Pick 3 (Minnesota) Lottery Results & Winning Numbers
Latest Pick 3 Winning Numbers & Jackpots
|Pick 3 Draw Date||Winning numbers|
Monday Sep 25, 2023
Sunday Sep 24, 2023
Saturday Sep 23, 2023
Friday Sep 22, 2023
Thursday Sep 21, 2023
Wednesday Sep 20, 2023
Tuesday Sep 19, 2023
Monday Sep 18, 2023
Sunday Sep 17, 2023
Saturday Sep 16, 2023
Pick 3 Hot & Cold Numbers
Pick 3 Quick Pick Numbers
Tuesday, Sep 26, 2023
Pick 3 Prizes and Odds
The experts don’t give an exact estimation of the winning chances for Pick 3 (formerly Daily 3) in Minnesota. However, you can see that this is a small pick-type game, so we can suppose that the odds are rather high. Let it be inspiring for you as well as the chances for each playstyle separately. In the table below, you’ll get more information!
|Match||The Combinations for You to Win||Prize Amounts ($0.5 ticket)||Prize Amounts ($1 ticket)||Odds%|
You pick: 876
You win: 876 only
|$250||$500||1 in 1,000 or 0.1%|
You pick: 776
You win: 776, 667, 767
|$80||$160||1 in 333 or 0.3%|
You pick: 654
You win: 654, 645, 546, 564, 465, 456
|$40||$80||1 in 167 or 0.6%|
|3-Way Box (Exact or Random)||Both straight and random combinations are the win-win||N/A||$330/$80||1 in 333 or 0.3% (overall)|
|6-Way Box (Exact or Random)||Any combination||N/A||$290/$40||1 in 167 or 0.6% (overall)|
You pick: 543
You win: 54X (if you chose Front Pair, X is any number) or X43 (if you chose Back Pair)
|$25||$50||1 in 100|
You win: 4XY (X and Y may be any numbers)
|$2.5||$5||1 in 10|
To select digits for the lottery playslip, you can rely on the examples offered above and base your choice on the most common lottery numbers. With some practice, you’ll find the appropriate method of play among the different lotto strategies. Maybe it will be the most productive Pick 3 strategy or lottery wheeling system. Try to work out your own winning plan!
Pick 3 Drawing Schedule
Pick 3 is an everyday lottery, and the fans enjoy it without any pauses. As for the drawing time, you will definitely like it because everything happens rather early and you don’t have to wait until it’s late at night. All you need is your desire to get a prize! Thanks to cheap lottery tickets, you are not going to lose a lot after all, but you’ll have a chance to become richer!
|Draw Time||06:17 p.m. (Central Standard Time)|
|Sales Stop||06:10 p.m. (Central Standard Time)|
Biggest Pick 3 Winners and Jackpots
As you have already understood, the biggest Pick 3 prize in Minnesota is $500 per play. According to the state law, the names and hometowns of those who hit under $10,000 were public data, so they could be revealed regardless of the winners’ preferences. On September 1, 2021, there were some changes that made the lottery authorities withhold the names of the lucky ones. You are unlikely to find this information, but we know for sure that there are tens, and sometimes hundreds, of Pick 3 winners every day.
Play Pick 3 or enter another popular US lottery to become happier and more successful! Catch your chance to win the cute prize or continue the list of the biggest lottery jackpots. As confirmed by the luckiest lotto players ever, everyone can become a millionaire!
Pick 3 Rules in Minnesota
Pick 3 was established and is now overseen by the Minnesota State Lottery. It started in 1991 as the Daily 3. Later, it was rebranded and got the Pick 3 name, though its format remained unchanged. Today, both the experienced players and the newcomers should consider the following rules of the game:
- You can’t be less than 18 years old to take part in the game.
- As usual, you play with three digits that may bring you various prizes.
- Five types of plays are offered for Pick 3, including Straight, Box, combined Straight/Box, Pairs, and Front Digit.
- There are no multipliers or Combo plays for the game.
- You can play it seven times a week in the evening.
- The Pick 3 draws and prizes are available in the territory of Minnesota only. If you can’t stay there for some reason, playing other lottery games online is a good option. Try your luck on the reputable online lottery sites we’ve picked for you and feel safe and confident without rigging!
- Pick 3 is entered with paper tickets bought at the Minnesota local official retailers.
The rules of the game you must follow are the next:
- Visit a local retailer to get your playslips for completion.
- Select three out of ten digits between 0 and 9. You may also opt for a Quick Pick to randomize the number selection.
- Choose the type of play.
- Use the Multi-Draw option if you want to play several times in a row.
- Get your ticket printed and wait until you know your winning amount.
The best way to know the results immediately is to keep visiting the Minnesota Lottery’s official site. Still, we never fall behind and designed the Minnesota Pick 3 resulting page right for your comfort. Also, we share useful tips that will help you win the lottery. So, stay in touch!
Minnesota Pick 3 Payout and Taxes
Don’t forget that the winning tickets do expire, so don’t miss your prize. Fortunately, you have 365 days after the successful draw, giving you enough time to claim your lottery win. And now let’s see your options.
|Amount||How to Claim Your Pick 3 Prizes|
|$1 – $599||The MN Lottery retailers will always redeem prizes under $600 if they have enough funds for that. Mailing is also a good idea. Just copy your ticket from the front and the back and send it to the Minnesota State Lottery (P.O. Box 131000, Roseville, MN 55113).|
Sometimes, you may win over $600 when entering Pick 3 in Minnesota if you play with several playslips. In this case, you may claim your prize by mail or go to a lottery office in Roseville, Detroit Lakes, Virginia, Marshall, or Owatonna.
Please remember that you must attach your Winner Claim Form in both cases.
Things to Know About Pick 3 in Minnesota
- The draw may cost you $0.5 or $1. Please note that the Straight/Box can be played with a $1 wager only. Besides, you will enter Straight/Box automatically if you don’t specify the type of play.
- The biggest Pick 3 prize in Minnesota is $500. However, you may win even more if you play with several playslips or in advance.
- You may also know Pick 3 as Cash 3 or Daily 3, as it is called in other states.
- If you win playing with a multi-draw ticket, you don’t need to wait until all the draws are over. Just claim your prize at once!
- Choose the maximum of 14 consecutive draws and enjoy your endless lotto winning chances!
FAQs Pick 3
Seven days a week is the most attractive feature of Pick 3 in Minnesota!
Make sure your playslips are completed by 06:17 p.m. (CT).
The largest Pick 3 win within the latest month occurred on December 29, 2022. According to state law, the name of the $1,450 prize winner is not disclosed.
The winning ticket was sold in Valley View BP, Eden Prairie, Minnesota.
Hundreds of the MN Lottery’s official retailers offer tickets for you. Don’t ignore them, as this is the only option for you to enter the game.
The Pick 3 draws are not televised in Minnesota. However, we are always ready to provide you with the results on our page.
The Pick 3 ticket sales stop at 06:10 p.m. (CT) in Minnesota.
Note: The lottery results on Lottery n’ Go are not official. When playing the lottery, it is always advisable to verify your results with an official lottery agent before taking any further action. This is to ensure that you have correctly interpreted the results and that you are not about to make any rash decisions based on incorrect information.
We’re doing our best to provide updated results every 1h. If you found any mistake, please report here.