Daily 3 (West Virginia) Lottery Results & Winning Numbers
- Latest Daily 3 Winning Numbers & Jackpots
- Daily 3 Hot & Cold Numbers
- Daily 3 Quick Pick Numbers
- Daily 4 Prizes and Odds
- Daily 4 Drawing Schedule
- The Biggest Daily 4 Winners and Jackpots
- Daily 4 Rules in West Virginia
- West Virginia Daily 4 Payout and Taxes
- Things to Know About Daily 4 in West Virginia
- FAQs Daily 4
Latest Daily 3 Winning Numbers & Jackpots
|Daily 3 Draw Date||Winning numbers|
Monday Sep 25, 2023
Saturday Sep 23, 2023
Friday Sep 22, 2023
Thursday Sep 21, 2023
Wednesday Sep 20, 2023
Tuesday Sep 19, 2023
Monday Sep 18, 2023
Saturday Sep 16, 2023
Friday Sep 15, 2023
Thursday Sep 14, 2023
Daily 3 Hot & Cold Numbers
Daily 3 Quick Pick Numbers
Tuesday, Sep 26, 2023
Daily 4 Prizes and Odds
Daily 4 in West Virginia is a typical pick-type game, with several combinations to win, a few wagers, and unknown overall winning odds. As this game is so diverse and the prizes are easy to win, it is admired across the state and has a lot of fans. So, would you like to join the club?
|Match||Winnings ($0.5 Bet)||Winnings ($1 Bet)||Odds%|
|Straight (you win if all four digits match the exact order only)||$2,500||$5,000||1 in 10,000 or 0.01%|
|4-Way Box (you play with three of the same and one distinct digit, that can match any order)||$600||$1,200||1 in 2,500 or 0.04%|
|6-Way Box (you pick two different pairs of the same numbers)||$400||$800||1 in 1,667 or 0.06%|
|12-Way Box (you select a pair of the same and two distinct digits)||$200||$400||1 in 833 or 0.12%|
|24-Way Box (all four digits are different and may match any order)||$100||$200||1 in 416 or 0.24%|
|4-Way (Straight/Box)||N/A||$3,100/$600||1 in 2,500 or 0.04% (overall)|
|6-Way (Straight/Box)||N/A||$2,900/$400||1 in 1,667 or 0.06% (overall)|
|12-Way (Straight/Box)||N/A||$2,700/$200||1 in 833 or 0.12%|
|24-Way (Straight/Box)||N/A||$2,600/$100||1 in 417 or 0.24%|
There are no multipliers that could raise your chances or increase your winnings. Only your wager and the number of lottery tickets matter. But if you want to play the lotto with add-on options, look at the best online lottery sites and choose any of them to enter other US games.
Daily 4 Drawing Schedule
If the pick-type games are familiar to you, you may have noticed that they are usually held twice a day and seven days a week. However, that is not the case in West Virginia! There are only six draws a week that occur in the evening, and Sunday is a day off.
|Draw Time||06:59 p.m. (Eastern Time Zone)|
|Sales Stop||06:49 p.m. (Eastern Time Zone)|
The Biggest Daily 4 Winners and Jackpots
The Daily 4’s top prize in West Virginia is $5,000 if you play at $1. Though there are no multipliers, you should not think that keen players can’t increase their winnings! Some rely on fate and pick the same digits set for their playslips, while others prefer diversity. Still, both of these groups enter the game with several tickets. And this is the only way to win more here.
As you might guess, big wins happen there, and the five most recent are given in our table below.
|Yumeka C.||Martinsburg||$15,000||March 7, 2023|
|Eugene B.||Wheeling||$15,000||March 3, 2023|
|Danette K.||Charleston||$7,700||March 1, 2023|
|Jaden H.||Sophia||$15,600||March 1, 2023|
|Audrey H.||Wheeling||$25,000||February 15, 2023|
Daily 4 Rules in West Virginia
Daily 4 is the third West Virginia Lottery in-house game. Though its highlights and milestones are yet to be revealed, the key features are clear:
- Only players 18 and older can purchase Daily 4 tickets. However, the younger West Virginians may receive them as a gift and even win prizes!
