El Gordo (Spain) Lottery Results & Winning Numbers
- Latest El Gordo Winning Numbers & Jackpots
- El Gordo Jackpot Trend
- El Gordo Hot & Cold Numbers
- El Gordo Quick Pick Numbers
- El Gordo de la Primitiva Prizes and Odds
- El Gordo de la Primitiva Drawing Schedule
- The Biggest El Gordo de la Primitiva Winners and Jackpots
- El Gordo de la Primitiva Rules in Spain
- Spain El Gordo de la Primitiva Payout and Taxes
- Things to Know About El Gordo de la Primitiva in Spain
- FAQs El Gordo de la Primitiva
Latest El Gordo Winning Numbers & Jackpots
|El Gordo Draw Date
Sunday Feb 18, 2024
EUR 8.7 Million
Sunday Feb 11, 2024
EUR 8.3 Million
Sunday Feb 04, 2024
EUR 7.9 Million
Sunday Jan 28, 2024
EUR 7.1 Million
Sunday Jan 21, 2024
EUR 7.1 Million
Sunday Jan 14, 2024
EUR 6.6 Million
Sunday Jan 07, 2024
EUR 6.3 Million
Sunday Dec 31, 2023
EUR 5.9 Million
Sunday Dec 24, 2023
EUR 5.7 Million
Sunday Dec 17, 2023
EUR 5.3 Million
El Gordo Jackpot Trend
El Gordo Hot & Cold Numbers
El Gordo Quick Pick Numbers
Sunday, Feb 25, 2024
El Gordo de la Primitiva Prizes and Odds
The Spanish lottery with the speaking name El Gordo de la Primitiva is true entertainment and an opportunity to take a huge piece of money! This is a traditional lottery with some unique features that may let you win several millions of euros at the odds estimated at 1 in 6.1.
|5+Super Ball (Número Clave)
|1 in 31,625,100 or 0.000003%
|1 in 3,513,900 or 0.00002%
|4+Super Ball (Número Clave)
|1 in 129,082 or 0.0007%
|1 in 14,342 or 0.006%
|3+Super Ball (Número Clave)
|1 in 2,689 or 0.04%
|1 in 299 or 0.33%
|2+Super Ball (Número Clave)
|1 in 172 or 0.58%
|1 in 19
|Número Clave only
|1 in 10
|1 in 10
The minimum guaranteed jackpot equals €5,000,000, so it is worth striving for! Since the prize pool distribution varies from game to game, there are no other fixed prizes. However, we know that it is 55% of the income from the ticket sale.
As you can see, there is a unique tier called Reintegro, just like when you play another Spanish draw game, Bonoloto. Here, you get a unique number automatically when buying a ticket, and if it matches your bearer instrument, the money you bet is refunded. We don’t know if you consider it a win or not, but still, we find it rather inspiring. Moreover, you will have to manage without multipliers when it comes to lotteries in Spain. Nevertheless, they are wonderful as they are, without any add-ons.
El Gordo de la Primitiva Drawing Schedule
The drawing schedule of El Gordo leaves its players excited, as it takes place once a week. However, the fans of it are always happy, as they have enough time to prepare for it better, remember the most common winning numbers, or choose a convenient lottery strategy.
|09:30 p.m. (Central European Time)
|09:15 p.m. (Central European Time)
However, if you always look for something new, the top-recommended lottery sites will give you what you want. Play many games safely and reliably without worrying about online lotto scams, and feel like you are the winner!
The Biggest El Gordo de la Primitiva Winners and Jackpots
Winning El Gordo is always a great event. The prizes are in the millions. These amounts delight everyone, no less than the highest jackpots ever won. Though the players can stay anonymous after a lottery win here, some key facts, considering the winning amount, the date, and the place of ticket purchase, are usually revealed. So, you can enjoy some statistics and get more inspired.
|January 1, 2023
|Santo Domingo de la Calzado
|July 31, 2022
|July 10, 2022
|April 4, 2021
|September 20, 2020
El Gordo de la Primitiva Rules in Spain
El Gordo de la Primitiva is one of the popular draw games established by Sociedad Estatal Loterías y Apuestas del Estado, or SELAE (State Society for State Lotteries and Bets), a state-owned company that has been providing the lotteries on the territory of Spain since 1984. This very lottery was introduced in 1993, and the last changes were made in 2005. After that, the game has preserved its unique features:
- The minimum legal gambling age in Spain is 18.
- To enter the game, you must pick five numbers from a set of 54 balls and one number from another set of ten balls to get prizes in some tiers. Remember the six luckiest lottery numbers or convert your dreams to digits to reach a goal.
- You can choose more numbers to get more winning combinations. Though you must pay more for your ticket, it is a good chance!
