Multi-Match (Maryland) Lottery Results & Winning Numbers
- Latest Multi-Match Winning Numbers & Jackpots
- Multi-Match Jackpot Trend
- Multi-Match Hot & Cold Numbers
- Multi-Match Quick Pick Numbers
- Multi-Match Prizes and Odds
- Multi-Match Combined Lines Prizes and Odds
- Multi-Match Drawing Schedule
- The Biggest Multi-Match Winners and Jackpots
- Multi-Match Rules in Maryland
- Maryland Multi-Match Payout and Taxes
- Things to Know About Multi-Match in Maryland
- FAQs Multi-Match
Latest Multi-Match Winning Numbers & Jackpots
|Multi-Match Draw Date||Winning numbers||Jackpot|
Monday Sep 25, 2023
Thursday Sep 21, 2023
Monday Sep 18, 2023
Thursday Sep 14, 2023
Monday Sep 11, 2023
Thursday Sep 07, 2023
Monday Sep 04, 2023
Thursday Aug 31, 2023
Monday Aug 28, 2023
Thursday Aug 24, 2023
Multi-Match Jackpot Trend
Multi-Match Hot & Cold Numbers
Multi-Match Quick Pick Numbers
Thursday, Sep 28, 2023
Multi-Match Prizes and Odds
The overall winning odds for the Multi-Match lottery in Maryland are 1 in 8.5, which is considered to be rather high. Besides, you have the opportunity to win in two ways with the same overall chance and various prizes.
|6||$500,000* (minimum Jackpot estimated)||1 in 2,032,151 or 0.00005%|
|5||$1,000||1 in 9,154 or 0.011%|
|4||$20||1 in 203 or 0.49%|
|3||$2||1 in 13|
We’ll tell you how to pick numbers, and you will find the most convenient lottery strategy for you. For example, you can use a lottery wheeling system or play based on a numerology lucky number calculator. We’ve collected many interesting tools that will help you become the luckiest player or one of the jackpot winners.
Multi-Match Combined Lines Prizes and Odds
|10 or >10||$2,000||1 in 168,329 or 0.0006%|
|9||$500||1 in 15,098 or 0.0066%|
|8||$100||1 in 1,740 or 0.057%|
|7||$20||1 in 272 or 0.37%|
|6||$7||1 in 58|
|5||$2||1 in 16|
Multi-Match Drawing Schedule
|Draw Time||07:56 p.m. (Eastern Daylight Time)||07:56 p.m. (Eastern Daylight Time)|
|Sales Stop||07:52 p.m. (Eastern Daylight Time)||07:52 p.m. (Eastern Daylight Time)|
The Biggest Multi-Match Winners and Jackpots
There is an interesting principle concerning the Multi-Match jackpot, according to which the top prize amount is never known until the draw is over. However, its starting point of $500,000 is not a secret, so fans do play this lottery, and big wins occur in Maryland. In the table below, you may see what jackpot the players have managed to hit within 2022 and the earlier record amounts.
|Name||Location||Prize Amount||Winning Numbers||Date|
|Unknown||Westminster||$5,1 million||6-10-12-22-28-38||May 9,2022|
|Unknown||Unknown||$4,8 million||2-4-17-20-39-43||September 19,2009|
|Jonh Obradovic||Crownsville||$4,45 million||1-3-5-17-26-40||March 18,2010|
|Unknown||Unknown||$3,8 million||1-3-17-24-34-43||December 16,2010|
|Unknown||Glen Burnie||$3,6 million||13-22-27-34-35-36||June 8,2015|
|Unknown||White Marsh||$2,2 million||2-3-12-19-30-38||August 18,2022|
|Unknown||Solomons||$580,000||2-3-17-30-40-43||October 3, 2022|
|Unknown||Silver Springs||$530,000||Unknown||September 1, 2022|
Multi-Match Rules in Maryland
Multi-Match is a lottery game, overseen by the Maryland Lottery and Gaming Control Agency (MLGCA). It was introduced in 2006 and has never changed since then.
The features of this game are rather unusual, so it may be interesting for you to learn more about them:
- You can’t enter the game until you are 18.
- The 6/43 matrix is applied here.
- You can win both by matching six numbers per line or by matching numbers on three lines.
- The playslip contains five game boards, so you can play up to five games with one ticket.
- The Multi-Match jackpot is a rolling one, with a $500,000 estimate, and you will never know its exact amount until you win.
- The game occurs two times a week.
- Multi-Match is a Maryland-only lottery, so stay within the borders of the state to enter it.
- The tickets may be purchased at the official lottery retailers or at the self-service ticket terminals. Besides, you can fill out your playslips in the mobile app without playing.
To play Multi-Match and hit your top prize, follow these rules:
- Have your playslip at a local retailer or at the self-service terminal. You can also complete it in advance in your mobile app.
- Choose six numbers ranging from 1 to 43 for the first line. The computer chooses the numbers for the second and third lines automatically.
- Select the number of games you want to play with your Multi-Draw option.
- If you used an ePlayslip, have the local retailer clerk scan it.
- Wait until the draw is over, and then check your ticket to see if you’ve won!
You can always find results on the Maryland Lottery’s official site and on our Multi-Match results page. Also, the official mobile app is a great option for you to follow the results. Furthermore, there are many other lottery apps for Android and iOS, and you may want to select one of the best to follow results or get predictions.
Maryland Multi-Match Payout and Taxes
You have 182 days, or six months, to have your Multi-Match prize redeemed. See the order in our step-by-step claiming guide and in the table below.
|Amount||How to Claim my Multi-Match Prizes|
|$1 – $600||Your prize of less than $600 will be claimed at any Maryland Lottery Retailer.|
There is the Expanded Cashing Authority Program (XCAP) designed to redeem the prize. You may also claim your winnings by appointment at the Maryland Lottery office. Here’s the address:
Montgomery Business Park
1800 Washington Blvd.
Baltimore, MD 21230
Please include the following documents with your completed Winner Claim Form:
Mailing is still another claiming option, so send your docs to the address above.
|Jackpots and prizes over $25,000||Big prizes can only be claimed at the Maryland Lottery office.|
|Claiming at casinos (the prizes up to and including $25,000)|
The Maryland casinos that can pay your lottery prizes are:
You must be at least 21 to enter a casino, so stay responsible!
Things to Know About Multi-Match in Maryland
- The ticket price is $2 per entry. You may also pay $10 to play with all five boards.
- Fill out your playslip with blue or black ink, as red ink is never accepted.
- You will expect your prizes of over $25,000 for approximately 30 days.
- You win if your numbers match on the same line or some numbers match on all three lines.
- Multi-Match offers up to 10 consecutive draws. Feel free to play for more than a month and raise your winning chances!
The story of your winning begins at 07:56 p.m. (ET). If this time is inconvenient for you to remember, you may make a reminder.
The ticket sales will be suspended at 07:52 p.m. (ET), four minutes before the game takes place.
Note: The lottery results on Lottery n’ Go are not official. When playing the lottery, it is always advisable to verify your results with an official lottery agent before taking any further action. This is to ensure that you have correctly interpreted the results and that you are not about to make any rash decisions based on incorrect information.
We’re doing our best to provide updated results every 1h. If you found any mistake, please report here.