- Just like any other Pick 4 game, it is played with four digits chosen between 0 and 9. To make your choice easier, convert your dreams to lottery numbers or play with a combination according to your astrological sign.
- The prizes vary from $5,000 to $100, so the winnings are not so bad!
- The draws are held six days a week, and there are only evening plays in West Virginia.
- Daily 4 is played statewide only.
- The game is available with physical tickets only; no other sales of lottery products are allowed in West Virginia.
The Daily 4 rules are familiar to all fans of pick-type games. Still, if you are a beginner, this guide is for you:
- Take a game slip from any West Virginia Lottery official retailer.
- Select four digits between 0 and 9, on your own or through the Quick Pick method.
- Define the play type. There are only three of them, so it will not take you too long to make a choice.
- Set the number of consecutive draws in the appropriate box.
- Fill out the panels in your game slip depending on the number of games you want to enter (up to five).
- Check your game slip, hand it to the store clerk, and wait until it is printed.
- You are in the game! Use the Law of Attraction to win the lottery and wait for the results!
In a few minutes after the draw, you will see the winning numbers on the West Virginia Lottery official site, so keep an eye on it. As usual, our Daily 4 results page is available around the clock.
West Virginia Daily 4 Payout and Taxes
The West Virginia Lottery gives just 180 days to claim a prize. The winning lotto tickets expire. So, follow our tips and don’t miss your chance!
|Amount||How to Claim my Daily 4 Prizes in West Virginia|
|$1 – $600|
The West Virginia Lottery’s official retailers always redeem small prizes in cash, by check, or by money order.
You can also mail your ticket to
West Virginia Lottery Claims,
P.O. Box 2913,
Charleston, WV 25330.
|$601 and over|
These prizes can be claimed by mail or in person at the regional office in Weirton or the West Virginia Lottery Headquarters at
900 Pennsylvania Avenue
Charleston, WV 25302
Please note that the players must provide the filled-out Winner Claim Form and some other documents:
Things to Know About Daily 4 in West Virginia
- There are two types of wagers available to the Daily 4 players. They are $0.5 or $1, and you don’t need to pay anything extra. If you are interested in the cheapest lottery tickets, you have found them!
- There are no Combo play type, Fireball, or any other add-on options that could increase your winnings.
- The West Virginia Lottery offers the same game slip for the Daily 3 and Daily 4.
- Daily 4 is also played in Texas, Michigan, and Indiana, though the list of play types and prizes has some differences in all the states.
- One of the biggest wins in WV Daily 4 history occurred on November 2, 2022, when Donald D. from Charleston hit $110,000!
- Just like with the other West Virginia lottery games, you can choose 2, 4, 8, 12, 16, or 24 consecutive plays for up to four weeks of gaming.
FAQs Daily 4
You can play this game six days a week and leave Sunday for other things. Studying lottery numerology predictions for your future wins is a good idea!
Just like all the other in-house games in West Virginia, Daily 4 starts at 06:59 p.m. (ET).
The wins that exceed the Daily 4 top prize happen rather often in West Virginia. The latest lucky winner is Yumeka C., who took home $15,000 on March 7, 2023.
As we found out, Yumeka comes from Martinsburg. Those three happy tickets were purchased at Martin’s Food Market in Martinsburg, West Virginia.
The official retailers are always glad to provide devoted players with tickets. There are no more ways to purchase them.
The WV Lottery night live draws are usually televised on FOX9 (Bluefield), WDTV-TV (Charleston/Huntington), WSAZ-TV (Wheeling), WVVA-TV (Oak Hill), and WOAY-TV (Clarksburg).
The sales stop at 06:49 p.m. (ET), just when the Daily 3 pools close.
Note: The lottery results on Lottery n’ Go are not official. When playing the lottery, it is always advisable to verify your results with an official lottery agent before taking any further action. This is to ensure that you have correctly interpreted the results and that you are not about to make any rash decisions based on incorrect information.
We’re doing our best to provide updated results every 1h. If you found any mistake, please report here.