Megabucks Plus (New Hampshire) Lottery Results & Winning Numbers
- Latest Megabucks Plus Winning Numbers & Jackpots
- Megabucks Plus Jackpot Trend
- Megabucks Plus Hot & Cold Numbers
- Megabucks Plus Quick Pick Numbers
- Megabucks Plus Prizes and Odds
- Megabucks Plus Drawing Schedule
- The Biggest Megabucks Plus Winners and Jackpots
- Megabucks Plus Rules in New Hampshire
- New Hampshire Megabucks Plus Payout and Taxes
- Things to Know About Megabucks Plus in New Hampshire
- FAQs Megabucks Plus
Latest Megabucks Plus Winning Numbers & Jackpots
|Megabucks Plus Draw Date||Winning numbers||Jackpot|
Wednesday Mar 29, 2023
USD 1.25 Million
Saturday Mar 25, 2023
USD 1.23 Million
Wednesday Mar 22, 2023
USD 1.2 Million
Saturday Mar 18, 2023
USD 1.18 Million
Wednesday Mar 15, 2023
USD 1.15 Million
Saturday Mar 11, 2023
USD 1.13 Million
Wednesday Mar 08, 2023
USD 1.1 Million
Saturday Mar 04, 2023
USD 1.05 Million
Wednesday Mar 01, 2023
USD 1.05 Million
Saturday Feb 25, 2023
USD 1.03 Million
Megabucks Plus Jackpot Trend
Megabucks Plus Hot & Cold Numbers
Megabucks Plus Quick Pick Numbers
Saturday, Apr 01, 2023
Megabucks Plus Prizes and Odds
Megabucks Plus in New Hampshire allows you to win in nine different ways, with overall odds of 1 in 5.9. The jackpot is amazing, and the second-tier and third-tier prizes are not bad, so we think it will be interesting for you to see your chances of taking other prizes.
|Match||Prize Amount||Odds %|
|5+Megaball||$1,000,000 (minimum estimated)||1 in 4,496,388 or 0.00002|
|5||$30,000||1 in 899,278 or 0.0001|
|4+Megaball||$1,300||1 in 24,980 or 0.004|
|4||$150||1 in 4,996 or 0.02|
|3+Megaball||$25||1 in 714 or 0.14|
|3||$7||1 in 143 or 0.7|
|2+Megaball||$5||1 in 63 or 1.68|
|2||$2||1 in 12.6|
|1+Megaball||$2||1 in 15.3|
You can’t opt for any multipliers if you decide to enter Megabucks Plus in New Hampshire. However, it doesn’t bother the jackpot hunters. They go on trying to hit the million. You can join this gold rush and try various lottery strategies, including Quick Pick, the wheeling system, etc. Rely on your luck, and don’t forget to analyze the experts’ conclusions to increase the lottery odds and the possibility of getting a bigger prize.
Megabucks Plus Drawing Schedule
You may enter Megabucks Plus twice a week, on Wednesday and Saturday. The draws take place at an appropriate time. Even if you have to get up early the next day, you can wait for results. Furthermore, after the drawing, you have time to read one of the lottery books to boost your skills before the next game!
|Draw Time||07:59 p.m. (Eastern Daylight Time)||07:59 p.m. (Eastern Daylight Time)|
|Sales Stop||07:50 p.m. (Eastern Daylight Time)||07:50 p.m. (Eastern Daylight Time)|
The Biggest Megabucks Plus Winners and Jackpots
We can’t say there are a lot of Megabucks winners in NH, but there are some encouraging stories that happened not so long ago.
The latest win occurred on May 14, 2022, when a player from Littleton managed to hit $2,275 million. The lucky person preferred to stay anonymous, so we don’t know much about his plans.
The previous top prize of $1,825 million was taken by Richard Baker from Barrington in 2021. Though the amount is lower than mentioned above, we assumed that was his happiest December.
And the third jackpot, which is worth a few words, occurred on June 22, 2019. The anonymous player from Manchester took part in the draw that brought him $2,4 million. Anyway, that sounds marvelous!
If you seek more inspirational stories, read about the biggest lottery winners!
