Lototurf (Spain) Lottery Results & Winning Numbers
- Latest Lototurf Winning Numbers & Jackpots
- Lototurf Jackpot Trend
- Lototurf Hot & Cold Numbers
- Lototurf Quick Pick Numbers
- Lototurf Prizes and Odds
- Lototurf Drawing Schedule
- The Biggest Lototurf Winners and Jackpots
- Lototurf Rules in Spain
- Spain Lototurf Payout and Taxes
- Things to Know About Lototurf in Spain
- FAQs Lototurf
Latest Lototurf Winning Numbers & Jackpots
|Lototurf Draw Date||Winning numbers||Jackpot|
Sunday Oct 01, 2023
EUR 1.06 Million
Sunday Sep 24, 2023
EUR 1.05 Million
Saturday Sep 16, 2023
EUR 1.04 Million
Sunday Sep 10, 2023
EUR 1.03 Million
Friday Sep 08, 2023
EUR 1.03 Million
Saturday Sep 02, 2023
EUR 1.02 Million
Sunday Aug 27, 2023
EUR 1.02 Million
Friday Aug 25, 2023
EUR 1.01 Million
Sunday Aug 20, 2023
EUR 1.01 Million
Tuesday Aug 15, 2023
EUR 1.01 Million
Lototurf Jackpot Trend
Lototurf Hot & Cold Numbers
Lototurf Quick Pick Numbers
Sunday, Oct 08, 2023
Lototurf Prizes and Odds
Good news for those who are fond of playing lotteries and making bets on horse racing: the largest Spanish lottery operator offers a game that provides a great mix of all that. Guess winning numbers and winning horses and get prizes that can make your gaming experience even brighter.
|Match||Prize Pool Distribution||Odds%|
|6+1 Winning Horse||24% of the prize pool||1 in 8,835,372 or 0.000011%|
|6||7% of the prize pool||1 in 803,216 or 0.00012%|
|5+1 Winning Horse||7% of the prize pool||1 in 58,902 or 0.0017%|
|5||6% of the prize pool||1 in 5,355 or 0.019%|
|4+1 Winning Horse||7% of the prize pool||1 in 1,963 or 0.05%|
|4||6% of the prize pool||1 in 178 or 0.56%|
|3+1 Winning Horse||7% of the prize pool||1 in 192 or 0.52%|
|Reintegro||10% of the prize pool||1 in 10|
There are seven prize categories, and 55% of the ticket sales income is given to the prize payouts. The remaining prize pool goes for the special category prize awards. It applies to the top prize winner if he’s the only winner that day.
You can’t win any extra Lototurf prizes or multiply the amounts set for each prize division, as there are no options of that kind. However, the format of the game is very engaging, and the lottery odds are rather good, so you can enjoy this unique combination of lotto and horse racing bets.
Still, if you prefer more variable opportunities, you can surf reputable online lottery sites. Choose games with many promising add-ons and get more and more chances to make your dream of hitting the highest jackpot in the world come true!
Lototurf Drawing Schedule
This engaging lottery awaits you on Sundays. But you can participate in additional draws that may be held on Wednesdays and Thursdays if there is horse racing. This schedule is convenient enough for the players who treat all these things seriously, as they can study the structure of the game, learn more about horses, and find the right lottery strategy for an overwhelming win!
|Wednesday (Only in the weeks in which there is horse racing)||Thursday (Only in the weeks in which there is horse racing)||Sunday|
|Draw Time||09:15 p.m. (Central European Time)||10:05 p.m. (Central European Time)||09:15 p.m. (Central European Time)|
The Biggest Lototurf Winners and Jackpots
Though some players may think that combined bets (on lottery numbers and horses) provide more winning chances, that is not the case. In fact, Lototurf’s jackpot is won rather seldom, and we could find the only winner’s story for recent years. This win occurred on March 24, 2019, when somebody from Jerez de la Frontera (Cádiz) was lucky enough to hit the first category prize. This player took home €2,801,130.
If you still want to hear more successful stories, read about lottery winners who are rich today.
Lototurf Rules in Spain
The history of Lototurf is rather long and very entertaining. In fact, everything began on June 27, 1957, when the government of Spain decided to establish an equestrian bet at the Hipódromo de la Zarzuela. Later, in 1996, the racecourse was closed and resumed after 7 years only when SEPI (Sociedad Estatal de Participaciones Industriales), regarded as a Sovereign wealth fund, together with State Lotteries and Betting, offered to reopen horse racing in Zarzuela. In 2005, two new draw games that constituted the equestrian bet appeared. One of them was called Quintuple, while the other acquired the name Lototurf.
Nowadays, Lototurf, which is run by Sociedad Estatal Loterías y Apuestas del Estado, also known as SELAE (State Society for State Lotteries and Bets), is a mix of two bets. Don’t think it is very complicated, as the rules are very distinct:
- The game is available to both local residents and foreign players 18 and older.
