BonoLoto (Spain) Lottery Results & Winning Numbers
- Latest BonoLoto Winning Numbers & Jackpots
- BonoLoto Jackpot Trend
- BonoLoto Hot & Cold Numbers
- BonoLoto Quick Pick Numbers
- Bonoloto Prizes and Odds
- Bonoloto Drawing Schedule
- The Biggest Bonoloto Winners and Jackpots
- Bonoloto Rules in Spain
- Spain Bonoloto Payout and Taxes
- Things to Know About Bonoloto in Spain
- FAQs Bonoloto
Latest BonoLoto Winning Numbers & Jackpots
|BonoLoto Draw Date||Winning numbers||Jackpot|
Saturday Sep 30, 2023
Friday Sep 29, 2023
EUR 3.2 Million
Thursday Sep 28, 2023
EUR 3.2 Million
Wednesday Sep 27, 2023
Tuesday Sep 26, 2023
EUR 3.2 Million
Monday Sep 25, 2023
EUR 2.7 Million
Sunday Sep 24, 2023
EUR 2.3 Million
Saturday Sep 23, 2023
EUR 1.9 Million
Friday Sep 22, 2023
EUR 1.4 Million
Thursday Sep 21, 2023
EUR 1 Million
BonoLoto Jackpot Trend
BonoLoto Hot & Cold Numbers
BonoLoto Quick Pick Numbers
Sunday, Oct 01, 2023
Bonoloto Prizes and Odds
Spanish lotteries are a special world, and if you want to be a part of it, Bonoloto may be an option. This simple game is like traditional lotteries we have known for years, so it will never seem complicated to you. A typical structure and the prizes in five tiers may offer a combination of excitement and coziness that true gamblers still adore.
|6||1 in 13,983,816 or 0.000007%|
|5 + Bonus Ball (Complementario)||1 in 2,330,636 or 0.00004%|
|5||1 in 54,201 or 0.002%|
1 in 1,032 or 0.09%
|3||1 in 57|
|Reintegro||1 in 10|
About 55% of the ticket sales revenue is from the prize pool. It is shared according to certain rules, so the total amount in each tier may vary. However, there is a minimum guaranteed jackpot that equals €400,000. If nobody hits it, the amount keeps growing.
We think the lottery odds are clear enough for you, but you may wonder what Reintegro means, so we will explain it. This option implies the chance to win back the money you bet! In this case, a number is assigned to your ticket at the moment of purchase, and if your ticket matches it, the price of your ticket will be refunded.
A bit of a disappointment for those who prefer multi-structured draw games with many add-ons; Bonoloto will not offer you anything of that kind. It is a classical lotto that may be considered the easiest lottery to win, so it doesn’t imply multipliers. Perhaps you never mind such things, so the game will be a pleasure for you. However, if you want something more, the reputable online lottery sites we recommend always welcome you!
Bonoloto Drawing Schedule
You don’t need to wait too long if you want to try your hand at different lotto strategies playing Bonolotto, as it is a daily lottery in Spain! You can play it all week or give it just a few days – it depends on your daily routine and desire. Don’t miss this chance if you see signs of your soonest lotto win.
|Draw Time||09:30 p.m. (Central European Time)|
|Sales Stop||09:30 p.m. (Central European Time)|
The Biggest Bonoloto Winners and Jackpots
We can’t say much about the jackpot winners in Spain, as there is little information from official sources. Perhaps it happened because of the anonymity after a lottery win, as names or locations are not revealed. Still, there are some facts about Bonoloto’s big victories, though they do not happen so often.
Thus, the recent jackpot was won in December 2018. The largest top prize won in the previous 27 years was €7,694,919.65 by a single person. We hope this mysterious winner was over the moon, like other famous winners whose names are stored in lottery history.
Bonoloto Rules in Spain
Bonoloto is a Spanish lottery overseen by the Sociedad Estatal Loterías y Apuestas del Estado, also known as SELAE (State Society for State Lotteries and Bets). The game was established as a thrill with frequent draws at affordable prices, and its first prizes were drawn on February 28, 1988. Three years later, in 1991, Reintegro was added. Today, Bonoloto implies the following principles:
- According to the law of Spain, only citizens and foreigners aged 18 and older can take part in any lottery.
- One of the most traditional formats, 6/49, is offered here. So, read more about how the Pick 6 strategy works and analyze the lottery combinations.
- The seventh ball, Complementario, is drawn within each game to provide a chance to win second-tier prizes.
- You should bet at least two lines to participate in a draw.
- The game is held daily, so you will never be late for your win! Read how to manifest winning the lottery, stick to the lotto numerology predictions, and use our helpful tools. Combine all the methods to increase your chances of success.
