Lotto 47 (Michigan) Lottery Results & Winning Numbers
- Latest Lotto 47 Winning Numbers & Jackpots
- Lotto 47 Jackpot Trend
- Lotto 47 Hot & Cold Numbers
- Lotto 47 Quick Pick Numbers
- Lotto 47 Prizes and Odds
- Lotto 47 Double Play Prizes and Odds
- Lotto 47 EZ Match Multiplier Prizes
- Lotto 47 Drawing Schedule
- 5 Biggest Lotto 47 Winners and Jackpots
- Lotto 47 Rules in Michigan
- Michigan Lotto 47 Payout and Taxes
- Things to Know About Lotto 47 in Michigan
- FAQs Lotto 47
Latest Lotto 47 Winning Numbers & Jackpots
|Lotto 47 Draw Date||Winning numbers||Jackpot|
Saturday Dec 02, 2023
USD 1.5 Million
Wednesday Nov 29, 2023
USD 1.4 Million
Saturday Nov 25, 2023
USD 1.35 Million
Wednesday Nov 22, 2023
USD 1.3 Million
Saturday Nov 18, 2023
USD 1.25 Million
Wednesday Nov 15, 2023
USD 1.2 Million
Saturday Nov 11, 2023
USD 1.15 Million
Wednesday Nov 08, 2023
USD 1.1 Million
Saturday Nov 04, 2023
USD 1.05 Million
Wednesday Nov 01, 2023
USD 1 Million
Lotto 47 Jackpot Trend
Lotto 47 Hot & Cold Numbers
Lotto 47 Quick Pick Numbers
Wednesday, Dec 06, 2023
Lotto 47 Prizes and Odds
Your chances of winning Lotto 47 in Michigan are 1 in 47. You can hit prizes from any of the four tiers. It’s a good chance to become a millionaire or get several hundred dollars. So, let’s play!
|Match||The Prize You Win||Odds %|
|6||$1,000,000 Jackpot* (minimum guaranteed)||1 in 10,737,573 or 0.000009%|
|5||$2,500||1 in 43,649 or 0.0023%|
|4||$100||1 in 873 or 1,14%|
|3||$5||1 in 50 or 2%|
We’ll help you hit the lottery and tell you how to calculate lottery odds. Also, you may be interested in how many combinations would guarantee a jackpot for each lotto. Stay with us and become the next one on the lottery winner list that hit a million dollars or more!
Lotto 47 Double Play Prizes and Odds
The Double Play option will let you enter the game with the same numbers and double your prizes except for the jackpot. The top prize of $1.5 million is fixed in this case, and the winning odds relate to the main draw.
|Match||The Prize You Win||Odds %|
|6||$1.5 million||1 in 10,737,573 or 0.000009%|
|5||$5,000||1 in 43,649 or 0.0023%|
|4||$100||1 in 873 or 1,14%|
|3||$10||1 in 50 or 2%|
Lotto 47 EZ Match Multiplier Prizes
|$500||1 in 84,000 or 0.0011%|
|$250||1 in 42,000 or 0.0022%|
|$100||1 in 14,000 or 0.007%|
|$50||1 in 4,942 or 0.02%|
|$20||1 in 2,100 or 0.05%|
|$15||1 in 1,293 or 0.077%|
|$10||1 in 132 or 0.76%|
|$5||1 in 280 or 0.36%|
|$4||1 in 77|
|$3||1 in 14|
|$2||1 in 10|
Lotto 47 Drawing Schedule
Lotto 47 is twice a week on weekdays and on weekends. Enjoy two engaging draws with big prizes and use numerology to predict lottery numbers or experiment with proven methods from the books on how to win the lottery.
|Draw Time||07:29 p.m. (Eastern Daylight Time)||07:29 p.m. (Eastern Daylight Time)|
|Sales Stop||07:08 p.m. (Eastern Daylight Time)||07:08 p.m. (Eastern Daylight Time)|
5 Biggest Lotto 47 Winners and Jackpots
The minimum Lotto 47 jackpot in Michigan is overwhelming, as it is one million dollars and can be rolled over with no cap. The odds of winning the top prize seem not to be very high, but the list of winners is inspiring.
|Unknown||Rose City||17-18-19-32-36-46||$1,15 million||December 24, 2022|
|Unknown||Clarkston||4-7-8-18-25-35||$3,73 million||December 12, 2022|
|Unknown||Online Prize||2-5-14-30-32-42||$5,42 million||September 28, 2022|
|Unknown||Warren||7-12-22-24-30-37||$2,08 million||August 29, 2022|
|Unknown||Ortonville||2-4-6-17-31-36||$1,85 million||June 18, 2022|
Lotto 47 Rules in Michigan
Lotto 47 is a house game made by the Michigan State Lottery. On April 15, 2005, Lotto 47 replaced the Winfall, which was already in place. The game has never been changed or improved since that time.
Lotto 47 fans know the game’s key features:
- You will not participate or get your winnings until you are 18.
- The matrix 6/47 was implied for the game and has already been kept for 17 years.
- Lotto 47 draws occur two times a week, and the timing is rather convenient. In the intervals between draws, you can delve deeper into the essence of the game and choose the right lottery software.
- The Double Play and the EZ Match are available for extra prizes.
- Lotto 47 is a Michigan-only game and can’t be played anywhere else. If you are outside the state, just try dozens of exciting international games that are popular among players in the USA. To avoid online lottery scams and the probability of is the lottery site rigged, review the list of the best lottery websites and choose any of them. Have more fun and money!
- Enter the game with paper tickets, online, or in the official mobile app. If you’ve never played the lottery online, read our instructions for first-time lotto players.
The rules of playing Lotto 47 are elementary if you enter via physical tickets:
- Get your playslip at any lottery retailer.
- Select six numbers out of 47 on your own or with the help of Easy Pick.
- If you want, you can include the Double Play option.
- Mark the EZ Match option for extra prizes.
- Define the number of advanced draws in the corresponding field.
- Keep your ticket safe and expect good news!
The results are usually available on the Michigan Lottery’s official website, mobile app, or TV. Also, we would be glad to see you at our site. We publish results and share a lot of useful tools and tips.
Michigan Lotto 47 Payout and Taxes
Prize claims may be made within 180 days after the winning draw. At the same time, jackpot or Double Play top prize winners have 60 days to decide how to accept winning (as a cash option or an annual payout over the next 30 years). We recommend reading how to claim lottery winnings and considering the order below.
|Amount||How to Get Your Lotto 47 Prizes|
|$1 – $600||You can claim your prize at any Michigan Lottery retailer.|
|over $600||Big prizes are usually claimed at the Lottery Regional Offices in Lansing, Livonia, Sterling Heights, Detroit, Grand Rapids, and Saginaw, while some winners prefer mailing.|
You may hit various prizes while playing online and claim them in the following ways:
- 24% federal tax;
- 25% state tax;
- some other deductions may be made depending on your status.
Anyway, the lottery payout and tax calculator will help you figure everything out.
Things to Know About Lotto 47 in Michigan
- If you play Lotto 47, you pay $1 per entry. The extra expenses may be $1 for the Double Play and $1 for the EZ Match.
- You can claim your prize in person by appointment only. Call 1-844-917-6325 to have everything fixed.
- The jackpot prize can be paid as a lump sum or in annuity payments within 30 years.
- Up to 60 consecutive draws are offered for Lotto 47, and that means 30 weeks of gambling and a new lottery experience for you.