- When playing Lototurf, you bet on six numbers from a set of 31 balls and on any of the 10 horses that are going to compete at the Hipódromo de la Zarzuela.
- You hit the jackpot only if all six numbers are matched and the winning horse is identified correctly. The six luckiest lottery numbers may help you reach a goal, so remember them in advance.
- You can choose more than six numbers and more than one horse within a draw, though you must pay more for your bet. However, 10 numbers and 4 horses are the limits.
- There is a Reintegro number given to every ticket automatically, and if your ticket matches it, your bet is paid back to you.
- These thrills take place several times a week.
- Betting is available in-store, online, and in the mobile app.
To place your bet at the point of sale, these steps are for you:
- Find a retail location that seems to be the most convenient for you.
- Select six numbers between 1 and 31. Take advantage of the Quick Pick option if you like.
- Choose a horse in the panel below to place your bet. There is a program for each coming race, so you can rely on it.
- If you choose the Multiple option, just pick the numbers and horses you prefer.
- Place your bet and have your ticket printed. Enjoy the expectation!
To enter the lottery online, just open an account on the SELAE official website, visit the Lototurf betting page, and make some clicks on the e-playslip accordingly.
To see if your stakes are right, just visit the SELAE official site on the appropriate page. The results are also available in the mobile app, at the points of sale, and on our website, of course!
Spain Lototurf Payout and Taxes
Our congratulations if you win the lottery! Now, it’s time to collect the winnings and do it as soon as possible, as there are only 90 days to do that. Unclaimed lotto tickets are really big disappointments for their owners, so see the order in the table below and act.
|Amount||How to Claim My Lototurf Prize in Spain|
|up to €2,000||The prizes that are called minors are redeemed at the points of sale overseen by the Commercial Lottery Network. There are over 11,000 locations across Spain, so you can visit any of them a day after your win.|
|€2,000 and over|
Major amounts need more work, though it is also very simple in the end. These prizes can be collected at the offices of several Spanish banks, including the well-known BBVA and Caixa Bank. For the full list of contacts and locations (there are over 6,000 of them), just turn to any SELAE retailer.
To claim your winnings properly, be ready to provide the appropriate form of your photo ID. For the local residents, it is DNI (Documento Nacional de Identidad). However, if you come to play from abroad, you will need an NIE (Numero de Identificacion de Extranjero).
All the winnings up to and including €2,000 are deposited into the player’s wallet (Lotobolsa). For bigger winnings, you must confirm your participation and personality by providing your DNI or NIE along with the valid number of your bank account. If you don’t provide the latter, the money will be kept in your player’s wallet until you make up your mind to withdraw it.
Please note that if the sum in your wallet is over €400 or exceeds the limit defined by you, the excess funds will be transferred into your bank account automatically.
Jackpots are usually the reason for paying taxes in Spain! The winners may stay calm when winning moderate amounts, as they are not taxable. However, if you win €40,000 or more, 20% of the state tax will be withdrawn. Besides, foreign players must consult a specialist on some extra possible deductions.
Things to Know About Lototurf in Spain
- You will pay just €1 for a basic wager. The most expensive ticket, with 10 numbers and 4 horses, will cost you €840.
- The name of the lottery is formed of two words. The first one, Loto, means Lottery in Spanish, while the second, turf, is a term almost equal to horse racing in many countries.
- You will get your Lototurf winnings as a lump sum.
- Make sure you have an account at a Spanish bank if you are going to play a lottery here. The payout is impossible if you don’t have any.
- Both lottery and equestrian bets generate genuine excitement. However, take care and read our gambling addiction guide before you dive deep into these vigorous thrills.
- You can follow the horse racing at La Zarzuela via special calendars that SELAE provides.
- The players can place up to six simple bets with a set of six numbers and a horse and one multiple bet within a draw.
The draw is always held on Sunday. Also, you may participate in extra games on Wednesday and Thursday.
This game is for the night people, as everything starts at 09:15 p.m. or 10:05 p.m. (Central European Time).
The recent win of €2,801,130 (a bit more than $3 million) happened on March 24, 2019. Unfortunately, we don’t know the name of the winner, as those lucky players are allowed to leave their names unrevealed.
The winner comes from Jerez de la Frontera, a small, fabulous town in southwestern Spain. The Lototurf ticket that turned the game into a win was purchased at point-of-sale No. 42,030 in Jerez de la Frontera, Cádiz, Andalusia, Spain.
There are at least three options for you. You can buy physical tickets and play in-store, download the mobile app and enjoy gambling any time you like, or just place your bet on the SELAE website.
To watch the Lototurf, visit the “LIVE PRIZE DRAWS” page on the official website.
You should purchase the lottery tickets before the draw starts. You can check the exact time with the retailer.
Note: The lottery results on Lottery n’ Go are not official. When playing the lottery, it is always advisable to verify your results with an official lottery agent before taking any further action. This is to ensure that you have correctly interpreted the results and that you are not about to make any rash decisions based on incorrect information.
We’re doing our best to provide updated results every 1h. If you found any mistake, please report here.