Pick 10 (New York) Lottery Results & Winning Numbers
Latest Pick 10 Winning Numbers & Jackpots
|Pick 10 Draw Date||Winning numbers|
Friday Sep 22, 2023
Thursday Sep 21, 2023
Wednesday Sep 20, 2023
Tuesday Sep 19, 2023
Monday Sep 18, 2023
Sunday Sep 17, 2023
Saturday Sep 16, 2023
Friday Sep 15, 2023
Thursday Sep 14, 2023
Wednesday Sep 13, 2023
Pick 10 Hot & Cold Numbers
Pick 10 Quick Pick Numbers
Saturday, Sep 23, 2023
Pick 10 Prizes and Odds
The New York Pick 10 is a rather unusual game in which you pick many numbers and may win even if no numbers match! The overall winning chances are 1 in 17 here. Avid players like it because it is true entertainment and a thrill!
|Match||Prize Amounts||Odds %|
|10||$500,000 (fixed jackpot)*||1 in 8,911,711 or 0.000011%|
|9||$6,000||1 in 163,381 or 0.0006%|
|8||$300||1 in 7,384 or 0.013%|
|7||$40||1 in 621 or 0.16%|
|6||$10||1 in 87|
|0||$4||1 in 22|
The New York Lottery does not have in-house games with multipliers, and Pick 10 is no exception. However, the game fans don’t care much about that, as the prizes are good and the wins happen rather often!
This game will give you many opportunities for fun, and we will provide tips on how to win the lottery. We invite you to enjoy and try your luck with the truly working strategies! You can get closer to the biggest jackpots and the most exciting ideas. So, let’s start your journey.
Pick 10 Drawing Schedule
|Draw Time||08:30 p.m. Eastern Daylight Time|
|Sales Stop||07:30 p.m. Eastern Daylight Time|
Biggest Pick 10 Winners and Jackpots
Pick 10 is the game with the $500,000 fixed jackpot. It doesn’t roll over, no matter if somebody wins it or not. However, the lucky players are usually happy with this amount. And those who haven’t hit it are ready to strive for this amount seven days a week.
Honestly, there are not many Pick 10 winners in New York. Thus, the most recent story occurred in April 2022, when Kenneth Harton of Brooklyn won half a million dollars. Since then, there hasn’t been any information about the top prize takeover.
It is worth noting that according to the winning statistics by state, New York has the luckiest people in the United States. Maybe the next happy player who gets the jackpot will be you! We would be glad to add your story to the gallery of the biggest lottery winners! So, go ahead to your victory.
Our tools (for example, the lottery odds calculator, the lottery number generator, or others) are ready to boost your opportunities. Base your choice on lottery predictions and believe that luck will smile at you!
Pick 10 Rules in New York
Pick 10 is another statewide game established by the New York Lottery. Its first draw took place on August 13, 2001, and there have been no changes since then.
The lottery attracts a lot of players thanks to its unusual principles and features:
- Only those who are 18 and over can buy lottery tickets, take part in the draws, and claim prizes.
- The remarkable 10/80 game structure is applied here. That means that you must pick 10 numbers to fill out your playslip. The Pick 10 strategy or lottery wheeling system will come in handy.
- The lottery machine draws 20 numbers, and you must match 10 of them to hit the jackpot.
- The top prize is $500,000, and it never changes.
- New York Pick 10 offers seven draws per week, from Monday to Sunday.
- The lottery offers the mobile app with a wide range of capabilities. The players can read the lottery news, see the winning numbers and the draw dates, search for retailers, etc.
- Only New York residents play this version of Pick 10. The other gambling professionals prefer to take more and feel safe on the best online lottery sites.
- The Lottery’s licensed retailers offer tickets all over the state. No other ways of purchasing them are available.
The rules of Pick 10 in New York are very simple, and you can catch them all at once, even if you are a newcomer:
- Get a playslip from your retailer.
- Select ten numbers ranging from 1 to 80. You may experiment with the six lucky numbers, use the Quick Pick option, or try your own tricks. There are no strict restrictions here. Rely on your intuition and don’t miss signs you’re going to win the lottery.
- Fill out the number of game panels you need.
- Set the number of consecutive plays you are going to enter.
- Print your ticket, then wait until evening to see if your combination is the winning one!
The happy numbers will be displayed on the New York Lottery website and in the official mobile app. Consider our results page to follow the news as well!
New York Pick 10 Payout and Taxes
If you won the lottery, remind yourself that you have 365 days to claim it. We have already spoken much about the claiming order, and we should say it doesn’t differ much here. So, see how you can do it.
|Amount||How to Claim Your New York Pick 10 Winnings|
|$1 – $600|
Most of the players prefer claiming their small prizes at the licensed New York Lottery retailer, while some of them still opt for mailing. In this case, sign your ticket on the back and send it to
New York Lottery
PO Box 7533
Schenectady, NY 12301-7533
The Lottery’s Customer Service Centers located in Buffalo, Vernon, Nichols, Batavia, and several other areas will also redeem your prize. However, they work by appointment only.
|$601 and more|
The bigger amounts may be redeemed at a local Prize Claim Center or at the Lottery’s Customer Service Centers in Syracuse, Vernon, Nichols, Saratoga Springs and some other locations. Mailing is also an option.
Those who are afraid of losing their winning tickets can claim the prizes in person at the Lottery’s Customer Service Centers and at the local Prize Claim Centers. Still, you can mail all your documents, including:
- 24% federal tax if you win over $5,000 or if your prize is between $600 and $5,000 but you don’t have the SSN;
- 82% state tax (which may vary in some NY areas) if your prize exceeds $5,000;
- amounts of $5,000 or more are deducted for public assistance, child care support, and NYS tax debts.
- the winnings over $600 are reported to the IRS.
If this list seems confusing, just use our lottery payout calculator!
Things to Know About Pick 10 in New York
- The Pick 10 players pay $1 per entry but win even more.
- If you are from New York and your ticket is won while you are far away, you may also get your prize by mail.
- You can win even if you don’t match any numbers. You will get $4 as a runner-up prize.
- The players can’t win more than $500,000. If there are more than ten first-prize winners, they get less.
- You may enter Pick 10 again with the same ticket and the same set of numbers. Just give it to the retailer within 30 days, and you are in the game!
- With Pick 10, unclaimed prizes occur. All of them return to the prize pool. Take your chance to take the money, or they’ll go to the other players!
- The maximum number of consecutive draws is 7 here. So, you can play for the whole week without visiting the retailer!
FAQs Pick 10
The game gives you new chances to hit the jackpot every day!
Everything begins at 08:30 p.m. (ET), so have all your routine done before that!
The name of the latest known winner is Kenneth Harton. In the spring of 2022, his ten numbers finally paid off, bringing him $500,000.
The home town of the winner is Brooklyn. The retailer that sold the winning ticket is Smokes 4 Less, 982 Main St., Fishkill, New York.
The only way to play is through authorized New York Lottery retailers.
The Pick 10 draws are not shown on TV.
The sales are cut off at 07:30 p.m. (ET), and you have an hour to clear your head before the draw.
Note: The lottery results on Lottery n’ Go are not official. When playing the lottery, it is always advisable to verify your results with an official lottery agent before taking any further action. This is to ensure that you have correctly interpreted the results and that you are not about to make any rash decisions based on incorrect information.
We’re doing our best to provide updated results every 1h. If you found any mistake, please report here.