Megabucks Plus Rules in New Hampshire
Megabucks Plus is a game with forty years of history. It was introduced in 1985 as a lottery with a 6/30 matrix played on Saturday only. Later, several consecutive changes followed:
- 1986 – the 6/36 matrix replaced the previous one.
- 1988 – the numbers for selection are increased to 40.
- 1990 – Megabucks draws became available on Wednesdays.
- 1996 – the jackpot winners got the opportunity to take their money in cash.
- 1997 – the new changes, the 6/42 matrix, and the Megaball are presented.
- 2009 – the name of the lottery was changed to Megabucks Plus.
The features of the lottery are rather distinct:
- All the players must be over 18 years old.
- The 6/42 format implies the choice of five numbers plus a Megaball number.
- You can win in nine various ways, either with the Megaball or without it.
- Megabucks Plus is a game held in the evening twice a week.
- The minimum jackpot here is $1,000,000, and it is rolling over with no cap. To hit it, know more about the Law of Attraction and lucky lottery combinations!
- Megabucks Plus is also played in Vermont and Maine, so it is called the Tri-State game.
- You must purchase physical tickets if you want to play Megabucks in NH.
If you want to strive for the jackpot and become a millionaire at once, follow these rules:
- Visit an official retailer nearby.
- Pick five numbers from 1 to 41. Opt for the Easy Pick if you would like a random choice.
- Choose your Megaball between 1 and 6. There is a yellow field on the playslip where you can do that.
- Mark the number of advanced plays.
- Have your ticket printed and freeze in anticipation!
The results of the draw are available on the New Hampshire Lottery’s official site and in the mobile app. You may also see the current winning numbers on our page. We never miss a game and will gladly share current information with you!
New Hampshire Megabucks Plus Payout and Taxes
The New Hampshire Lottery gives the winners 365 days to claim their winnings, big and small, as the tickets expire after that. The claiming order is very simple here, and you can see it in the table below.
|Amount||How to Claim my Megabucks Plus Prize in New Hampshire|
|$1 – $599|
These prizes may be redeemed at any participating NH Lottery official retailer or by mail. If you prefer the second option, complete the back of your winning ticket with your name, address, and phone number, then sign it and send it to
New Hampshire Lottery,
14 Integra Drive,
Concord, NH 03301
Any prizes bigger than $600 are claimed by mail or in person at the Lottery Headquarters. For that, you will need the following documents:
Things to Know About Megabucks Plus in New Hampshire
- If you want to play Megabucks Plus in New Hampshire, you must pay $2 per entry.
- Lottery fans from Maine and Vermont play it along with the NH residents. If you don’t live in these states, you may look for other opportunities to win a multi-million jackpot—the reliable online lottery sites, for example.
- You can’t purchase tickets and get prizes if you are younger than 18 years old.
- The jackpot winners may choose between a cash lump sum or 30 annuity payments. Think twice about which option is better, and note that you have just 60 days to make a choice.
- Opt for up to 20 consecutive draws and get the opportunity to play Megabucks for 10 weeks without any pauses.
FAQs Megabucks Plus
The most convenient options are our results page, the Megabucks Plus (New Hampshire) official website, and the mobile app. Also, we recommend checking out the list of other lottery apps for iOS and Android. They will help you choose numbers, buy tickets, and follow winning combinations.
Lottery draws are held twice a week, on Wednesdays and Saturdays.
The winner will be announced at 7:59 p.m. (ET) when the Megabucks Plus draw begins, and it could be you!
In 2022, the largest Megabucks Plus jackpot won is $2,275 million. The enormous prize was drawn on May 14, and the winner is unknown.
The winner bought the winning ticket at Simon’s Market, 456 Union Street, Littleton, New Hampshire.
Only the participating retailer agents can offer you lottery tickets in New Hampshire, and no online sales are allowed.
There are no Megabucks live draws in New Hampshire.
Like in Vermont and Maine, the Megabucks Plus ticket sales in NH are cut off at 07:50 p.m. (ET), and there are just 9 minutes left before you know if your lottery strategy works!
Note: The lottery results on Lottery n’ Go are not official. When playing the lottery, it is always advisable to verify your results with an official lottery agent before taking any further action. This is to ensure that you have correctly interpreted the results and that you are not about to make any rash decisions based on incorrect information.
We’re doing our best to provide updated results every 1h. If you found any mistake, please report here.