Carolina Cash 5 (North Carolina) Lottery Results & Winning Numbers
- Latest Carolina Cash 5 Winning Numbers & Jackpots
- Carolina Cash 5 Jackpot Trend
- Carolina Cash 5 Hot & Cold Numbers
- Carolina Cash 5 Quick Pick Numbers
- Cash 5 Prizes and Odds
- Cash 5 Double play Multiplier Prizes
- Cash 5 EZ Match Prizes and Odds
- Cash 5 Drawing Schedule
- The Biggest Cash 5 Winners and Jackpots
- Cash 5 Rules in North Carolina
- North Carolina Cash 5 Payout and Taxes
- Things to Know About Cash 5 in North Carolina
- FAQs Cash 5
Latest Carolina Cash 5 Winning Numbers & Jackpots
|Carolina Cash 5 Draw Date||Winning numbers||Jackpot|
Monday Dec 04, 2023
Sunday Dec 03, 2023
Saturday Dec 02, 2023
Friday Dec 01, 2023
Thursday Nov 30, 2023
Wednesday Nov 29, 2023
Tuesday Nov 28, 2023
Monday Nov 27, 2023
Sunday Nov 26, 2023
Saturday Nov 25, 2023
Carolina Cash 5 Jackpot Trend
Carolina Cash 5 Hot & Cold Numbers
Carolina Cash 5 Quick Pick Numbers
Tuesday, Dec 05, 2023
Cash 5 Prizes and Odds
Cash 5 in North Carolina is a classical numbers lottery with rather inspiring winning odds estimated at 1 in 10.5. That evokes the thrill, so thousands of players are striving for the prizes and the jackpot in particular!
|Match||Prize Amount||Odds %|
|5||$100,000 Jackpot* (progressive)||1 in 962,598 or 0.0001|
|4||$250||1 in 5,066 or 0.019|
|3||$5||1 in 137 or 0.73|
|2||$1||1 in 11|
Cash 5 Double play Multiplier Prizes
The NC Cash 5 treats its players with some extra options. They will allow you to fill your purse better! The first is a Double play, which refers to your second attempt with the same numbers within a draw. You will pay $1 for this feature, but sometimes it brings in good amounts. So, if you feel you’re going to win the lottery with your chosen numbers, use the second chance!
|5||$50,000||1 in 962,598 or 0.0001|
|4||$500||1 in 5,066 or 0.019|
|3||$12||1 in 137 or 0.73|
|2||$3||1 in 11|
Cash 5 EZ Match Prizes and Odds
Another multiplier option is the EZ Match, which you may already know. If you add this feature to your ticket, the numbers you’ve picked are drawn instantly, allowing you to win up to $500 at once. This is a fantastic addition to your lottery experience!
|$500||1 in 84,000 or 0.0011|
|$250||1 in 84,000 or 0.0011|
|$100||1 in 12,000 or 0.0083|
|$50||1 in 3,360 or 0.029|
|$20||1 in 1,120 or 0.089|
|$10||1 in 131 or 0.76|
|$5||1 in 168 or 0.59|
|$4||1 in 78|
|$3||1 in 14|
|$2||1 in 9.4|
Cash 5 Drawing Schedule
Cash 5 is a daily lottery drawn at night only. Many players in North Carolina consider this schedule very convenient. You can have a good time, too. Just think about how many lottery tickets it will be better to buy and start! Our lottery odds calculator will help you find the correct answer.
|Draw Time||11:22 p.m. (Eastern Standard Time)|
|Sales Stop||10:59 p.m. (Eastern Standard Time)|
The Biggest Cash 5 Winners and Jackpots
The Cash 5 jackpot is progressive, and its starting point is $100,000. However, it doesn’t rise very often. Also, it doesn’t reach the highest lottery prizes ever got. Nevertheless, winners occur regularly, and we suppose this is good news for you. Just look at the table below. You’ll find information about lucky people who won large lottery jackpots last year.
|Linda McCain||Maxton||$756,362||August 26, 2022|
|Eleanor Whitehead||Fuquay Varina||$887,156||September 9, 2022|
|Tina Edwards||Greensboro||$653,599||November 3, 2022|
|Roosevelt Manuel||Sylva||$458,841||January 25, 2023|
Cash 5 Rules in North Carolina
Cash 5 is a relatively new game established by the North Carolina Education Lottery in 2006. It has undergone some changes in its format and matrix since then. Its current features and principles are the following:
- The responsible players enter the game only if they are 18 or older.
