Wild Money (Rhode Island) Lottery Results & Winning Numbers
- Latest Wild Money Winning Numbers & Jackpots
- Wild Money Jackpot Trend
- Wild Money Hot & Cold Numbers
- Wild Money Quick Pick Numbers
- Wild Money Prizes and Odds
- Wild Money Drawing Schedule
- The Biggest Wild Money Winners and Jackpots
- Wild Money Rules in Rhode Island
- Rhode Island Wild Money Payout and Taxes
- Things to Know About Wild Money in Rhode Island
- FAQs Wild Money
Latest Wild Money Winning Numbers & Jackpots
|Wild Money Draw Date||Winning numbers||Jackpot|
Monday Oct 02, 2023
Sunday Oct 01, 2023
Saturday Sep 30, 2023
Friday Sep 29, 2023
Thursday Sep 28, 2023
Wednesday Sep 27, 2023
Tuesday Sep 26, 2023
Monday Sep 25, 2023
Sunday Sep 24, 2023
Saturday Sep 23, 2023
Wild Money Jackpot Trend
Wild Money Hot & Cold Numbers
Wild Money Quick Pick Numbers
Wild Money Prizes and Odds
The Rhode Island Wild Money is a classical lotto game with five numbers to match and the overall winning odds estimated at 1 in 14,26. There are seven ways for you to win, so we think you would be glad to join!
|Match||Prize Amount||Odds %|
|5||$20,000 Jackpot (minimum estimated)||1 in 501,942 or 0.00012|
|4+Extra Ball||$1,500||1 in 100,388 or 0.0001|
|4||$200||1 in 3,173 or 0.031|
|3+Extra Ball||$50||1 in 1,268 or 0.08|
|3||$5||1 in 101|
|2+Extra Ball||$5||1 in 101|
|2||$1||1 in 20|
There are no multipliers for Wild Money in Rhode Island, but the Extra Ball feature for the secondary prizes is implied. It is drawn from the remaining 33 numbers right after the basic play. You don’t pick it up separately on your own or via Quick Pick, and it is not printed on your ticket.
Wild Money Drawing Schedule
Wild Money is a Rhode Island daily lottery held once a day. So, you may join it any day you feel like you are going to win the lotto—or simply when you want to!
|Draw Time||07:29 p.m. (Eastern Time Zone)|
|Sales Stop||06:50 p.m. (Eastern Time Zone)|
The Biggest Wild Money Winners and Jackpots
The rolling Wild Money jackpot starts at $20,000 in Rhode Island, but the winnings are usually much larger. In the table below, you will see the latest top prize winners from the last year.
|Unknown||Westerly||$172, 167||January 13, 2023|
|Unknown||Cranston||$473, 654||December 11, 2022|
|Unknown||Cranston||$763,383||October 8, 2022|
|Unknown||Wickford||$44,000||July 22, 2022|
|Unknown||Cranston||$256,858||June 16, 2022|
Wild Money Rules in Rhode Island
Wild Money is an in-house game established by the Rhode Island Lottery in 2002. In the beginning, it was presented in a 5/35 format and held three days a week, on Tuesdays, Thursdays, and Saturdays. In 2020, some changes occurred, and the 5/38 matrix and daily draws were established.
As for the other Wild Money principles, they are the following:
- Like the majority of US games, you can’t play this lottery until you are 18.
- The progressive jackpot starts at $20,000.
- The minimum you can win here is $1.
- An Extra Ball feature may let you win from $5 to $1,500 as a secondary prize.
- This game is played statewide only, so welcome to Rhode Island if you want to join the game!
- The mobile app was worked out by the RI Lottery for the players to check the numbers and follow the news. Also, you can download other lottery apps for iOS and Android to get access to lottery predictions and number generators.
- The Wild Money tickets can only be bought at local retailers.
To play Wild Money, just follow a few simple steps:
- Take a playslip from a retailer.
- Select five numbers between 1 and 38. You may experiment with some lottery strategies or use our tools (for example, the lottery number generator, the numerology lucky number calculator, and the lottery dream numbers tool) to obtain the winning set of numbers.
- Opt for a Quick Pick if you want the computer to make a choice for you.
- Mark the number of consecutive plays in the Multi-Draw option field.
- There are five panels on your ticket, and each panel implies a $1 game. Fill out all of them and play five times with the same ticket! To succeed, read how to pick the lottery numbers in advance.
- Submit your playslip to the retailer and have your ticket printed.
The draw results will be available on the RI Lottery website or the mobile app. Our fans also find our results page rather helpful.
Rhode Island Wild Money Payout and Taxes
Winning the Wild Money prizes is a joy, so we think you may want to collect them as soon as possible. Don’t worry if there are some delays; you have a year to get your winnings. The claim order is easy, as there are only a few requirements and options.
|Amount||How to Collect my Wild Money Prizes in Rhode Island|
|$1 – $599||You can claim your small prizes at any RI Lottery retailer or the Lottery Headquarters. All you need for that is just your ticket, signed on the back.|
|$600 and over|
The bigger amounts can be collected from the Lottery Headquarters, located at
Rhode Island Lottery,
1425 Pontiac Avenue,
Cranston, RI 02920
However, the paperwork, in this case, is bigger and includes the following documents:
Things to Know About Wild Money in Rhode Island
- A Wild Money ticket will cost you just $1. The Extra Ball is implied for all the tickets, and it is absolutely free.
- The Wild Money jackpot is pari-mutuel and is shared among all the winners if there are a few of them.
- The winners are allowed to remain anonymous in Rhode Island, but their names and hometowns may be disclosed upon request according to the Freedom of Information Act.
- All the Rhode Island lotteries occur daily, and Wild Money is no exception.
- The Multi-Draw option lets you choose 3, 7, 14, or 21 consecutive draws. Thus, you can play for three days to three weeks without buying tickets!
FAQs Wild Money
Wild Money can be played seven days a week, so don’t miss your chance!
The players are ready to celebrate their prizes at 07:29 (ET).
The biggest Wild Money prize of $763,383 was hit not so long ago, on October 8, 2022. However, the winner’s name is unknown.
The happy winner is from Cranston. The ticket that brought the record jackpot to its owner was bought at Milk N More, Park Avenue, Cranston, Rhode Island.
The draw game ticket can be purchased at the participating local retailers. Though the iLottery opportunities work there, they relate just to the instant games.
You can see the Wild Money draws on the official YouTube channel and on WPRI. The weekend draws are available on The CW Television Network.
There is a break in ticket sales that lasts from 6:50 p.m. (ET) to 07:35 p.m. (ET).
Note: The lottery results on Lottery n’ Go are not official. When playing the lottery, it is always advisable to verify your results with an official lottery agent before taking any further action. This is to ensure that you have correctly interpreted the results and that you are not about to make any rash decisions based on incorrect information.
We’re doing our best to provide updated results every 1h. If you found any mistake, please report here.