Texas Two Step (Texas) Lottery Results & Winning Numbers
- Latest Texas Two Step Winning Numbers & Jackpots
- Texas Two Step Jackpot Trend
- Texas Two Step Hot & Cold Numbers
- Texas Two Step Quick Pick Numbers
- Texas Two Step Prizes and Odds
- Texas Two Step Drawing Schedule
- The Biggest Texas Two Step Winners and Jackpots
- Texas Two Step Rules in Texas
- Texas Two Step Payout and Taxes
- Things to Know About Texas Two Step in Texas
- FAQs Texas Two Step
Latest Texas Two Step Winning Numbers & Jackpots
|Texas Two Step Draw Date||Winning numbers||Jackpot|
Thursday Sep 21, 2023
Monday Sep 18, 2023
Thursday Sep 14, 2023
Monday Sep 11, 2023
Thursday Sep 07, 2023
Monday Sep 04, 2023
Thursday Aug 31, 2023
Monday Aug 28, 2023
Thursday Aug 24, 2023
Monday Aug 21, 2023
Texas Two Step Jackpot Trend
Texas Two Step Hot & Cold Numbers
Texas Two Step Quick Pick Numbers
Monday, Sep 25, 2023
Texas Two Step Prizes and Odds
The Texas Two Step Lottery will bring you a lot of fun and perhaps some prizes. At least, the overall odds of winning them are 1 in 32.4, and that’s quite all right.
|Match||The Prize You Win||Odds %|
|4 White Balls + 1 Red Ball||$200,000 (minimum estimated Jackpot)*||1 in 1,832,600 or 0.00005%|
|4 White Balls||$1,501**||1 in 53,900 or 0.0019%|
|3 White Balls + 1 Red Ball||$50**||1 in 14,779 or 0.0067%|
|3 White Balls||$20**||1 in 435 or 0.23%|
|2 White Balls + 1 Red Ball||$20**||1 in 657 or 0.15%|
|2||$7***||1 in 102 or 0.98%|
|Red Ball only||$5***||1 in 58|
** These amounts are approximate and depend on ticket sales and the number of winners.
***The guaranteed prizes.
There are no multipliers, but the prizes are still good even without extra options! Do you already have any tricks up your sleeves to get money here? Stay with us and get insights to help you win the lottery! We keep an eye on the results of the drawings, know everything there is to know about famous winners, and carefully keep track of lottery statistics by US state, including surprising facts about the luckiest lotto players. So, you’ll get all you need to have fun and succeed!
Texas Two Step Drawing Schedule
The Texas Two Step offers its players just two draws a week. They occur on weekdays, so your weekend is free, and you can spend it thinking over different strategies for getting the jackpot or analyzing the most common winning numbers.
|Draw Time||10:12 p.m. (Central Time Zone)||10:12 p.m. (Central Time Zone)|
|Sales Stop||10:02 p.m. (Central Time Zone)||10:02 p.m. (Central Time Zone)|
The Biggest Texas Two Step Winners and Jackpots
Though the Texas Two Step jackpot starts at $200,000, sometimes it claims to be on the list of the biggest top prizes ever won. For example, an anonymous player from Waxahachie hit the $1,000,000 amount on September 1, 2022! However, this does not happen very often, and the winnings typically range between $200,000 and $900,000. For example, the first jackpot hit in 2023 was $525,000. See the table below to learn more about past winnings.
– Marechia A. Faggett, (Longview) – Sukhjeet S. Sekhon, (Longview)
– Roberto C. Fernandez, (San Antonio)
|$2.9 Million||12 – 22 – 24 – 27 – 24||Apr 27, 2006|
|Anonymous (Austin)||$2.15 Million||12 – 15 – 27 – 34 – 35||Mar 15, 2021|
|Thomas L. Raborn (Crystal Lake)||$2.15 Million||17 – 19 – 28 – 34 – 9||Mar 12, 2009|
|Unknown winners from Bryan and Euless||$2.15 Million||6 – 20 – 28 – 31 – 23||Oct 02, 2006|
|Anonymous (Amarillo)||$2.05 Million||4 – 20 – 26 – 32 – 6||Aug 15, 2019|
|– Marechia A. Faggett, (Longview) – Sukhjeet S. Sekhon, (Longview) – Roberto C. Fernandez, (San Antonio)||$2.9 Million||12 – 22 – 24 – 27 – 24||Apr 27, 2006|
Texas Two Step Rules in Texas
Texas Two Step relates to the Texas Lottery’s statewide games. Its first draw occurred in 2001, and it has preserved its original format and structure until nowadays.
The key principles of the present Texas Two Step lottery are the following:
- The minimum age at which you can play legally is 18.
- The prizes are available in seven different ways.
- You enter the draw with four White Balls and one Red Ball (Bonus Ball) which makes your winnings higher. To boost your chances of getting money, figure out how others select numbers for the playslips.
