Big Sky Bonus (Montana) Lottery Results & Winning Numbers
- Latest Big Sky Bonus Winning Numbers & Jackpots
- Big Sky Bonus Jackpot Trend
- Big Sky Bonus Hot & Cold Numbers
- Big Sky Bonus Quick Pick Numbers
- Big Sky Bonus Prizes and Odds
- Big Sky Bonus Drawing Schedule
- 5 Biggest Big Sky Bonus Winners and Jackpots
- Big Sky Bonus Rules in Montana
- Montana Big Sky Bonus Payout and Taxes
- Things to Know About Big Sky Bonus in Montana
- FAQs Big Sky Bonus
Latest Big Sky Bonus Winning Numbers & Jackpots
|Big Sky Bonus Draw Date||Winning numbers||Jackpot|
Wednesday Dec 06, 2023
Tuesday Dec 05, 2023
Monday Dec 04, 2023
Sunday Dec 03, 2023
Saturday Dec 02, 2023
Friday Dec 01, 2023
Thursday Nov 30, 2023
Wednesday Nov 29, 2023
Tuesday Nov 28, 2023
Monday Nov 27, 2023
Big Sky Bonus Jackpot Trend
Big Sky Bonus Hot & Cold Numbers
Big Sky Bonus Quick Pick Numbers
Big Sky Bonus Prizes and Odds
The Big Sky Bonus is a small but nice Montana lottery with high overall winning odds. The experts estimate them at 1 in 7.79, which is inspiring compared to other lotteries. So, you can try your luck here!
|Match||The Prize You Win||Odds %|
|4||Jackpot ($2,500 minimum, progressive)||1 in 31,465 or 0.0031%|
|3||$20||1 in 291 or 0.34%|
|2||$2||1 in 15 or 1.28%|
|1 (the Bonus number)||$10||1 in 16|
Big Sky Bonus Drawing Schedule
The Big Sky Bonus draws are held in Montana daily with no breaks or weekends, so keen players may strive for the jackpot as often as they like. You can join when it is most convenient for you. Try your luck if you feel you’re going to win the lottery or want to have a good time. In any case, you will get a boost of energy and relaxation after a workday.
|Draw Time||07:30 p.m. (Mountain Standard Time)|
|Sales Stop||07:28 p.m. (Mountain Standard Time)|
5 Biggest Big Sky Bonus Winners and Jackpots
The Big Sky Bonus jackpot begins at $2,500 and grows until a winner is selected. The top prizes may seem not so high compared to Powerball or Mega Millions, for example. Yes, they are lower than the biggest lottery jackpots. However, we think everybody would be glad to win several thousand dollars, especially if you play for fun.
Besides, the winners often appear in this game. You may see the latest Big Sky Bonus jackpots won in the table below.
|Unknown||Great Falls||$17,102||December 27, 2022|
|Unknown||Missoula||$26,768||December 08, 2022|
|Unknown||Butte||$38,179||November 21, 2022|
|Unknown||Townsend||$19,347||November 16, 2022|
|Unknown||Great Falls||$32,979||October 26, 2022|
Big Sky Bonus Rules in Montana
Big Sky Bonus is a fairly new game that the Montana Lottery introduced in 2016. Five years later, in 2021, the jackpot was raised and the Bonus Number appeared. In general, the features of the game are the following:
- The responsible player enters the game if they are over 18 years old.
- Every player selects four numbers to play the game with. To do this, you can learn more about the Pick 4 strategy or read about how people usually select lottery numbers.
- The starting jackpot is $2,500.
- The Bonus Number may let you win the extra $10, and you don’t need to pay more for that.
- The Big Sky Bonus is played in Montana only. Those who can’t join it often prefer playing on the best online lottery sites we picked especially for you!
- The tickets are sold at official retailers all over the state. You can’t buy them online.
The rules of playing Big Sky Bonus are simple:
- Get your playslip at any local retailer nearby.
- Select four numbers ranging between 1 and 31. You can also opt for a Quick Pick if you like.
- Pick a Bonus number between 1 and 16. The Quick Pick option may also be applied for that.
- You can take part in up to 5 plays with a ticket, so complete the number of panels you need.
- Decide on the number of consecutive draws and mark it as well.
- Save the numbers you’ve chosen in the e-playslip if you have a mobile app.
- Get your ticket printed and wait for the results.
The ways to follow the results are:
- The MT Lottery official website.
- The Montana Lottery mobile app.
- The Hotline (406) 444-5825.
- Lottery sales agents throughout the state
You can also bookmark this page and see the latest news here. We follow the results, and you never miss your luckiest day! It is critical that you claim your prize in time; otherwise, your ticket will go unclaimed and you will lose your money.
Montana Big Sky Bonus Payout and Taxes
The Montana Lottery prizes can be redeemed within six months, and the Big Sky Bonus is not an exception. Perhaps you have an idea of the claiming order in lotto games, and it doesn’t differ much here. Let’s see how you can claim your winnings in this case.
|Amount||How to Claim Your Montana Big Sky Bonus Prize|
|$1 – $599||You may get your small prize at any Montana Lottery retailer. All you need to do is provide your ticket, signed on the back.|
The high-tier prizes may be redeemed in person (by appointment only) or by mail. You must turn to the MT Lottery Headquarters at 2525 North Montana Avenue, Helena, MT 59601-0598.
The list of documents you will need for claiming includes:
- 9% state tax and 24% federal tax—for all prizes over $5,000.
- 24% federal tax—for prizes of more than $600 if you lack a Social Security number or a tax identification number.
- If you win more than $600 and are a non-resident of the United States, you will be subject to a 30% federal tax.
The winners of $600 and over also get a W-2G form for their tax report. Anyway, use our lottery tax calculator to estimate the sum you’ll get in the end.
Things to Know About Big Sky Bonus in Montana
- One ticket will cost you $2.
- The jackpot winners may appear several times a week here.
- The Bonus Number is a new feature added in 2021.
- The Montana Lottery income goes to support education and the other needs of the state.
- Winners of the Montana Lottery can stay anonymous after a lottery win, so their names are usually not made public.
- There are only seven consecutive draws you may be enrolled in.
FAQs Big Sky Bonus
Big Sky Bonus is a daily game, so you can join on the weekdays and on the weekends!
The draws are held early in the evening, at 07:30 p.m. (MT). That is why the early birds like it so much.
The biggest jackpot hit within the last few weeks of 2022 occurred on November 21, 2022. Since the law permits anonymity for lottery winners, the name of the $38,179 winner is unknown.
The retailer that sold the winning ticket that hit the prize mentioned above is Park Street Liquor in Butte, Montana.
The Montana law prohibits purchasing tickets online or by phone, though it is allowed in some states. Still, here, the local official retailers are the only option for you.
The Big Sky Bonus live draws are not shown on TV. Nevertheless, there are a lot of other opportunities to see the winning numbers, including our game results page.
You have just two minutes before the draw, as the sales stop at 07:28 p.m. (MT). If you were late, don’t be upset, as you may buy the tickets for the next day’s draw.