Numbers (New York) Lottery Results & Winning Numbers
- Latest Numbers Winning Numbers & Jackpots
- Numbers Hot & Cold Numbers
- Numbers Quick Pick Numbers
- Numbers Prizes and Odds
- Numbers Combo Prizes and Odds
- Numbers Drawing Schedule
- The Biggest Numbers Winners and Jackpots
- Numbers Rules in New York
- Numbers Payout and Taxes
- Things to Know About Numbers in New York
- FAQs Numbers
Latest Numbers Winning Numbers & Jackpots
|Numbers Draw Date||Winning numbers|
Wednesday Oct 04, 2023
Tuesday Oct 03, 2023
Tuesday Oct 03, 2023
Monday Oct 02, 2023
Monday Oct 02, 2023
Sunday Oct 01, 2023
Sunday Oct 01, 2023
Saturday Sep 30, 2023
Saturday Sep 30, 2023
Friday Sep 29, 2023
Numbers Hot & Cold Numbers
Numbers Quick Pick Numbers
Thursday, Oct 05, 2023
Numbers Prizes and Odds
The New York Numbers is a well-known lottery for those who adore pick-type games. There are plenty of winning combinations, and the variety of prizes makes it very popular, though the winning odds are still unknown.
|Match||The Examples of the Winning Combinations||Prize ($0.5 ticket)||Prize ($1 ticket)||Odds%|
|Straight (you win if the digits match the exact order)|
You pick: 514
You win: 514 only
|$250||$500||1 in 1,000 or 0.1%|
|3-Way Box (two identical and one distinct digit in any order)|
Your choice: 228
You win: 228, 282, 822
|$80||$160||1 in 333 or 0.3%|
|6-Way Random (three different digits in any order)|
Your choice: 364
You win: 364, 346, 634, 643, 436, 463
|$40||$80||1 in 167 or 0.6%|
(both random and exact order win)
|Any combination||N/A||$330/$80||1 in 333 or 0.3% (overall)|
|6-Way Straight/Box (any match will bring you a prize)||Any combination||N/A||$290/$40||1 in 167 or 0.6% (overall)|
Your choice: 725
You win: 72X (Front), X25 (Back)
|$25||$50||1 in 100|
Numbers Combo Prizes and Odds
The Combo play also allows you to hit the top prize. In this case, it is possible with any combination of digits, though you have to pay more. But when your target is not the cheapest lottery tickets but you want to increase your winning chances, you should try to do this!
|Match||Winnings ($1.5 wager)||Winnings ($3 wager)||Odds%|
|3-Way Combo||$250||$500||1 in 333 or 0.3%|
|6-Way Combo||$250||$500||1 in 167 or 0.6%|
Online games give you endless opportunities, but you must be careful and avoid online lotto scams. Don’t be concerned if you stick with us and select the best lottery sites we have to offer. We study and check them thoroughly, and you can be sure of their reliability!
Numbers Drawing Schedule
The Numbers players in New York look forward to their wins twice a day, in the afternoon and the evening. The draws are held throughout the week, so your chances are excellent!
|Midday (Every Day)||Evening (Every Day)|
|Draw Time||02:30 p.m. Eastern Standard Time||10:30 p.m. Eastern Standard Time|
|Sales Stop||02:15 p.m. Eastern Standard Time||10:20 p.m. Eastern Standard Time|
The Biggest Numbers Winners and Jackpots
The Numbers’ top prize of $500 is far from one of the biggest. However, the fans of this game never mind this because they get a lot of fun, emotions, and a new gaming experience.
Predictably, the lottery authorities do not disclose facts about those who win the Numbers, as there are many winners daily. For example, on January 25, 2023, 3,730 players took various prizes, and 485 of them hit the maximum amount of $500 through Straight and Combo play. It is impressive, and it would take too long to talk about them. That is why anonymity after winning is reasonable here. But still, you can read about other lottery winners to get inspired!
Numbers Rules in New York
Numbers is the pick-type game run by the New York Lottery, the state-operated agency. It has been played for more than 40 years, as its first draw occurred in 1980. There has been only one change since then, in 2020, when another time for draws was offered.
