Powerball had two drawing days daily. The lottery decided to add the third draw with an idea to increase jackpots. It’s interesting to mention that the biggest lotto jackpot was awarded in Powerball. Now that we have three drawings weekly, we can expect that sum to be even bigger in the future.
The convenient thing is that the draw is always at the same time. It always starts at 10:59 PM ET, regardless of the drawing day. If you are outside of the US, make sure to consider different time zones. For example, the drawing time is actually the next day and early in the morning in some European countries.Important Note We already listed the most recommended lottery sites, and you can also get some discounts.
|GET 25% OFF for any ticket!
|GET 20% OFF your first order,
promo code: LOTTERYNGO
|Buy 1 Ticket and
Get 2 Tickets for FREE!
Where can you check Powerball results?
You might have missed the draw because you were outside, sleeping, or doing something else. Our page dedicated to Powerball results publishes the numbers drawn in the last draw shortly after the session finishes.
Do you get to keep the entire sum won in Powerball?
The United States has federal, state, and local taxes that might be applicable to lottery winnings. That means you probably won’t get to keep the entire sum, especially if you won a large amount of money. Check out the Powerball payout and tax calculator to determine how much you actually won.
What’s the best way to win in Powerball?
Players test different lottery strategies in Powerball. However, no strategy guarantees to win, which is why some prefer using the Quick Pick feature. You can also check horoscope lucky numbers to see what numbers are recommended for your sign.