Multi-Win Lotto (Delaware) Lottery Results & Winning Numbers
- Latest Multi-Win Lotto Winning Numbers & Jackpots
- Multi-Win Lotto Jackpot Trend
- Multi-Win Lotto Hot & Cold Numbers
- Multi-Win Lotto Quick Pick Numbers
- Multi-Win Lotto Prizes and Odds
- Multi-Win Lotto Combination Prizes and Odds
- Multi-Win Lotto Drawing Schedule
- 4 Biggest Multi-Win Lotto Winners and Jackpots
- Multi-Win Lotto Rules in Delaware
- Delaware Multi-Win Lotto Payout and Taxes
- Things to Know About Multi-Win Lotto in Delaware
- FAQs Multi-Win Lotto
Latest Multi-Win Lotto Winning Numbers & Jackpots
|Multi-Win Lotto Draw Date||Winning numbers||Jackpot|
Friday Dec 02, 2022
Wednesday Nov 30, 2022
Monday Nov 28, 2022
Friday Nov 25, 2022
Wednesday Nov 23, 2022
Monday Nov 21, 2022
Friday Nov 18, 2022
Wednesday Nov 16, 2022
Monday Nov 14, 2022
Friday Nov 11, 2022
Multi-Win Lotto Jackpot Trend
Multi-Win Lotto Hot & Cold Numbers
Multi-Win Lotto Quick Pick Numbers
Monday, Dec 05, 2022
Multi-Win Lotto Prizes and Odds
Multi-Win Lotto is a Delaware in-house lottery with simple rules and high overall winning odds that are easy to count. Experts estimate them at 1 in 5.7. You can see them in the table below.
|6||$50,000 (minimal guaranteed jackpot)||1 in 1,623,160 or 0,0006%|
|5||$500||1 in 9,328.5 or 0,01%|
|4||$20||1 in 266.5 or 0,37%|
|3||$2||1 in 22,2 or 4,5%|
Multi-Win Lotto Combination Prizes and Odds
There is no multiplier in Multi-Win Lotto, but you can win in combinations. If you combine 6 to 10 numbers from all three lines, you will win a prize.
|10||$1,000||1 in 25,203.2 or 0,004%|
|9||$100||1 in 2,765.6 or 0,036%|
|8||$2||1 in 415.7 or 0,24%|
|7||$5||1 in 85.1 or 1,18%|
|6||$3||1 in 23.8 or 4,2%|
|0||$2||1 in 39.9 or 2,5%|
Multi-Win Lotto Drawing Schedule
The fans of the Multi-Win Lotto enjoy it three times a week. The draws are not as late. If you want to make your evening more fun, be sure to use this opportunity!
|Draw Time||07:57 p.m. (Eastern Daylight Time)||07:57 p.m. (Eastern Daylight Time)||07:57 p.m. (Eastern Daylight Time)|
|Sales Stop||07:30 p.m. (Eastern Daylight Time)||07:30 p.m. (Eastern Daylight Time)||07:30 p.m. (Eastern Daylight Time)|
4 Biggest Multi-Win Lotto Winners and Jackpots
The minimum jackpot that Multi-Win Lotto players can count on is $50,000. However, there are lucky ones who have won large sums of money. Unlike Colorado lotteries, in Delaware, anonymity is allowed to winners by state law, and some of them prefer to remain unknown. However, the lottery authorities keep some records about them on the official site
|Unknown (66-year-old woman), Newark||$288,005||Unknown||April 11, 2-16|
|Unknown (a 55-year-old man), Milford||$238,000||07 – 17 – 27 – 28 – 29 – 35||February 11, 2022|
|Unknown (a 51-year-old man), Magnolia||$181,000||01 – 02 – 12 – 16 – 24 – 26||March 19, 2021|
|Unknown (a 71-year-old man), Seaford||$152,000||2 – 16 – 26 – 29 – 30 – 3||July 27, 2022|
Multi-Win Lotto Rules in Delaware
Multi-Win Lotto belongs to the Delaware Lottery, which is run by the state government and was founded in 1974. Its first draw occurred on April 23, 1983, under the Delaware Lotto name. Later, in 1993, it was called Lotto, and the next rebranding made the lottery known as Multi-Win. Despite two re-namings, the game has never changed its structure since its foundation. The key principles of the game are:
- The minimum age is 18.
- This is an in-house game for Delaware residents only.
- Matching 6 to 3 numbers straight across any of the three lines lets you win.
- Multi-Win Lotto is based on the 6/35 matrix.
- The tickets are sold at lottery retailers only and can never be bought online. To find online games, you can see our list of the most popular lottery sites.
The rules of the Multi-Win Lotto are among the easiest:
- Ask for a playslip at your retailer. Each one has five game panels, so you can play up to five games with a single play slip.
- Fill out a line on the panel with 6 numbers, picking them between 1 and 35. Quick Pick will generate the rest of the numbers for the play.
- Check your playslip and print it or give it to the retailer to get your ticket.
- Hold on to your ticket and wait for your winning draw!
You can check the results on the Delaware Lottery Games’ official site. Besides, welcome to our site to see if you’ve hit the prize. We always keep an eye on all of the US lotteries and will not let you miss important information.
Delaware Multi-Win Lotto Payout and Taxes
You have up to 365 days after the winning draw to claim your prize. Depending on the amount you’ve hit, there will be different ways of getting the money.
|Prize||How to claim your lottery winnings|
|$1 – $599|
Prizes under $600 can be redeemed at any Delaware Lottery Retailer in person. Have your ticket signed at the back as it is the owner’s identification always, no matter how much you’ve won.
You can also send the ticket and a claim form to the Delaware Lottery Office by mail.The address is:
If you don’t know how to fill out a claim form, read our in-depth instructions on how to claim lottery winnings.
|$600 up to $5,000|
There are Delaware Lottery redemption centers that accept prize claims. You can turn to the Delaware Lottery Office again or address it to one of them:
Division of Revenue
Carvel State Office Building
820 N. French Street
Wilmington, DE 19801
Division of Revenue
20653 DuPont Blvd Suite 2
Georgetown, DE 19947
In case your prize is under $2,500 and you are in Kent, Sussex, or New Castle County, feel free to turn to any of the 23 Retailer Claim Centers located there.
Please note that you must provide your photo ID and your Social Security card to have your prize paid.
|over $5,001||The Delaware Lottery Office is here again to redeem your big prize! Have your ticket and the claim form attached, and make sure you have a photo ID and a Social Security card with you.|
Things to Know About Multi-Win Lotto in Delaware
- If you would like to play Multi-Win Lotto, you pay $2 for three entries, two of which are generated automatically.
- Multi-Win Lotto started in 1983 and has been renamed twice since then.
- Use a blue or black pen or ink to fill out the playslip and sign your tickets.
- You can’t play Multi-Win Lotto outside of Delaware.
- The players should be over 18 for Multi-Win Lotto.
- You may ask for the Advance Play option and play up to 10 consecutive draws.
FAQs Multi-Win Lotto
Note: The lottery results on Lottery n’ Go are not official. When playing the lottery, it is always advisable to verify your results with an official lottery agent before taking any further action. This is to ensure that you have correctly interpreted the results and that you are not about to make any rash decisions based on incorrect information.
We’re doing our best to provide updated results every 1h. If you found any mistake, please report here.