Lotto (Illinois) Lottery Results & Winning Numbers
- Latest Lotto Winning Numbers & Jackpots
- Lotto Jackpot Trend
- Lotto Hot & Cold Numbers
- Lotto Quick Pick Numbers
- Lotto Illinois Prizes and Odds
- Lotto Extra Shot Multiplier Prizes
- Lotto Drawing Schedule
- Biggest Lotto Winners and Jackpots
- Lotto Rules in Illinois
- Illinois Lotto Payout and Taxes
- Things to Know About Lotto in Illinois
- FAQs Lotto
Latest Lotto Winning Numbers & Jackpots
|Lotto Draw Date||Winning numbers||Jackpot|
Monday Dec 04, 2023
USD 6.65 Million
Saturday Dec 02, 2023
USD 6.5 Million
Thursday Nov 30, 2023
USD 6.35 Million
Monday Nov 27, 2023
USD 6.2 Million
Saturday Nov 25, 2023
USD 6.05 Million
Thursday Nov 23, 2023
USD 5.9 Million
Monday Nov 20, 2023
USD 5.75 Million
Saturday Nov 18, 2023
USD 5.6 Million
Thursday Nov 16, 2023
USD 5.45 Million
Monday Nov 13, 2023
USD 5.3 Million
Lotto Jackpot Trend
Lotto Hot & Cold Numbers
Lotto Quick Pick Numbers
Thursday, Dec 07, 2023
Lotto Illinois Prizes and Odds
The Lotto Illinois overall winning odds are estimated at 1 in 6.9, which seems rather encouraging. The prizes at all five tiers are not bad, either. Besides, you have a triple chance to become a millionaire because your ticket participates in the three drawings simultaneously: Jackpot with other prizes, Lotto Million 1, and Lotto Million 2.
|6||Jackpot ($2,000,000 minimum)||1 in 15,890,700 or 0.000006%|
|6||Lotto Million 1 ($1,000,000)||1 in 15,890,700 or 0.000006%|
|6||Lotto Million 2 ($1,000,000)||1 in 15,890,700 or 0.000006%|
|5||$2,000||1 in 60,192 or 0.0016%|
|4||$50||1 in 1,120 or 0.089%|
|3||$5||1 in 60 or 1.66%|
|2||$2||1 in 7.8|
Lotto Extra Shot Multiplier Prizes
An exciting feature for Lotto Illinois added in 2012 is called Extra Shot. It implies the random selection of a number for you to increase your non-winning prize. Please note that it can’t be applied to the jackpot or Lotto Million 1 and Million 2 top winnings.
|5+Extra Shot||$50,000||1 in 1,504,801 or 0.00006%|
|4+Extra Shot||$1,250||1 in 27,996 or 0.003%|
|3+Extra Shot||$125||1 in 1,500 or 0.067%|
|2+Extra Shot||$25||1 in 195 or 0.51%|
|1+Extra Shot||$10||1 in 61 or 1.63%|
|Extra Shot only||$5||1 in 56.3 or 1.78%|
Lotto Drawing Schedule
Lotto Illinois can be played three times a week. Everything begins in the evening, so get ready for your big prize!
|Draw Time||09:22 p.m. (Central Time Zone)||09:22 p.m. (Central Time Zone)||09:22 p.m. (Central Time Zone)|
|Sales Stop||09:15 p.m. (Central Time Zone)||09:15 p.m. (Central Time Zone)||09:15 p.m. (Central Time Zone)|
Biggest Lotto Winners and Jackpots
The Illinois Lottery is subject to the Illinois Freedom of Information Act, according to which the name and hometown of the winner, together with the winning amount, the date of the winning draw, and the retailer that sold the winning ticket, may be disclosed. Still, the winners of over $250,000 are allowed to opt for anonymity. As a result, there is little information available about those who have won large sums of money, though we do know the following:
- The biggest jackpot was $37.5 million on April 25, 2005.
- On October 17, 2022, a man won $4.85 million.
- Since January 2022, ten Lotto Illinois winners have won a prize of one million dollars or more.
Lotto Rules in Illinois
Lotto is the game overseen by the Illinois Lottery, which is operated by the Camelot Group. The history of the lottery is rather rich, as it includes the following periods and dates:
- February 19, 1983 – the first Lotto draw took place. The game occurred every Saturday with a 6/40 matrix.
- December 1, 1985 – advanced draws are added.
- January 15, 1986 –Lotto Illinois becomes a biweekly lottery with Wednesday and Saturday drawings.
- May 7, 1988 – the matrix is changed to 6/54.
- January 15, 1998 – the matrix is scaled down to 6/48, and the jackpot cash option is introduced.
- November 2012 – the Extra Shot option is added.
- April 2021 – the current 6/50 matrix is on the run.
As for the Lotto Illinois game features, they are the following:
- Lotto Illinois is available for players over 18 only.
- You can play it three times a week.
- You play with six selected numbers and can win prizes in five tiers.
- There are three drawings you enter with the same numbers—the Jackpot, Lotto Million 1, and Lotto Million 2.
- There is an Extra Shot option that allows you to get more.
- The rolling jackpot starts at $2,000,000.
- This is an in-house game for Illinois residents only.
- You can also play it online or in the mobile app. To purchase tickets, simply browse our list of the most trustworthy websites and select the one that is best for you.
If you would like to play with physical tickets, please adhere to the following rules:
- Fill out the playslip by talking to your retailer or using the vending machines.
- Choose six numbers between 1 and 50, on your own or with the help of the Quick Pick option.
- Pay for your tickets. Each entry will cost you $2.
- Add an Extra Shot to raise your non-winning prizes.
- Define advance draws and inform your retailer about that.
If you prefer playing online, everything is just as easy! All you need to do is buy a ticket and pick six numbers. You can do it yourself using your own feelings or our lottery number predictor. Also, you might prefer the Quick Pick option. Before paying for the ticket, you can change your mind by selecting a different number. Only when you finally decide on the numbers, additional options, and multiple drawings does it remain to pay for the ticket.
As for checking the results, you can also see them on the official site, in the mobile app, or consult a local retailer. Besides, our page is always available to you as well.
Illinois Lotto Payout and Taxes
|Prize||How to get your prize|
|$1 – $599||All local Illinois Lottery retailers redeem winnings under $600. However, make sure your tickets are signed, as that is the key requirement for receiving your money.|
|$600+||There are three ways to claim lottery prizes:
|Online winnings||Depending on the amount you’ve hit, there are several ways for you to claim your money:
Things to Know About Lotto in Illinois
- You will pay $2 for each line if you enter Lotto Illinois. The Extra Shot feature will cost you another $1.
- The game was founded in 1983 and has been changed several times since then.
- Lotto Illinois plays are available online and in the mobile app.
- Only Illinois residents may enter the game. Even if you play online, you must have an IP address registered in Illinois. However, tens of promising games are still waiting for you on the best online lottery sites.
- All the players are older than 18 years old.
- On January 3, 2022, a prize of $1,000,000 was hit by an unknown player. However, this amount is still unclaimed.
- Please note that the Illinois Lottery mobile app is available on iPhone and iPad models dating back to the iPhone 7 and iPad Air 2, respectively. You can also play on Android devices supporting Android 10 and above.
- Lotto became the only Illinois state lottery with live drawings shown on TV.
- You can be enrolled in up to 12 consecutive drawings and play the whole month through.