- The present lottery matrix is 5/43, and that means that you must pick five numbers for the game. The typical Pick 5 strategy will come in handy.
- The prizes are given in four tiers. The biggest one is the jackpot, which starts at $100,000, and the smallest is $2.
- Double Play and EZ Match are the options that can make you win even more in different gaming conditions.
- Cash 5 is a daily lottery. Enter it on the weekdays or on the weekend, whatever is more convenient for you.
- There are over 7,000 local retailers where you can purchase the NC Cash 5 tickets. And yeah! You can also buy them and play all the NCEL draw games ONLINE!
The rules of Cash 5 in North Carolina are among the simplest. If you play with physical tickets, follow this instruction:
- Ask your retailer for a playslip. Search for it on the official site or in the mobile app.
- Choose five numbers from 1 to 45. You can select numbers based on your astrological sign, or you can try the Quick Pick method.
- Add Double Play and EZ Match if you need them.
- Set the number of draws you are going to play in advance.
- Get your ticket after it’s printed, and wait a little!
- If you prefer to enter the game via the Internet, read how to play the lottery online.
The winning combinations are shown on the North Carolina Education Lottery website and in the official mobile app. You can also check the numbers on our results page. Stay tuned for the most recent news and tips on how to win the lottery.
North Carolina Cash 5 Payout and Taxes
If you are an experienced player, you know that lottery tickets expire. The NCEL gives its winners 180 days to claim their prizes. And now, let’s see what options you have.
|Amount||How to Claim my Cash 5 Prize in North Carolina|
|$1 – $599|
You’ve got four options for getting the small amounts you won. They are:
If you want to send your ticket by mail, here’s the address for you:
PO Box 41606
Raleigh, NC 27629-1606
|$600-$99,999||The same claim options, except for the retailers, are available to you as well. The most convenient way is to turn to the Claim Centers in Asheville, Greensboro, Charlotte, Greenville, and Wilmington.|
The big amounts must be claimed at the NC Lottery Headquarters only. Turn in person to
NC Lottery Headquarters
Raleigh Claim Center & Regional Office
877-625-6886 press #4
2728 Capital Blvd.
Raleigh, NC 27604
|Online Play winnings|
If you won when playing Cash 5 online, your further actions may be the following:
Things to Know About Cash 5 in North Carolina
- The North Carolina Cash 5 ticket costs $1. You will also pay $1 for the Double Play option and $1 for EZ Match. So, the maximum ticket price is $3.
- The Electronic Funds Transfer (ETF) is the option that lets you get your big wins ($100,000) right into your bank account.
- Cash 5 is also played in Colorado, Connecticut, New Jersey, and Indiana.
- Online play offers you even more opportunities to win.
- You can opt for up to 28 draws or four weeks of everyday play and even more fun.
FAQs Cash 5
Play it seven days a week at night and increase your chances of winning thanks to the best lottery apps!
True fun begins at 11:22 p.m. (ET), so try not to fall asleep!
The latest big winner that managed to hit the jackpot is Roosevelt Manuel. The draw in January 2023 brought him over $450,000.
The lucky winner’s hometown is Sylva. Manuel filled out his playslip and had his ticket printed at Catamount Pump and Go in Sylva, North Carolina.
The opportunities are almost endless here, as both the official retailers and the online ticket sales are at your service.
Watch the Carolina Cash 5 live draws on Channel 13 (WLOS Asheville), TV64 (WAXN Charlotte), Channel 7 (WITN Greenville, New Bern, and Washington), Channel 5 (WRAL Raleigh), and Channel 8 (WGHP Winston-Salem, Greensboro & High Point).
The physical ticket sales are cut off at 10:59 p.m. (ET), while the online sales stop at 10:58 p.m. (ET).