Lotto (Washington) Lottery Results & Winning Numbers
Monday, May 29, 2023
USD 2.2 Million
Latest Lotto Winning Numbers & Jackpots
|Lotto Draw Date||Winning numbers||Jackpot|
Saturday May 27, 2023
USD 2 Million
Wednesday May 24, 2023
USD 1.9 Million
Monday May 22, 2023
USD 1.8 Million
Saturday May 20, 2023
USD 1.7 Million
Wednesday May 17, 2023
USD 1.6 Million
Monday May 15, 2023
USD 1.5 Million
Saturday May 13, 2023
USD 1.4 Million
Wednesday May 10, 2023
USD 1.3 Million
Monday May 08, 2023
USD 1.2 Million
Saturday May 06, 2023
USD 1.1 Million
Lotto Jackpot Trend
Lotto Hot & Cold Numbers
Lotto Quick Pick Numbers
Monday, May 29, 2023
Lotto Prizes and Odds
Lotto is a classic of gambling, which is why it is included in the list of draw games in almost all the states across the US, and Washington is an example! According to the statistics, it is a favorite game of devoted players; they find the simple rules and the overall chances of winning at 1 in 27.1 rather promising.
|Match||Prize Amounts||Odds %|
|6||Jackpot ($1,000,000 minimum, progressive)||1 in 6,990,000 or 0.00014%|
|5||$1,000||1 in 27,100 or 0.0037%|
|4||$30||1 in 516 or 0.19%|
|3||$3||1 in 28|
Don’t search for the multipliers, as the Lotto in Washington never offers anything of the kind. However, the jackpot and the second-tier prize are impressive, and lottery fans usually don’t mind the absence of any add-on options. We play more for fun than for money, don’t we? Nevertheless, note that according to the lottery statistic, winners become happier, so be ready to reach a goal!
Lotto Drawing Schedule
Three drawings a week—what else can be more convenient? Play the Washington Lotto on Mondays, Wednesdays, and Saturdays, and have enough time for other things. Reading some books about lotteries may become a good idea, we suppose!
|Draw Time||08:00 p.m. (Pacific Time Zone)|
|Sales Stop||07:45 p.m. (Pacific Time Zone)|
The Biggest Lotto Winners and Jackpots
The Washington Lotto jackpots aren’t among the world’s highest lottery prizes, but they can be large enough. The starting point of $1,000,000 is tempting, and the lucky people manage to hit even more! You can see some of them in the table below.
|Michael S.||Tacoma||$2,500,000||November 15, 2022|
|Pacita O.||Kent||$1,400,000||November 15, 2022|
|Lee D.||Battle Ground||$1,900,000||August 16, 2022|
|Gerald B.||Port Angeles||$1,200,000||July 14, 2022|
|David P.||Spokane Valley||$5,300,000||July 05, 2022|
Lotto Rules in Washington
Lotto is one of the oldest draw games in Washington, as it has been played for almost 40 years. Its first draw took place in 1984. Then, in 2002, Lotto Plus took its place. However, Lotto was back just a year later, and now the players can enjoy its original version.
The key features of the game are as follows:
- The players are allowed to participate only if they are 18 and over.
- A classical 6/49 matrix is established for the lottery.
- The jackpot is considerable here, as it starts at $1,000,000.
- Three draws a week are offered to the players.
- You must be a Washington resident or a state guest if you want to play it. Still, the best online lottery sites will give you more chances. We’ve checked them for you, so be sure they are safe!
- The players must purchase the paper tickets at the official retailers. There are no online sales in Washington.
The rules of the game are very easy to understand:
- Visit your favorite retailer and ask for a playslip.
- Choose six numbers between 1 and 49. Experiment with the six luckiest lottery numbers or play with the Pick 6 strategy.
- Want to rely on fate? Just set the Quick Pick option in your playslip; it may work!
- There are two panels on your game slip. Complete both of them; the numbers may differ.
- Define if you need the Multi-Draw option and choose the number of them.
- Have your ticket printed and hold it closer until the winner appears.
There are several options for you to follow the results of the Lotto draws, and it’s up to you which one to take into your service:
- the WA official website;
- the official mobile app;
- a Check-A-Ticket machine or at the local retailer;
- Via My Lottery 360® messages (for the members only);
- Winning Numbers Hotline 1-800-545-7510.
We have also designed the Washington Lotto results page, so you can stay with us as well.
Washington Lotto Payout and Taxes
The lottery tickets expire 180 days after winning, so keep your ears open and claim your winnings as soon as possible. Doing it is a fish in a barrel, and our tips will come in handy.
|Amount||How to Claim my Lotto Winnings in Washington|
|$1 – $600|
Want to have your small prize cashed instantly? The official Washington Lottery retailers are always on standby! Sign your ticket on the back and take it with you.
Still, some players prefer mailing. The address is right here for you:
Washington Lottery Headquarters
PO Box 43050
Olympia, WA 98504-3050
You can send your ticket by mail or claim your bigger prize in person. Only the WA Headquarters and the Lottery Offices are authorized to do that, so visit the nearest one in Olympia, Everett, Federal Way, Spokane, Vancouver, or Yakima.
As you may guess, the claim of large amounts requires some paperwork. So, prepare the Winner Claim Form and other documents:
|$100,000 and more||Greater prizes and jackpots can be claimed at the lottery offices and the Washington Lottery Headquarters in Olympia by appointment only.|
Things to Know About Lotto in Washington
- The Lotto ticket price is $1, but you play two games with it.
- There is no state tax on lottery prizes in Washington.
- You may try the Advanced Play option when playing Lotto in Washington. You may set the next draw you are going to enter on the present ticket. However, the date must be between the current and twenty-fifth consecutive draw dates.
- $1,000 is the most common prize.
- You may choose between the cash option and the annuity option if you hit the jackpot. However, you have just 60 days to decide on it.
- 25 consecutive draws will be available to you if you add the Multi-Draw option!
The Washington Lotto draws occur seven times a week, like most classic lottery games around the USA.
You will see if you are a big winner or not at 08:00 p.m. (PT).
The biggest win over the past year belongs to David P. His set of numbers brought him a great amount of $5,300,000 on July 5, 2022. We are sure you can win even more!
The Lotto tickets are sold across the state, and any of them may result in a win. However, this one was purchased at Yoke’s Fresh Market #119329 E Montgomery Ave, Spokane Valley, Washington.
There are WA Lottery retailers almost in every state’s location, so it won’t be a problem for you to purchase tickets.
There are no TV broadcasts, but we hope everything will change in the future.
The ticket sales will be cut off at 07:45 p.m. (PT). However, don’t worry if you are late. The pools will be open at 07:46 p.m. (PT) right after the draw, and you can make your bet for the next draw.
Note: The lottery results on Lottery n’ Go are not official. When playing the lottery, it is always advisable to verify your results with an official lottery agent before taking any further action. This is to ensure that you have correctly interpreted the results and that you are not about to make any rash decisions based on incorrect information.
We’re doing our best to provide updated results every 1h. If you found any mistake, please report here.