Turkey Lottery Results & Winning Numbers
Turkey Lottery Drawing Schedule
There is not a single day without a good draw in Turkey! Milli Piyango, the local gambling operator, offers a well-structured schedule that embraces the whole week without intersections. So, you can focus on the exact game and enjoy all the opportunities that it offers!
Turkey Lottery Games Details
Though the list of Turkish lotteries is not as long, almost all of these games have traditional formats. You can try your luck at picking 10 numbers out of 80 in On Numara, choose a set of six lucky balls from the 90- or 60-ball grid in Çılgın Sayısal Loto or Süper Lotto, or exercise two-level combinations with a Lucky Ball when choosing Şans Topu. So, remember the six luckiest lottery numbers and use the lottery number generator, lottery odds calculator, or other helpful tools to have more chances of winning.
|Game||Prize Type||Game Format||When You Can Buy Tickets|
|On Numara||Progressive jackpot and flexible prizes, depending on the overall prize pool||10 from 1-80||Any time until 07:30 p.m. TT on drawing dates|
|Şans Topu||Progressive jackpot and flexible prizes, depending on the overall prize pool||5 from 1-34+1 from 1-14 (Lucky Ball)||Any time until 07:30 p.m. TT on drawing dates|
|Çılgın Sayısal Loto||Progressive jackpot and flexible prizes, depending on the overall prize pool||6 from 1-90||Any time until 09:00 p.m. TT on drawing dates|
|Süper Lotto||Progressive jackpot and flexible prizes, depending on the overall prize pool||6 from 1-60||Any time until 09:00 p.m. TT on drawing dates|
Turkey Advanced Draws
If you play in Turkey, you can count on many consecutive draws for a deeper dive into your gambling! Please study your game slip carefully to see the number of advanced plays you can engage in. Also, before playing, we recommend reading about the different methods of picking lottery numbers and analyzing the most common lottery winning combinations.
|Game||Maximum Advanced Draws|
|On Numara||about 30|
|Şans Topu||about 30|
|Çılgın Sayısal Loto||about 30|
|Süper Lotto||about 30|
How to Buy Lottery Tickets Online in Turkey?
At least three of the four Milli Piyango lotteries can be played online, and many gamblers have already appreciated all the benefits of these entries. If you are eager to join them, just take a few simple steps:
- Open a player’s account on the Milli Piyango website and log in.
- Choose a game you want to play from the list above.
- Learn the lottery odds and game rules, or skip this step to place your bet at once.
- Complete the e-playslip according to the instructions and add all the options you need.
- Add your ticket to the cart and pay for it.
- Now, you are an online participant who is about to win!
Check Turkey Lottery Tickets
There are a few options for following the lottery results in Turkey, and all of them are reliable enough. You can keep to one that you like or use them all whenever it is convenient.
- See if you are a winner on the Milli Piyango official site. Each game has its own results page, so you will have to enter them separately.
- Also, you can download the Milli Piyango official mobile app and get notifications about the results of the draws right there. Besides, we’ve prepared a list of lottery apps for iOS and Android, and you can use any of them.
- The subscription to the emails from MP to your player’s account is a good idea as well.
- You can stop by any lottery retailer to listen to the latest news!
- Visit our site, too. Here you’ll find Turkish lottery results, helpful lottery-winning tips, interesting lottery statistics, and much more valuable information.
Claim Lottery Winnings in Turkey
We should say that you will have enough time to claim the lotto prize in Turkey, as the lottery operator gives the winners 365 days to collect their money. If you were lucky enough, then follow the instructions below!
|Claiming Option||How to Collect a Prize|
|Claim in Person|
TRY 10,000 or less — these amounts are paid out in cash at all the Milli Piyango official points of sale and participating retailers.
TRY 10,001–TRY 250,000 — the bigger winnings are redeemed at Türkiye Halk Bankası offices, which are located in 81 provinces in Turkey and even in Cyprus. Please note that you must provide a winning receipt to initiate your claim properly.
