Pick 2 (Pennsylvania) Lottery Results & Winning Numbers
- Latest Pick 2 Winning Numbers & Jackpots
- Pick 2 Hot & Cold Numbers
- Pick 2 Quick Pick Numbers
- Pick 2 Prizes and Odds
- Pick 2 Wild Ball Prizes and Odds
- Pick 2 Drawing Schedule
- The Biggest Pick 2 Winners and Jackpots
- Pick 2 Rules in Pennsylvania
- Pennsylvania Pick 2 Payout and Taxes
- Things to Know About Pick 2 in Pennsylvania
- FAQs Pick 2
Latest Pick 2 Winning Numbers & Jackpots
|Pick 2 Draw Date||Winning numbers|
Sunday Mar 26, 2023
Saturday Mar 25, 2023
Saturday Mar 25, 2023
Friday Mar 24, 2023
Friday Mar 24, 2023
Thursday Mar 23, 2023
Thursday Mar 23, 2023
Wednesday Mar 22, 2023
Wednesday Mar 22, 2023
Tuesday Mar 21, 2023
Pick 2 Hot & Cold Numbers
Pick 2 Quick Pick Numbers
Monday, Mar 27, 2023
Pick 2 Prizes and Odds
Some lotto games promise enormous jackpots and sometimes make you feel strained because of the excess anticipation. However, this is not about Pick 2 in Pennsylvania, as this game just makes you relax and have fun! High winning odds (1 in 10 estimated) and cute prizes are waiting for you there. No stress. Just play and feel right!
|Match||Winning Combination Examples||Prize Amount||Odds|
|Straight (match the exact order of two digits)|
You pick: 25
You win: 25
|$50||1 in 100|
|Box (two digits in any order)|
You pick: 38
You win: 38, 83
|$25||1 in 50|
|Super Straight (any digit order is played as Straight) *||Any combination of two distinct numbers||$50||1 in 100|
|Straight/Box*||Both Straight and Any win||$50 (Straight match)/$25 (Box match)||1 in 50 (overall)|
You pick: 46
You win: 4X (FD)/X6 (LD)
|$5||1 in 10|
Finally, you can relax and enjoy the excitement! You may choose the numbers your star sign reveals or convert your dreams to digits. If you plan to play other US games with the highest jackpots, for example, Powerball or Mega Millions, we recommend studying lottery strategies carefully. In the meantime, find out more about the Pick 2 method and have fun!
Pick 2 Wild Ball Prizes and Odds
Do you want to raise your winning chances a little higher? Wild Ball is just for you! It is an add-on option that may change your non-winning combination of digits to a victorious one!
Within each play, a wild ball is drawn. If you opt for it, it may replace one of the digits and bring you a prize. The payouts will be different from those for the base game, but it is very nice to win them after all!
|Wild Ball Match||Prize Amount||Odds|
|Straight||$30||1 in 50|
|Box||$15||1 in 25|
|Super Straight||$30||1 in 50|
|$6||1 in 10|
Pick 2 Drawing Schedule
Pick 2 is played twice a day, seven days a week in Pennsylvania. In this state, it occurs together with Pick 3, Pick 4, and Pick 5, so you can take part in all of them at the same time.
|Midday (Every Day)||Evening (Every Day)|
|Draw Time||01:35 p.m. (Eastern Standard Time)||06:59 p.m. (Eastern Standard Time)|
|Sales Stop||01:05 p.m. (Eastern Standard Time)||06:57 p.m. (Eastern Standard Time)|
The Biggest Pick 2 Winners and Jackpots
We can’t speak about jackpots at all when it comes to Pick 2. The top prize of $50 will hardly raise the spirit of competition, which is why hundreds of lottery fans play it just for fun. At the same time, you can try your luck with the big-jackpot games on reliable and highly recommended online lottery sites.
As you may guess, there are no news or stories about Pick 2 winners on the official lottery site. That would be too tiresome, considering several dozen of the players take home top prizes every day. But still, you can read about famous lotto winners. According to lottery statistics, they became happier after winning, and you can feel better, too!
Pick 2 Rules in Pennsylvania
Pick 2 is one of the simplest draw games in Pennsylvania. It was introduced on January 27, 2015, along with three other pick-type games, which are known as Pick 3, Pick 4, and Pick 5 today.
As for Pick 2, its features and principles are the following:
- The minimum age for players is 18. You can’t enter the play or claim prizes if you are younger.
- You must select only two digits between 0 and 9! The six luckiest lottery numbers may help you win a prize.
