Cash 5 (Indiana) Lottery Results & Winning Numbers
- Latest Cash 5 Winning Numbers & Jackpots
- Cash 5 Jackpot Trend
- Cash 5 Hot & Cold Numbers
- Cash 5 Quick Pick Numbers
- Cash 5 Prizes and Odds
- Cash 5 EZ Match Multiplier Prizes
- Cash 5 Drawing Schedule
- 6 Biggest Cash 5 Winners and Jackpots
- Cash 5 Rules in Indiana
- Indiana Cash 5 Payout and Taxes
- Things to Know About Cash 5 in Indiana
- FAQs Cash 5
Latest Cash 5 Winning Numbers & Jackpots
|Cash 5 Draw Date||Winning numbers||Jackpot|
Wednesday Mar 22, 2023
Tuesday Mar 21, 2023
Monday Mar 20, 2023
Sunday Mar 19, 2023
Saturday Mar 18, 2023
Friday Mar 17, 2023
Thursday Mar 16, 2023
Wednesday Mar 15, 2023
Tuesday Mar 14, 2023
Monday Mar 13, 2023
Cash 5 Jackpot Trend
Cash 5 Hot & Cold Numbers
Cash 5 Quick Pick Numbers
Thursday, Mar 23, 2023
Cash 5 Prizes and Odds
Cash 5 is the lottery in Indiana with the highest winning chances, estimated at 1 in 11. Just try your luck entering those daily draws and get your prizes in four tiers!
|5||$75,000 (rolling over)||1 in 1,221,759 or 0.00008%|
|4||$200||1 in 6,109 or 0.016%|
|3||$15||1 in 157 or 0.63%|
|2||Free Ticket*||1 in 12 or 8.3%|
Cash 5 EZ Match Multiplier Prizes
Cash 5 in Indiana refers to the EZ Match option, which can bring you an additional $500. If you use this feature, you will get another set of numbers selected randomly, and if they match the ones you chose for the draw, you will get your cute prize!
|$500||1 in 84,000 or 0.0011%|
|$200||1 in 42,000 or 0.0022%|
|$100||1 in 12,000 or 0.083%|
|$50||1 in 4,200 or 0.023%|
|$20||1 in 1,680 or 0.059%|
|$15||1 in 840 or 0.12%|
|$10||1 in 105 or 0.95%|
|$5||1 in 280 or 0.35%|
|$4||1 in 70 or 1.43%|
|$3||1 in 15 or 6.67%|
|$2||1 in 10|
Cash 5 Drawing Schedule
Cash 5 is a daily lottery in Indiana, and the prizes are waiting for you once a day, seven days a week.
|Draw Time||11:00 (Eastern Daylight Time)|
|Sales Stop||10:39 (Eastern Daylight Time)|
6 Biggest Cash 5 Winners and Jackpots
The minimum Cash 5 jackpot you can bid for in Indiana is $75,000. If there are no winners at all, it rolls over with no cap until there is a lucky one. You should agree that’s cool! Just imagine: you can win a really large sum, so spend a little time reading about lottery combinations generator or checking out useful tools. The lottery number generator and the lottery predictions are powerful helpers!
Until then, we would be glad to provide you with information about the Cash 5 big prizes won within the last two years.
|Unknown||Lowell||$1.1 million||February, 2021|
|Unknown||Seymour||$653,732||August 2, 2022|
|Unknown||Crown Point||$480,981||June, 2021|
|Randall||Cambridge City||$255,500||January 30, 2022|
Cash 5 Rules in Indiana
Cash 5 was introduced by the Hoosier Lottery, which is the official state lottery in Indiana. It debuted on November 3, 2012, to replace the Lucky 5 lottery and has not changed since.
The things you should know about Cash 5 in Indiana are:
- The lottery is available for players over 18 years old.
- The game is played on a daily basis.
- This is an Indiana-only game, but you can try your luck on the best online lottery sites that offer plenty of big prizes. You can buy tickets on any site from our list and don’t have to worry about whether it’s legal to purchase lottery tickets online.
- Cash 5 is subject to the traditional 5/45 matrix.
- You can opt for the EZ Match option to win a bit more.
- The game can be played with paper tickets or via the official mobile app. If you like to play on your tablet or smartphone, we recommend looking at useful lottery apps for Android and iOS.
Enter Cash 5 by making the following steps:
- Purchase your ticket at a local retailer or fill out the playslip in the Hoosier Lottery app.
- Pick five numbers between 1 and 45 on your own or with the help of Quick Pick.
- Define the number of draws for the Multi-Draw feature.
- Opt for an EZ Match if you need it.
- Pay for your entry and anticipate the results!
The winning numbers are always available at local retailers, on the official HL site, or in the Hoosier Lottery app. Also, you can find online lottery results on our site.
Indiana Cash 5 Payout and Taxes
There are 180 days after the draw when your prize claim can be accepted, so don’t miss your chance. Unclaimed prizes are a significant loss, so keep your tickets handy and don’t miss out! You may prepare for that in advance, as our claiming tips and samples of claim forms are always there for you. Also, find out how long it takes to receive your lottery winnings. For exact information and steps, see the table below.
|Amount||How to get your Cash 5 Prize|
|$1 – $599|
The amounts that are less than $600 can be redeemed at lottery retailers all over the state. Please consider that some of them can pay you prizes up to $25, while the others can provide you with the entire amount. Anyway, contact your retailer or the retailers you find nearby for more information.
Besides, claiming by mail can become another option.
There are two ways to claim your prizes, up to $50,000:
If claiming by mail, attach the following documents:
The check will be sent back to you within 7–10 days.
|over $50,000||To claim your big prize, contact the HL Hotline at 1-800-955-6886 and make an appointment.|
Things to Know About Cash 5 in Indiana
- The ticket price for Cash 5 in Indiana is $1. The EZ Match option will cost you another $1.
- The first Cash 5 draw took place in 2012.
- The Hoosier Lottery is the only state lottery in the US using the state’s nickname as the official name.
- Several states play this kind of lottery. Florida, Connecticut, and Colorado are among them.
- If you have a two-number match, you get a free Quick Pick.
- You should be at least 18 to buy tickets and take part in the draws.
- You can play up to 28 consecutive draws, which means almost a month of engaging nights!
FAQs Cash 5
Note: The lottery results on Lottery n’ Go are not official. When playing the lottery, it is always advisable to verify your results with an official lottery agent before taking any further action. This is to ensure that you have correctly interpreted the results and that you are not about to make any rash decisions based on incorrect information.
We’re doing our best to provide updated results every 1h. If you found any mistake, please report here.