The Pick (Arizona) Lottery Results & Winning Numbers
Saturday, Mar 25, 2023
USD 2.3 Million
- Latest The Pick Winning Numbers & Jackpots
- The Pick Jackpot Trend
- The Pick Hot & Cold Numbers
- The Pick Quick Pick Numbers
- The Pick Prizes and Odds
- The Pick EXTRA! Multiplier Prizes
- The Pick Drawing Schedule
- 5 Biggest The Pick Winners and Jackpots
- The Pick Rules in Arizona
- Advanced Draws
- Arizona The Pick Payout and Taxes
- Things to Know About The Pick in Arizona
- FAQs The Pick
Latest The Pick Winning Numbers & Jackpots
|The Pick Draw Date||Winning numbers||Jackpot|
Wednesday Mar 22, 2023
USD 2.2 Million
Monday Mar 20, 2023
USD 2.1 Million
Saturday Mar 18, 2023
USD 2 Million
Wednesday Mar 15, 2023
USD 1.9 Million
Monday Mar 13, 2023
USD 1.8 Million
Saturday Mar 11, 2023
USD 1.7 Million
Wednesday Mar 08, 2023
USD 1.6 Million
Monday Mar 06, 2023
USD 1.5 Million
Saturday Mar 04, 2023
USD 1.4 Million
Wednesday Mar 01, 2023
USD 1.3 Million
The Pick Jackpot Trend
The Pick Hot & Cold Numbers
The Pick Quick Pick Numbers
Saturday, Mar 25, 2023
The Pick Prizes and Odds
The overall odds of this lottery are about 1 in 39. By playing The Pick, you can win prizes at four tiers.
|6||Min $1 mln||1 in 7,059,052 or 0.00001|
|5||$2 000||1 in 30,961 or 0.003|
|4||$50||1 in 669 or 0.15|
|3||$3||1 in 42 or 2.38|
*All the players who match six of six will share the jackpot in equal amounts, but the other prizes are guaranteed for each of the winners.
The Pick EXTRA! Multiplier Prizes
There is an EXTRA! game with increased prizes. This option is easily added when you decide on your numbers. In order to benefit from this option, a player is expected to pay an extra $1 or $2 for a prize of $250 or $500, respectively. As a result, he will receive an additional six numbers, which are able to bring larger winnings. The overall odds of winning a prize with EXTRA! are 1 in 3.8.
The Pick Drawing Schedule
|Draw Time||07:00 p.m. (Arizona time)||07:00 p.m. (Arizona time)||07:00 p.m. (Arizona time)|
|Sales Stop||06:59 p.m. (Arizona time)||06:59 p.m. (Arizona time)||06:59 p.m. (Arizona time)|
5 Biggest The Pick Winners and Jackpots
If you want to win The Pick jackpot, you should know that the winning odds are equal to 1 in 7,059,052. If you look at other lotteries, the odds will be worse.
|Unknown||$14.6 Million||4 – 14 – 22 – 24 – 28 – 43||June 5, 2019|
|Unknown||$10.1 Million||10 – 11 – 12 – 27 – 40 – 44||August 23, 2018|
|Frederick Hallwyle||$6.28 Million||Unknown||September 26, 2015|
|Joe DeSilva||$2.8 million||Unknown||January 24, 2015|
The Pick Rules in Arizona
The Pick is a popular lottery game in Arizona. It is run and managed by the Arizona Lottery Agency. The main things that you need to consider are:
- If you are 21 years old or older, you should pay $1 to buy the lottery on draw days or beforehand and wait for the draw, which takes place on Monday, Wednesday, and Saturday evenings.
- The tickets are sold at Arizona Lottery retailers, which can be found on the map released on the Arizona Lottery website (there are over 3,000 locations).
- The sale is stopped at 6:59 p.m., and the drawing is launched at 7:00 p.m. Arizona time.
The rules are simple:
- There are numbers in the range of 1 to 44.
- A player is to select six numbers on each ticket he has bought.
You can select the numbers with the help of a vending machine’s computer. This option is known as a Quick Pick. Or you can inform the cashier that you want a Quick Pick. Also, you can do it by yourself: select the numbers and tell the seller. It is possible to fill out a selection slip by hand.
You can check the results online and at an Arizona Lottery retailer. Also, you can contact the Winning Numbers Hotline:
- Tucson: 520-325-9141
- Phoenix: 480-829-7425
- All Other Areas: 800-499-3798
You can play any numbers in advance by buying the tickets from a Lottery retailer beforehand. The feature allows entering up to 10 consecutive drawings.
Arizona The Pick Payout and Taxes
After the outcome of the drawing is announced, participants are expected to claim their winnings within 180 days. The terms are related to all categories of The Pick prizes.
|Prize||How to claim a prize|
|$1 – $599||If the prize is up to $599, it can be claimed at any licensed Arizona Lottery retailer. However, if the winning amount exceeds $100, not all retailers are ready to pay the cash, so you’ll have to look for one that does.|
|$600+||If the prize is over $600, you should complete a Winner’s Claim Form (the document is strictly defined, you can find it on the Arizona Lottery website), send it by mail, or bring it in person to the Lottery office located in Phoenix or Tucson.|
|Jackpot||Within 60 days, you should decide on a payment option. You should choose between a 30-year annuity and a lump-sum cash payment (half the announced winning amount). The latter variant will be used if you do not make a choice.|
The Pick lottery is liable to tax. There are two of them:
- State tax (25%)
- Federal tax (5%)
The taxable amount is usually not equal to the announced winning sum, as it is reduced by deductions. You should know what amount is subject to declaration. Also, it is important to find out what local taxes must be paid if a guest of Arizona wins the Pick.
There is a calculator which will help you learn the approximate amount of deductions and taxes. You are to mention the winning amount and your state, and click on Calculate payout. The result will be detailed, and you will see lines with the gross payout, federal and Arizona taxes, and net payout. When you calculate the payout for your jackpot, there will be two variants for both possible options: whether you decide on an annuity or a lump-sum cash payment.
Things to Know About The Pick in Arizona
- The ticket price is $1.
- It is possible to pay $1 or $2 in addition and increase the overall odds of winning a $250 or $500 prize, respectively. This option is known as the EXTRA!
- The Pick was introduced in 1984, following the introduction of the Arizona Lottery. Actually, it is managed by the state agency.
- Everybody over 21 years old can try their luck in The Pick. The threshold was changed in 2003. Before that time, a player aged 18 or older was allowed to play The Pick.
- The tickets are marketed at any lottery retailer in Arizona.
- Drawings are done three times a week: Mondays, Wednesdays, and Saturdays.
- It is possible to play in advance drawings by buying tickets for up to 10 consecutive drawings. It allows for saving expenses for a visit to the local retailer before a draw.
- Players can count on a minimum jackpot amounting to $1 million.
- The biggest jackpot is $14.6 million. It went unclaimed, and in December 2019, it expired. Be attentive: after the drawing, players can claim the winning prizes for 180 days.
- The winner is expected to pay taxes (4.8% by the state and 24% as a federal tax).
FAQs The Pick
Note: The lottery results on Lottery n’ Go are not official. When playing the lottery, it is always advisable to verify your results with an official lottery agent before taking any further action. This is to ensure that you have correctly interpreted the results and that you are not about to make any rash decisions based on incorrect information.
We’re doing our best to provide updated results every 1h. If you found any mistake, please report here.