The NY Numbers don’t differ much from other Pick 3 games in the USA, and the principles are almost the same:
- All the participants must be 18 and more years old to buy tickets and claim winnings.
- The game is held fourteen times a week, with two draws a day.
- The maximum prize is $500, and the minimum is $50.
- Numbers offers the typical list of play styles that include Straight, Box, Straight/Box, Pairs, and Combo plays.
- This lottery is played statewide only, so residents of other areas can’t enter it.
- The mobile app was designed especially for the players. It provides them with more comfortable gambling as well as other Android and iOS lottery apps we’ve collected for you.
- There are thousands of Lottery licensed retailers across the state, and you can purchase tickets at any of them.
There won’t be any problems with the rules of the game, as they are the simplest:
- Visit any lottery retailer to get a playslip.
- Pick three digits ranging between 0 and 9. Some players prefer relying on Quick Pick. Others do it on their own because the typical Pick 3 strategy, the wheeling system, or lottery predictions also work here.
- Mark the type of the play and your wager. If you don’t do it, your ticket will enter the Straight play.
- Determine the time you will play. You may choose midday, evening, or both.
- Make a note of the number of consecutive draws in your playslip.
- Pay for your ticket and wait for the results.
The official sources for you to know the results are the NY Lottery website and the mobile app. Our site offers the results page as well.
Numbers Payout and Taxes
Though the Numbers prizes are small, lottery tickets expire after 365 days, so don’t miss the chance to take your winnings. It is easy because you’ve got several options here.
The easiest way is to visit a licensed retailer that will redeem your prize in cash. The Lottery’s Customer Service Centers are also a good choice if you live nearby. Some players choose to mail their tickets to
New York Lottery
PO Box 7533
Schenectady, NY 12301-7533
Please note that you will always need your ticket signed on the back.
Some lottery prizes in New York may be taxable, but the Numbers players are unconcerned. These sums never exceed the taxable amount of $600, so there won’t be any withholdings. But if you win the lotto with higher payouts, our lottery tax calculator helps you define the total amount.
Things to Know About Numbers in New York
- There are two types of wagers for the Numbers lottery. The price of the ticket could range between $0.5 and $1. If you prefer the Combo play, you will pay $3 or $6.
- The mobile app lets you follow the results of the draw, generate lucky numbers and work out strategies, search for retailers, and keep up with the latest lottery news. However, you can’t play online or buy tickets here.
- Numbers is an uncommon name for a game of this type. In other states, it is called Pick 3, Cash 3, or Daily 3.
- There are over 17,000 lottery retailers in New York. You can find some of them nearby via the locator on the official site.
- You can be enrolled in up to seven days of constant play. You will be involved in 14 exciting draws without the need to visit retailers and purchase tickets.
Experienced players and newcomers can enter the game on any day of the week!
There are two points you should remember when you join the club. They are 02:30 p.m. (ET) and 10:30 p.m. (ET), so choose the most convenient option.
There are thousands of winners every day, but their names are never revealed.
The prizes are distributed throughout the state. No matter where you buy your lottery tickets, good fortune may smile on you at any time!
New York is not among the states that sell tickets online, so buy them at licensed retailers.
Some TV stations broadcast the Numbers live draws. They are WCWN (Albany), WICZ (Binghamton), WUTV (Buffalo), WPTZ (Plattsburgh), WTM (Elmira), WABC (New York), WUHF (Rochester), ESTM (Syracuse), and WUTR (Utica).
The ticket sales stop at 02:15 p.m. (ET) and 10:20 p.m. (ET). Don’t worry if you were late because you may enter the next draw!
Note: The lottery results on Lottery n’ Go are not official. When playing the lottery, it is always advisable to verify your results with an official lottery agent before taking any further action. This is to ensure that you have correctly interpreted the results and that you are not about to make any rash decisions based on incorrect information.
We’re doing our best to provide updated results every 1h. If you found any mistake, please report here.