49s Lunchtime (United Kingdom) Lottery Results & Winning Numbers
- Latest 49s Lunchtime Winning Numbers & Jackpots
- 49s Lunchtime Hot & Cold Numbers
- 49s Lunchtime Quick Pick Numbers
- 49s Lunchtime Prizes and Odds
- 49s Lunchtime Drawing Schedule
- The Biggest 49s Lunchtime Winners and Jackpots
- 49s Lunchtime Rules in the United Kingdom
- United Kingdom 49s Lunchtime Payout and Taxes
- Things to Know About 49s Lunchtime in the United Kingdom
- FAQs 49s Lunchtime
Latest 49s Lunchtime Winning Numbers & Jackpots
|49s Lunchtime Draw Date||Winning numbers|
Monday Oct 02, 2023
Sunday Oct 01, 2023
Saturday Sep 30, 2023
Friday Sep 29, 2023
Thursday Sep 28, 2023
Wednesday Sep 27, 2023
Tuesday Sep 26, 2023
Monday Sep 25, 2023
Sunday Sep 24, 2023
Saturday Sep 23, 2023
49s Lunchtime Hot & Cold Numbers
49s Lunchtime Quick Pick Numbers
Tuesday, Oct 03, 2023
49s Lunchtime Prizes and Odds
49s Lunchtime is a draw game that brings a lot of fun and never makes you waste your time. This lottery is very popular in Britain, and though the prizes are not overwhelming and the rules are a bit tricky, its fans are never against a small draw for more excitement and maybe some money.
|Match||Winning Amount (at £1 Bet)||Odds %|
|5||£125,000||1 in 1,906,884 or 0.000052%|
|4||£7,200||1 in 211,876 or 0.00047%|
|3||£601||1 in 18,424 or 0.0054%|
|2||£54||1 in 1,176 or 0.085%|
|1||£7||1 in 49|
These prizes and lottery odds are valid for those who want to choose six numbers from 49. But if you want more, you can play with seven numbers. The prizes are a bit lower in this case. Nevertheless, we recommend remembering the six luckiest lottery numbers and analyzing lotto combinations to increase your winning chances.
|Match||Winning Amount (at £1 Bet)||Odds %|
|5||£40,000||1 in 1,906,884 or 0.000052%|
|4||£3,800||1 in 211,876 or 0.00047%|
|3||£330||1 in 18,424 or 0.0054%|
|2||£39||1 in 1,176 or 0.085%|
|1||£6||1 in 49|
We know that you like lottery multipliers and add-ons very much, but here, there is nothing offered to you. Still, we don’t think it is a drawback, as the format is straightforward and the lottery is engaging, as it provides a bit more versatility. You can:
- play at several sets of numbers;
- see your winning chance raised with Booster;
- try various lottery strategies.
Anyway, none of the thousand 49s Lunchtime players across the United Kingdom feel bored here!
49s Lunchtime Drawing Schedule
We are sure you have already guessed that the lottery is timed to coincide with the period when many British players enjoy their lunch. It may seem rather good because you kill two birds with one stone, have a break, and win some money. Besides, you can do it seven days a week. Read our gambling addiction guide to play responsibly and have pleasure.
|Every Day (Lunchtime)|
|Draw Time||12:49 p.m. (Western European Time, GMT)|
|Sales Stop||12:49 p.m. (Western European Time, GMT)|
Don’t worry if you were late for the draw. 49s lottery offers you two games daily. Try your luck with 49s Teatime!
The Biggest 49s Lunchtime Winners and Jackpots
Though the 49s Lunchtime prizes may not look striking, the amounts in the first two tiers are considerable for many players in Great Britain, and that is why they are worth striving for anyway. However, if you still dream of the highest jackpots in the world, welcome to the trusted online lottery sites for safe, reliable, and winning play!
As for the winners of this very lottery, you will hardly find any facts about them. The truth is that the 49s Lunchtime keeps to the online format, and the prizes are paid out in a specific way, so the names and the amount are not revealed.