- There are various ways to enter this lottery. You can do it at a point of sale, online on the website, in the mobile application, or by subscription.
If you prefer to play Bonoloto at a point of sale somewhere in Spain, just do some of the simplest steps:
- Visit a retailer nearby.
- Select a set of six numbers ranging between 1 and 49. Take your chance on a Quick Pick if you like.
- You can complete all eight panels to have more winning chances or play within a few of them.
- Choose the number of combinations if you want to bet more numbers.
- Set the period you want to play – one draw, a week, or two weeks.
- Have your ticket printed. Buena suerte!
Players who prefer to keep up with technology can enter any Bonoloto draw online. In this case, go to the registration page and complete the form using your personal data and the other sought-after information. When the process is complete, feel free to place your bets and win nice prizes!
The current draw results will appear in your player’s account and on the lottery’s official website. Besides, if your win exceeds €2,000, you will be notified by SMS or email. You can also follow the numbers drawn on our site, especially if your Spanish leaves much to be desired.
Spain Bonoloto Payout and Taxes
Winning Bonoloto is fun and a good reason to celebrate! However, you can do it better when your prize is in your pocket. That is why claiming it as soon as possible is a good idea. Besides, you will be given just 3 months to do that, and if you don’t want your winning ticket to expire, just follow the instructions on how to claim a lottery prize below.
|Amount||How to Claim My Bonoloto Prize in Spain|
|up to €2,000||You can collect the minor prizes at any of the almost 11,000 points of sale of the Commercial Lottery Network, deployed throughout the national geography, from the day after the last draw in which the bet participates.|
|€2,000 and over|
If you have been awarded a higher prize, it must be collected exclusively from financial entities authorized by SELAE. Currently, an extensive network of more than 6,000 bank offices throughout the state territory collaborates in providing this service. Usually, they are BBVA and Caixa Bank offices, though you may get a longer list of them at the official point of sale.
Please note that you must provide some documents when claiming, and the most important of them are DNI (Documento Nacional de Identidad) if you are a Spanish citizen or NIE (Numero de Identificacion de Extranjero) if you come from abroad.
If you hit less than €2,000, the system will try to enter the money into your player’s wallet (Lotobolsa) automatically. If your wallet balance exceeds €400 or the limit you set when creating your account, the system will try to transfer the amount to the bank account you provided at the time of registration. Please note that the winnings can be transferred into the account of a bank authorized to operate only in Spain.
For bigger winners, the Identity Document Verification Process is implied. Here, you must provide your DNI or NIE and set up the bank account to transfer your winnings. All this can be done on the Lottery website or in the official mobile app.
If your bank account is not provided, the prize will be charged to your Lotobolsa, from which you can download it to your bank account.
Please note that there is no commission implied for the withdrawal of your prize from your player’s wallet to your bank account.
Please remember that Bonoloto prizes are sometimes taxable! It relates to the prizes of €40,000; if your win is like this, 20% will be withheld from the amount. Still, there may be other deductions for the players from abroad, so it would be better for you to figure it out.
Things to Know About Bonoloto in Spain
- The cost of a Bonoloto wager is €0.50. However, you must bet at least two lines to enter the game so that the cheapest ticket will cost you €1. If you opt for a week of playing, you must pay €3.50 for seven draws.
- You can deposit money into your player’s wallet through your bank account, your debit card, or PayPal.
- In the official mobile app, you can place your bet using your voice if there are enough funds on your player’s account. The instructions are simple, so it would be easy for you to figure everything out.
- You can play Bonoloto from abroad, but you must have a bank account in any bank on the territory of Spain, as the winnings can only be transferred into these accounts.
- The devoted player can buy a week of Bonoloto plays, meaning seven consecutive draws are available to them.
Well, let us remember… You can play it on Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday, and Sunday!
The history of big wins is written at 09:30 p.m. CET.
The biggest jackpot ever won in Bonoloto is €7,694,919.65 (about $8.4 million). The story happened at the end of 2018, but all the other facts about the winner are concealed.
The way and place of purchasing the winning ticket are unknown as well. It may even be an online entry.
You can feel free when purchasing tickets online on the website, in the mobile app, or at the official retailers across Spain!
Bonoloto draws are not televised.
Bonoloto ticket sales are suspended at 09:30 p.m. CET, right when the draw starts.
Note: The lottery results on Lottery n’ Go are not official. When playing the lottery, it is always advisable to verify your results with an official lottery agent before taking any further action. This is to ensure that you have correctly interpreted the results and that you are not about to make any rash decisions based on incorrect information.
We’re doing our best to provide updated results every 1h. If you found any mistake, please report here.