- El Gordo is a rare bird, as you can only play it once a week.
- You can enter this cute game in-store, via the SELAE website, or in the official mobile app, so take your chance!
Those who like traditional entries and play El Gordo de la Primitiva at the points of sale, just follow this way:
- Stop by a retail location.
- Choose five numbers between 1 and 54. An automatic bet is available here as well. So you can pick numbers on your own or rely on the Quick Pick method.
- Pick a Número Clave ball between 0 and 9 in the panel below.
- Complete up to all six panels in your game slip if you prefer going all-in.
- Mark the Multiple option if you want to play with combinations.
- Define the number of consecutive draws you will play later.
- Have your ticket printed… and may luck be with you!
Still, playing the lottery online is the most convenient way. You can create an account on the SELAE website and place your bet right on the El Gordo page. All the options are available here, so you just saved your time!
The results can be followed on the Lottery’s official website, which provides the winning numbers right after the draw. The winners of €2,000 and more will be happy to receive notifications via SMS or email. Stay with us, bookmark our El Gordo results page, and we’ll offer you even more convenience!
Spain El Gordo de la Primitiva Payout and Taxes
Our congratulations! Winning El Gordo de la Primitiva is an overwhelming surprise, but the experienced players know they must stay calm until the prize is in their pocket. In Spain, the claiming period ends three months after the winning draw, so it doesn’t last too long. So, make the crucial step in your gambling story by following our instructions on how to collect the lottery prize.
|How to Claim My El Gordo de la Primitiva Prize in Spain
|up to €2,000
The prizes within this limit are called minors. Perhaps that is why it is so easy to collect them. About 11,000 points of sales introduced by the Commercial Lottery Network are happy to redeem winnings for the lucky participants!
Please note that you can claim your prize a day after the winning draw takes place.
|€2,000 and over
Winning a big prize in Spain is a joy! Besides, it is very easy to collect them! There are over 6,000 offices of several Spanish banks where you can claim your coveted prizes. The local players prefer BBVA and Caixa Bank as the most widespread, though you can choose another division from the list that you may get at any SELAE official retailer location.
Getting these big amounts implies verification, so make sure you can prove your identity. For this, you will be asked to provide a DNI (Documento Nacional de Identidad) if you are a resident or an NIE (Numero de Identificacion de Extranjero) if you come from abroad to collect your winnings.
Collecting prizes is a piece of cake if you play online! All the minor prizes that are €2,000 or less are transferred automatically into your player’s wallet, which is also called Lotobolsa. However, consider the limit! If the transfer exceeds the limit of €400 (or the limit you set on your own), the money will go right to your bank account. If you provide the appropriate one, it will be even more convenient!
If you are happy enough to win more, you must go through the Identity Document Verification Process. Don’t worry; all you need to do is provide your DNI or NIE and confirm your bank account date for the transfer. You don’t even need to visit a SELAE office, as the site and the mobile app provide all the opportunities.
If you don’t provide the number of your bank account for some reason, the money will stay in your Lotobolsa until you withdraw it.
Here, you don’t pay any commission either.
The devoted lottery players in Spain know that El Gordo de la Primitiva’s big winnings are liable for taxation! If you win €40,000 or even more, the amount undergoes 20% taxation. Foreign players may face some other withholdings, so consult your financial advisor in case you win the lottery!
Things to Know About El Gordo de la Primitiva in Spain
- The minimum ticket price is €1.50. If you want to play with combinations or by subscription, it may cost you up to €693.
- It is very easy to deposit money into your player’s wallet. Your bank account, a debit card, or PayPal are the options.
- The minimum El Gordo jackpot is €5 million.
- You must have an account at a Spanish bank to play games and collect prizes from the local lotteries.
- You can opt for seven consecutive draws when playing with physical tickets. However, if you enter the game online, just add the Buy for All Week option and stay in the game as long as there are enough funds in your account!
FAQs El Gordo de la Primitiva
This Spanish lottery is held on Sundays only, so you have enough time for some other local draw games.
The schedule is rather convenient for both early birds and night people, as the draw takes place at 09:30 p.m. CET.
The latest El Gordo de la Primitiva jackpot hit was made on January 1, 2023. The winner took home €14.2 million, and we think it was the best New Year’s gift for him!
This New Year’s story took place in Alcarràs, a beautiful place in the comarca of the Segrià in Catalonia.
There are a lot of options for you here. You can make your entry in-store, right on the website, or in the mobile app—whatever is convenient for you!
As far as we know, there are no El Gordo live draws on Spanish TV.
The El Gordo de la Primitiva ticket sales stop at 09:15 p.m. CET, so make sure you are on time, as you can only play once a week.