49s Lunchtime Rules in the United Kingdom
49s Lunchtime is offered to UK-devoted gamblers as an online lottery with no restrictions considering bets placed. It has been running for a few years already, and those who are engaged are attracted by the following features and principles of the game:
- 49s Lunchtime is a lottery, so you must comply with the minimum legal gambling age here. It is equal to being 18 years old, and if you play younger, it is regarded as an offense.
- Here, you choose your numbers out of 49 balls. There is no strict amount for entering the game, so the players select from 1 to 7 numbers.
- If you make up your mind to play the 7-number draw, you deal with Booster. The seventh ball makes your chances to win a prize more promising, though it doesn’t provide an extra prize tier.
- The jackpot is won if you hit five numbers, no matter if you enter with six or seven balls.
- You can try to win a few thousand pounds within your lunchtime every day, so the name of the lottery speaks for itself.
- There are no bet limits, so you can pay any amount for your entry. As you may understand, you win more if you bet more! Besides, you get your runner-up prize even if only one number is matched.
- The game keeps to the online format, so you can’t play it over the counter or place your bets at the retailers.
- Though you can play the lottery on the Internet, it can’t be entered by players from abroad. It is a unique, UK-only lottery product.
It may be a surprise to you, but there is no opportunity to place bets on the 49s Lunchtime official site. Some national online bookmakers take them and provide the draws and further prize payouts. The list of them is rather long, and you can see it on the Bet Now page.
Still, following the 49s Lunchtime results is convenient here. So, here are the options for you:
- stop by the 49s official website. The winning numbers are shown right there;
- if you want to see it all live, watch the 49s Lunchtime draws on SIS;
- see the results on Twitter at @Bet49s after each draw.
Besides, stay with us on our 49s Lunchtime page and be in touch with your favorite draw game. We’ve prepared many helpful tools, lottery facts, and lotto predictions, so you’ll have all you need to win.
United Kingdom 49s Lunchtime Payout and Taxes
There is no unified claim order, as each bookmaker has its own policy. To learn how to collect lottery winnings, contact the operator you play with. It won’t take too long because their rules are usually very simple.
Like any other lottery prize in the United Kingdom, 49s Lunchtime winnings are not taxable. Please note that if you put this money into your bank account to earn interest, this very revenue will be taxed according to current legislation.
Things to Know About 49s Lunchtime in the United Kingdom
- You can place any bet you like, but the most typical wagers are £1, £5, £10, £20, or £50. The higher your wage, the bigger your prize may be.
- There is a second draw in the game called 49s Teatime. It is held at 05:49 p.m. GMT every day. The official sources consider both draws to be one lottery called the 49s.
- A studio in Manchester is the place where the 49’s broadcasts are held.
- An independent adjudicator is usually invited to weigh the balls for absolute fairness. The weight within 0.5 grams of the manufacturer’s weight for each ball is considered normal.
- The set of balls for 49s Lunchtime consists of elements of different colors that follow an exact order. Thus, Ball 1 is green, Ball 2 is red, Ball 3 is orange, Ball 4 is yellow, Ball 5 is brown, Ball 6 is purple, and Ball 7 is blue. Then, Ball 1 is green again, and the pattern goes on repeating each of the 7 balls and ends at Ball 49 in blue.
FAQs 49s Lunchtime
The official source of the results is the 49s Lunchtime (United Kingdom) official website. Also, our site provides winning numbers after each draw, so welcome!
You can win a good or very nice prize every day, just when you have your lunch.
The 49s Lunchtime occurs at 12:49 p.m. WET.
As you may understand, there are 49s Lunchtime winners; otherwise, nobody would play it at all. However, the names of those lucky people are never disclosed.
The 49s Lunchtime tickets are sold online only. So, the location of any winner may be tricky.
Many UK bookmakers are authorized to sell the 49s tickets, and you may include them on the official website.
The 49s Lunchtime draws are broadcasted on SIS.
It’s up to the bookmakers, as they set the rules on their own.
Note: The lottery results on Lottery n’ Go are not official. When playing the lottery, it is always advisable to verify your results with an official lottery agent before taking any further action. This is to ensure that you have correctly interpreted the results and that you are not about to make any rash decisions based on incorrect information.
We’re doing our best to provide updated results every 1h. If you found any mistake, please report here.