- The biggest winning amount is $50, and the smallest is $5.
- The PA Lottery offers five play types for Pick 2. They are Straight, Box, Super Straight, Straight/Box, and First/Last Digit.
- There is a Wild Ball add-on feature that may allow you to win if you did not get lucky in the base drawing. Please keep in mind that it is incompatible with straight/box play.
- The lottery is played only statewide, and you can’t buy the tickets outside Pennsylvania.
- Some players prefer to buy Pick 2 tickets online, while others are still loyal to the traditional paper instruments.
If you are an experienced numbers game player, it will be easy for you to learn the rules:
- Get a game slip from an official lottery retailer.
- Mark the play type in the corresponding field.
- Set a digit between 0 and 9 in each of the two columns. The Quick Pick option is also available here.
- Put a mark in the Wild Ball box if you need it.
- Define the time of the drawing and the total of the consecutive plays.
- Fill out the panels on your game slip depending on the game number you want to enter with the ticket.
- Give your paperwork to the retailer, get your ticket, and keep it until the winning numbers are drawn.
You can also play Pick 2 online. Just download the mobile app or do it right on the official website. We recommend learning how to play the lottery online in advance.
The PA Lottery provides diversity for devoted players who look forward to seeing the results. The options include:
- The Pennsylvania Lottery website;
- The official mobile app;
- Texts messages and emails (for the Lottery VIP Player Club members);
- The online streaming;
- TV stations;
- The Lottery RSS feed subscription.
Want to keep the results of the past draws and all the helpful winning tips at hand? Just stay with us!
Pennsylvania Pick 2 Payout and Taxes
Pick 2 prizes never exceed $2,500. That means that you can claim them at any PA Lottery Official Retailer. You don’t even need a Winner Claim Form. The claim order is very simple! Just sign your ticket on the back, show it to the retailer, and get your prize in cash, by check, or by money order.
However, you have just 180 days to get your winnings that way. If you miss this period, claim your prize at the PA Lottery Area Offices, the Lottery Headquarters, or by mail. For mailing, here’s the address for you:
PO BOX 8671
Harrisburg, PA 17105-8671
As for the taxes, you don’t need to pay them at all, as these prizes are not liable for taxation. So, leave out all the rest, and let’s play! Nevertheless, bookmark our lottery payout calculator, which is helpful when you enter other games with higher prizes.
Things to Know About Pick 2 in Pennsylvania
- One game will cost you $1. However, the Straight/Box and Super Straight tickets are offered at $2. Wild Ball also doubles the wager. So, for the Straight/Box or Super Straight game with a wild ball, you’ll pay $4, and for other types of play, you’ll pay $2.
- The Super Straight game type is called the Combo Play or the Wheel Play in other states.
- Wild Ball relates to all the PA Lottery Pick games at once within a drawing. That means that it will be the same for Pick 2, Pick 3, Pick 4 and Pick 5 played at the time it is drawn.
- The game offers from 2 to 7 consecutive draws for each ticket. That may seem like too few, but you can always join the other Pennsylvania Pick games and play as much as you like.
FAQs Pick 2
Pick 2 takes place 14 times a week, and you will never miss your chance!
Some players prefer to get prepared for the 01:35 p.m. (ET) draw while others choose the 06:59 p.m. (ET). So, it’s up to you!
Hundreds of players get Pick 2 top prizes weekly, and the lottery authorities don’t care about the publicity too much.
We may suppose that it happens at any participating location, but it is hard to estimate where it happens daily.
You can purchase physical tickets at the Pennsylvania Lottery’s official retailers. Online sales are also available.
The Pick games live draws in Pennsylvania are broadcasted on WGAL Channel 8 (in Harrisburg, Lancaster, and York), WNEP Channel 16 (in Wilkes-Barre and Scranton), WJET Channel 24 (in Erie), WPXI Channel 11 (Pittsburgh), WTXF Channel 29 (in Philadelphia), and WTAJ Channel 10 (in Johnstown, Altoona, and State College).
The pools close at 01:05 p.m. (ET) for the midday draws and at 06:57 p.m. (ET) for the evening draws.
Note: The lottery results on Lottery n’ Go are not official. When playing the lottery, it is always advisable to verify your results with an official lottery agent before taking any further action. This is to ensure that you have correctly interpreted the results and that you are not about to make any rash decisions based on incorrect information.
We’re doing our best to provide updated results every 1h. If you found any mistake, please report here.