Lotto (Arkansas) Lottery Results & Winning Numbers
Latest Lotto Winning Numbers & Jackpots
|Lotto Draw Date||Winning numbers||Jackpot|
Wednesday Sep 27, 2023
Saturday Sep 23, 2023
Wednesday Sep 20, 2023
Saturday Sep 16, 2023
Wednesday Sep 13, 2023
Saturday Sep 09, 2023
Wednesday Sep 06, 2023
Saturday Sep 02, 2023
Wednesday Aug 30, 2023
Saturday Aug 26, 2023
Lotto Jackpot Trend
Lotto Hot & Cold Numbers
Lotto Quick Pick Numbers
Saturday, Sep 30, 2023
Lotto Prizes and Odds
Good news for you: Arkansas has finally waited for its Lotto! This traditional game offers prizes in eight tiers. The overall winning odds are estimated at 1 in 18.3. Join this exciting game to have plenty of fun!
|Match||Prize Amount||Odds %|
|6||Jackpot (progressive, $250,000 minimum estimated)||1 in 3,838,380 or 0.000026%|
|5+ Bonus Number||$25,000||1 in 639,730 or 0,00016%|
|5||$1,500||1 in 19,386 or 0,0051%|
|4+ Bonus Number||$500||1 in 7,754 or 0,013%|
|4||$25||1 in 485 or 0.206%|
|3+ Bonus Number||$10||1 in 364 or 0,27%|
|3||$2||1 in 35|
|2+ Bonus Number||$3||1 in 47|
You don’t have to decide whether to opt for a multiplier when playing Lotto in Arkansas or not, because there aren’t any of them at all. However, gamblers like this game for its traditional format and a lot of thrills; besides, the lottery odds are not bad, we should say!
Still, some perfectionists may not be satisfied with the situation, and their desire to get more often leads them to reliable online lottery sites that offer even more thrills under safe conditions without lotto rigging. So, you can stay with Lotto or combine both options.
Lotto Drawing Schedule
The Arkansas Lotto is on the list of twice-by-week games that are held in the middle of the week and on the weekend. So, five days a week, you are absolutely free to analyze lottery combinations, study the most common winning numbers, create the lotto prediction algorithm in Excel, or play other games!
|Draw Time||09:00 p.m. (Central Daylight Time)||09:00 p.m. (Central Daylight Time)|
|Sales Stop||08:59 p.m. (Central Daylight Time)||08:59 p.m. (Central Daylight Time)|
The Biggest Lotto Winners and Jackpots
The Arkansas Lotto jackpot is progressive, and the starting amount is considerable and equals $250,000. As we have already told you above, this is a new game, so the jackpot has remained untouched for the time being. The biggest prizes that the players managed to hit don’t exceed $1,500, and they occur rather often, so we think speaking about them would be a long story.
Still, you may feel more inspired when reading about the highest jackpots in the history of the US lotteries! Also, we recommend knowing how the famous lotto winners reached their goals and became millionaires thanks to their winnings. You’ll find plenty of insights to build your own success path.
Lotto Rules in Arkansas
We feel free to call the Arkansas Lotto the newest game, as its first draw took place on September 18, 2022. Logically, there have been no considerable alterations in its structure, and the rules set for the game are the following:
- You must be at least 18 to purchase Lotto tickets and play the game.
- The ASL offers a 6/40 matrix for this lottery. We recommend reading more about the Pick 6 strategy or remembering the six luckiest lottery numbers in advance.
- You can play this game twice a week, and this schedule seems to be very convenient.
- There is a Bonus ball that allows the players to win better prizes. However, the players don’t pick them. It is drawn automatically when the game starts.
- You can win prizes in eight tiers, and the minimum you can get here is $2.
- The tickets are not available online, so you must purchase them at ASL’s official retailers.
The rules for you to play Lotto in Arkansas are a piece of cake:
- Visit a retailer nearby and ask for a game slip.
- Select six numbers from 1 to 40. If you can’t define the numbers you want to bet on, just let Quick Pick do it for you.
- Don’t think of the Bonus number for a while. It will be generated automatically within the draw.
- Set the number of draws you are playing to enter later.
- Pay for your ticket.
- Have it printed, and then wait for the good news.
Waiting for the results is really exciting, and we think you may want to keep track in one of the following ways:
- Visit the Arkansas Scholarship Lottery official site a few minutes after the draw.
- Stop by any ASL-participating retailer and ask for your ticket to be validated.
- Download the official Arkansas Lottery mobile app and benefit from the Ticket Checker option.
- Contact the Winning Numbers Hotline at 501-682-4966.
Arkansas Lotto Payout and Taxes
Every win is a great occasion! So, if it happens to you in Arkansas, it is time to collect your prize. There is a 180-day period for the players to get their money, so we are sure you will be on the line.
|Prize||How to claim your prize|
|$1 – $500|
Claiming small prizes is easy in Arkansas. Just turn to any Arkansas Scholarship Lottery and bring your winning ticket signed on the back with you.
Besides, the mailing is also up-to-date in this case. Your ticket, the Winner Claim Form, and a copy of your photo ID must be sent to
Arkansas Scholarship Lottery Claim Center
P.O. Box 3838
Little Rock, AR 72203
Claims for prizes under $1 million are also accepted by mail. However, if you want to have your big winnings redeemed for sure, make a personal visit to
Arkansas Scholarship Lottery Claim Center
124 W. Capitol Avenue
Little Rock, AR 72201
Things to Know About Lotto in Arkansas
- To play Lotto in Arkansas, you will pay $2 per entry.
- You may pay with debit or credit cards when purchasing Lotto tickets. However, it’s up to the retailers, so find out if your location accepts it.
- You can buy tickets at the official retailer. There are no online sales.
- The lottery drawings usually occur in Little Rock.
- The Lotto jackpots are pari-mutuel, and if you are not the only winner, you will share your prize with the other lucky players.
- Even if you are just a guest in Arkansas, you can play the in-house games as well.
- The ASL Multi-Draw option refers to Lotto as well. You can be enrolled in up to 20 consecutive draws, which means playing for 10 weeks without buying tickets prior to each drawing.
The jackpot is drawn two times a week, on Wednesdays and Saturdays.
It is easy to remember the time the Lotto drawings start in Arkansas. Everything begins at 09:00 p.m. Central Time.
There hasn’t been any big winner yet, as the game is just seven months old. Perhaps it can be you who will take this fantastic amount. Follow our tips on how to win the lottery and act!
Though there are no Lotto top-prize winners, some players manage to take home winnings of $1,500. They come from Hattieville, Dermott, Maumelle, and other locations.
The ASL’s official retailers are authorized to sell lottery tickets in Arkansas. No other ways of purchasing are available.
As the Lotto draws are not televised in Arkansas, you may prefer another alternative. Our results page is available 24/7, for example.
Make sure your numbers are picked and the ticket is printed by 08:59 p.m. CST.
Note: The lottery results on Lottery n’ Go are not official. When playing the lottery, it is always advisable to verify your results with an official lottery agent before taking any further action. This is to ensure that you have correctly interpreted the results and that you are not about to make any rash decisions based on incorrect information.
We’re doing our best to provide updated results every 1h. If you found any mistake, please report here.