- The five top prizes, including the jackpot, are approximations that depend on how many tickets are sold and who wins them.
- Nevertheless, the minimum guaranteed jackpot is $200,000, and it keeps rising until there is a winner or a few of them.
- Texas Two Step is held twice a week.
- The lottery is available within the state’s borders only.
- Though there is an official mobile app, you can’t purchase lottery products online, so join the game with physical tickets bought at authorized retailers. Note that other lottery apps will give you a lot of interesting opportunities.
Want to be a devoted Two Step player in Texas? This guide is for you:
- Visit an authorized retailer and ask for a game slip.
- There are two play areas in your game slip. Pick four numbers (White Balls) between 1 and 35 in the upper one. Get to the Quick Pick strategy if you want to rely on a computer. To select digits yourself, use lottery predictions or our effective tools, for example, the numerology lucky number calculator, lottery number generator, and others.
- Select a number (Red Bonus Ball) between 1 and 35 in the lower play area.
- Define the number of consecutive draws in the Multi-Draw field.
- Pay for your ticket and wait until it is printed.
- Now you are ready to play and win. The prayer to hit the jackpot may be effective!
There are a lot of ways to follow the results of the past draw and see if you are a winner. You can do that on the Texas Lottery website or download the TX Lottery App. If they are unavailable for some reason, try these options:
- check your ticket at a special Check-A-Ticket machine;
- get the information from a lottery retailer nearby;
- call 800-375-6886 Hotline;
- watch the live webcasts on the lottery site.
Or just go to our page and see all the winning numbers! We are always glad to see you!
Texas Two Step Payout and Taxes
You may be over the moon when you win a Two Step prize in Texas. However, keep calm and receive your money before the lottery ticket expires. The claiming guide is very detailed, but we will provide several foundation instructions.
|Amount||How to Claim my Texas Two Step Prize in Texas|
|$1 – $599|
The easiest way for you to get your money is to go to an authorized Texas Lottery retailer or send in a request by mail. If you prefer the second option, just mail your ticket and the Winner Claim Form to
Texas Lottery Commission
P.O. Box 16630
Austin, TX 78761-6630
Please remember that your ticket is the only bearer instrument in this case. So, sign it on the back and keep it safe until you get your money.
You can choose to mail in your claim or claim the prize in person because TXL retailers can’t redeem big prizes. All you need to do is visit one of the Texas Lottery Claim Centers or stop by
Texas Lottery Commission Headquarters
1801 Congress Avenue, Suite 6.403
Austin, Texas 78701
Besides, you must provide acceptable identification. That may be your driver’s license, a valid state-issued ID with a picture, or something similar. Of course, make sure you attach the ticket and the claim form!
|$2,5 million-$5 million||The claims are processed at Claim Centers in Dallas, Fort Worth, Houston, and San Antonio, or at the Texas Lottery Commission in Austin. They can only be given in person.|
Things to Know About Texas Two Step in Texas
- A Texas Two Step ticket will cost you $1.
- The top prize is pari-mutuel. That means that the advertised amount will be divided among all the winners, no matter how many there are.
- The TX Lottery App is a great tool that lets you build playslips and scan tickets, enter promotional drawings, and search for TXL retailers nearby. However, you can’t purchase any lottery products through it.
- There is a similar game played in Kansas, North Dakota, and Nebraska. It is known as 2by2 there.
- All the Texas Two Step prizes are redeemed in one lump sum, and the jackpot is no exception.
- On Mondays, Two Step is played at the same time as Lotto Texas, another in-house draw game.
- You can be enrolled in up to 10 consecutive draws or in five weeks of funny gaming without looking for a way to buy tickets.
FAQs Texas Two Step
Monday and Thursday are the two days of the week when the Two Steps game takes place.
The experienced players know that the winning numbers are drawn at 10:12 p.m. (CT).
Texas Two Step fans are eager to win big prizes and do so frequently! Thus, the latest win took place on February 20, 2023. The name of the player is unknown, as he or she hasn’t claimed the prize of $525,000 yet.
The lucky man’s hometown is Round Rock. The retailer location where the winning ticket was sold is now revealed! It is Jaja Accessories, 900 ROUND ROCK AVENUE # 305, Round Rock, Texas.
There are hundreds of Texas Lottery official retailers and licensed vending machines across the state, so you will never feel deprived of tickets if you want to play a game.
The Texas Lottery draw games are not televised, but you may watch them on the official Lottery page, where the webcasts are!
You can’t buy tickets during the so-called Draw Break that lasts from 10:02 p.m. (CT) to 10:15 p.m. (CT) on Mondays and Thursdays.
Note: The lottery results on Lottery n’ Go are not official. When playing the lottery, it is always advisable to verify your results with an official lottery agent before taking any further action. This is to ensure that you have correctly interpreted the results and that you are not about to make any rash decisions based on incorrect information.
We’re doing our best to provide updated results every 1h. If you found any mistake, please report here.