Pick 5 (Florida) Lottery Results & Winning Numbers
- Latest Pick 5 Winning Numbers & Jackpots
- Pick 5 Hot & Cold Numbers
- Pick 5 Quick Pick Numbers
- Pick 5 Prizes and Odds
- Pick 5 Fireball Multiplier Prizes
- Pick 5 Drawing Schedule
- Biggest Pick 5 Winners and Jackpots
- Pick 5 Rules in Florida
- Florida Pick 5 Payout and Taxes
- Things to Know About Pick 5 in Florida
- FAQs Pick 5
Latest Pick 5 Winning Numbers & Jackpots
|Pick 5 Draw Date||Winning numbers|
Monday Oct 02, 2023
Sunday Oct 01, 2023
Sunday Oct 01, 2023
Saturday Sep 30, 2023
Saturday Sep 30, 2023
Friday Sep 29, 2023
Friday Sep 29, 2023
Thursday Sep 28, 2023
Thursday Sep 28, 2023
Wednesday Sep 27, 2023
Pick 5 Hot & Cold Numbers
Pick 5 Quick Pick Numbers
Tuesday, Oct 03, 2023
Pick 5 Prizes and Odds
Estimating the overall winning odds for Pick 5 Florida is a complicated process because of the variety of combinations, which is why they are still unknown. The game becomes even more interesting as a result! However, you can see the chances to win by playing various styles in the table below.
|Type of the Play||The Examples of the Numbers to Pick||Prize (for $0.5 wager)||Prize (for $1 ticket wager)||Odds%|
|Straight (strict order only)|
E.g.: 13579, 24683,
|$25,000||$50,000||1 in 100,000 or 0,001%|
|5-Way Box (digits appearing randomly)||E.g.: 33337, 25222, 66466||$5,000||$10,000||1 in 20,000 or 0,005%|
|10-Way Box (any digits’ order)||E.g.: 44488, 56665, 99339||$2,500||$5,000||1 in 10,000 or 0,01%|
|20-Way Box (free order of numbers appearing)||E.g.: 11146, 53255, 79222||$1,250||$2,500||1 in 5,000 or 0,05%|
|30-Way Box (any order of the digits to match)||E.g.: 22788, 63311||$830||$1,660||1 in 3,333 or 0,03%|
|60-Way Box (random order of digits)||E.g.: 22456, 78311, 83599||$415||$830||1 in 1,667 or 0,06%|
|120-Way Box (numbers appearing randomly)||E.g.: 12345, 768241||$208||$416||1 in 833 or 0,12%|
|Straight/5-Way Box||–||N/A||$30,000 (Straight)/ $5,000 (Box)||1 in 100,000 / 1 in 20,000 or 0,001%/0,005%|
|Straight/10-Way Box||–||N/A||$27,500 (Straight)/ $2,500 (Box)||1 in 100,000 / 1 in 10,000 or 0,001%/0,01%|
|Straight/20-Way Box||–||N/A||$26,250 (Straight)/ $1,250(Box)|
1 in 100,000 / 1 in 5,000
|Straight/30-Way Box||–||N/A||$25,830 (Straight)/ $830 (Box)||1 in 100,000 / 1 in 3,333.33 or 0,001%/0.03%|
|Straight/60-Way Box||–||N/A||$25,415 (Straight)/ $415 (Box)||1 in 100,000 / 1 in 1,666.67 or 0,001%/0.06%|
|Straight/120-Way Box||–||N/A||$25,208 (Straight)/ $208 (Box)||1 in 100,000 / 1 in 833.33 or 0,001%/0.12%|
Pick 5 Fireball Multiplier Prizes
If you’ve ever played the Florida Pick games (Pick 3 or Pick 4, for example), you’ve probably heard of the Fireball option. If not, we will explain it to you. It is a random number generated by the computer to replace any of the digits you’ve picked for the game. Thus, your winning chances will be increased, even though the total amounts are not very high.
|Type of the Play||Prize for $1 wager (0,5×2 ticket)||Prize for $1 wager (1×2 ticket)||Odds%|
|Straight||$6,000||$12,000||1 in 20,000 or 0,005%|
|5-Way Box||$1,200||$2,400||1 in 4,000 or 0,025%|
|10-Way Box||$600||$1,200||1 in 2,000 or 0,05%|
|20-Way Box||$300||$600||1 in 1,000 or 0,1%|
|30-Way Box||$200||$400||1 in 3,333 or 0,03%|
|60-Way Box||$100||$200||1 in 1,667 or 0,06%|
|120-Way Box (numbers appearing randomly)||$50||$100||1 in 833 or 0,12%|
|Straight/5-Way Box||N/A||$8,400 max||1 in 4,000 or 0.025%|
|Straight/10-Way Box||N/A||$7,200 max||1 in 2,000 or 0.05%|
|Straight/20-Way Box||N/A||$6,600 max||1 in 1,000 or 0.1%|
|Straight/30-Way Box||N/A||$6,400 max||1 in 667 or 0.15%|
|Straight/60-Way Box||N/A||$6,200 max||1 in 333 or 0.3%|
|Straight/120-Way Box||N/A||$6,100 max||1 in 167 or 0.6%|
Pick 5 Drawing Schedule
Pick 5 is a daily-based lottery that occurs seven days a week with other Florida Pick lotteries. For more information on the schedule, see the table below.