TRY 250,000 and more — lucky winners have only one place to go, and it is the Türkiye Halk Bankası İstanbul Levent Branch. Collect all the necessary documents and give it a visit.
|Claim by Mail||No|
|Claim by Drop Off||No|
|Claim Lottery Winnings Online||All the prizes, including big amounts and jackpots, can be transferred into the Milli Piyango players’ accounts. After that, you can spend them to buy lottery tickets online or withdraw them to your bank account using your IBAN (International Bank Account Number).|
Turkey Lottery Claim Form
There are no lottery winnings claim forms that the winners must complete in advance in Turkey. However, there is a list of documents that must be provided when claiming. It includes:
- the winning receipt that you can take to any MP point of sale.
- the winning ticket;
- an acceptable and valid form of the photo ID.
Turkey Lottery Office Locations
Turkey Lottery Rules and Laws
The Turkish lotteries are run by Milli Piyango. It is a famous lottery company that came under the management of Sisal Chance, an international gambling operator, in 2020. Together with the Turkish National Lottery Administration, it offers games that are played according to some distinct rules:
- In Turkey, you can play lotteries if you are 18 or older.
- You can’t deposit money into your Milli Piyango account from your credit card, so use debit cards only.
- All the Milli Piyango tickets are non-refundable. It means that you can’t return them and get the money paid for your wager back.
- If you want to withdraw money from your MP account, make sure there are at least TRY 10.
- Systems are available for all the Milli Piyango games. It is a feature that lets you choose more numbers than the standard set of balls implies and raises your chances of winning.
Turkey Tax on Lottery Winnings
Though lottery winnings are taxable in Turkey, the deduction starts at a certain amount, which is rather large. So, most players may relax and enjoy the whole amount. Nevertheless, we recommend learning the table below and using the lottery tax calculator to be ready for big wins.
- Lottery Taxes on Lottery Winnings for Turkey Citizens and Residents
|Prize||Tax Type||Tax Percentage|
|up to TRY 23,387||0%|
|over TRY 23,387||Inheritance and gift tax||20%|
As you can see, the more you win, the more you pay. However, you still have a lot of money and high spirits for new winning draws!
- For Non-Turkey Citizens and Residents
In fact, non-residents must also pay taxes on income in Turkey if it has been received from local sources. Please consult an experienced specialist to estimate the amount that will be withheld.
FAQs About Turkey Lotteries
Usually, the sales are cut off 30 minutes before the draw starts. So, it is 07:30 p.m. TT for On Numara and Şans Topu and 09:00 p.m. TT for Süper Lotto and Çılgın Sayısal Loto.
Unfortunately, the statistics are unavailable, as many players prefer to stay anonymous when they win the lottery.
Yes. Both cash and debit cards are acceptable, but you can’t use a credit card to pay for your entry.
Milli Piyango, the local operator, offers just four games of chance, including On Numara, Şans Topu, Süper Lotto, and Çılgın Sayısal Loto. Still, the games are different, so you will never be bored when playing in Turkey!
Some lottery prizes are levied here, and the taxation begins if you win more than TRY 23,387.
You can enter almost all the lottery games online in Turkey. On Numara is the only exception, but it is coming soon!
The anonymity of the lottery winners is respected in Turkey, so they can conceal their personal information, which can only be disclosed with their consent.
The answer is quite predictable: you must be at least 18 to play legally.
You have 365 days to collect your winnings, but we think you will hardly want to wait for the end of the period!
Yes, and you can’t claim your prize if the lottery ticket expires.
A paper ticket is the only bearer instrument for lottery players in Turkey. You must provide it when claiming your prize, and if you lose it, you can’t prove you took part in the game. Of course, you can play some games online, and your entries will be secure in this case, but for some lotteries like Numara, the option is unavailable.
Prize payouts and sponsorship for some sports events in Turkey are the key expenditures of Milli Piyango.
Note: The lottery results on Lottery n’ Go are not official. When playing the lottery, it is always advisable to verify your results with an official lottery agent before taking any further action. This is to ensure that you have correctly interpreted the results and that you are not about to make any rash decisions based on incorrect information.
We’re doing our best to provide updated results every 1h. If you found any mistake, please report here.