|Draw Time||01:30 p.m. (Eastern Time Zone)||09:45 p.m. (Eastern Time Zone)|
|Sales Stop||01:18 p.m. (Eastern Time Zone)||09:33 p.m. (Eastern Time Zone)|
Biggest Pick 5 Winners and Jackpots
Playing Pick 5, you may hit a maximum of $50,000 playing straight for a $1 wager. This is an impressive amount, but the Florida Lottery never reveals the facts about those who won the jackpot. Perhaps they prefer to pay more attention to the Jackpot Triple Play or Florida Lotto, where the players do win tens of millions of dollars. However, you can take advantage of every opportunity to succeed. And don’t forget about cool tools such as the lottery number generator, the numerology lucky number calculator, and others.
Pick 5 Rules in Florida
Pick 5 Florida is a daily lottery that has been run since August 1, 2016, along with Pick 2, and has never changed since its debut. The FL agency is governed by the state, and the lion’s share of its revenue goes to support school education in Florida. So, you can take part in this important mission.
The Pick 5 is similar to the other FL Pick games:
- Those who want to enter must be over 18 years old.
- The game is drawn at 5 digits, and the type of play you prefer matters as well.
- You may also opt for Fireball in this game.
- The top lottery prize is $50,000.
- Play it twice a day throughout the week.
- Pick 5 was founded for Florida residents only, and it can’t be played outside the state. Don’t be sad, though, because we’ve put together a list of the most trustworthy and promising online lottery sites!
- The tickets are offered by licensed retailers and cannot be purchased anywhere else.
The rules of Pick 5 are far from complicated:
- Visit any FL official retailer to purchase the ticket.
- Select 5 out of 9 digits and mark them in the playslip in each column.
- Select the type of game. That may be Straight, Box in various combinations, or a mix of both styles. In the table above, you can read more about probable prizes and winning odds.
- Mark the Fireball option if you need it.
- Define the time of the draw—midday, evening, or both.
- Save your ticket and check the results after the draw.
The Florida Lottery official site usually provides the winning numbers right after the game. You can also follow them on FL social media, as well as on this page.
Florida Pick 5 Payout and Taxes
Those who are lucky enough to hit Pick 5 Florida prizes have 180 days to claim them. And now, we will tell you how to do that.
|Prize||How to claim my money|
|$1 – $599||All FL licensed retailers have the ability to redeem prizes worth less than $600.|
There are three options to claim the winnings between $600 and $999,999 for you. You can visit a Lottery district office or Lottery Headquarters in person, drop your enveloped documents off right there as well, or mail them to the Florida Lottery, 250 Marriott Drive, Tallahassee, FL 32301.
However, there are some claim terms for the documents you should know:
Things to Know About Pick 5 in Florida
- The Pick 5 ticket will cost you $0.5 or $1, depending on the prize you strive for. The fireball option will double your wager.
- Pick 5 has been played since 2016 without any changes to its rules or structure.
- If you don’t select the type of play in your playslip, you will enter the Straight play automatically.
- You can participate in the game if you are in Florida only.
- You can’t be younger than 18 to take part in the play.
- The lottery was founded to support school education in Florida.
- The minimum amount you can win here is $50, while the maximum is $50,000.
- The Advance Play option will let you play up to 14 days or 28 draws consecutively—just like the other Florida Pick games.
FAQs Pick 5
The winning results are always available on the Pick 5 official site.
Pick 5 looks forward to hitting the top prize twice a day, from Monday to Sunday.
You must be ready with your ticket by 01:30 p.m. or 09:45 p.m. (EDT).
The Florida Lottery doesn’t give information about Pick 5 winners.
These facts are never disclosed as well. It is a dark mystery—only the winners know the truth!
Buy them at any FL-licensed retailer.
See Pick 5 live draws on WTLV (NBC) and WJXX (ABC) every day.
The sales will stop at 01:18 p.m. (EDT) and 09:32 p.m. (EDT), so you have 12 minutes to get to your TV set.
Note: The lottery results on Lottery n’ Go are not official. When playing the lottery, it is always advisable to verify your results with an official lottery agent before taking any further action. This is to ensure that you have correctly interpreted the results and that you are not about to make any rash decisions based on incorrect information.
We’re doing our best to provide updated results every 1h. If you found any mistake, please report here.