Singapore Lottery Results & Winning Numbers
- Singapore Lottery Drawing Schedule
- Singapore Lottery Games Details
- Singapore Lottery Advanced Draws
- How to Buy Lottery Tickets Online in Singapore?
- Check Singapore Lottery Tickets
- Claim Lottery Winnings in Singapore
- Singapore Lottery Rules and Laws
- Singapore Tax on Lottery Winnings
- FAQs About Singapore Lotteries
Singapore Lottery Drawing Schedule
You will always be clear with the time any Singapore lottery takes place, as it is the same for all the games. As you can see, the Singapore Pools game draws are held on Mondays, Wednesdays, Thursdays, Saturdays, and Sundays, while Tuesdays and Fridays are the days off. So, you can spend these weekdays on your hobbies, daily routine, or working on further strategy!
Singapore Lottery Games Details
The list of Singapore lotteries is not too long. However, the formats they offer are intriguing, so you may feel like experiencing them immediately. Don’t worry, as it is quite normal; the ways of playing 4D and Singapore Sweep are worth trying at least once! Still, the followers of classical games of chance may enjoy Toto with its traditional format. Spend a little time learning the lottery odds and deciding how to pick lottery numbers.
|Game||Prize Type||Game Format||When You Can Buy Tickets|
|4D||Fixed Prizes Depending on the Stake and Prize Category||4 from 0-9||Any time up to 06:00 p.m. SST on drawing dates|
|Toto||Progressive Jackpot and Higher-Tier & Fixed Lower-Tier Prizes||6 from 1-49||Any time up to 06:00 p.m. SST on drawing dates|
|Singapore Sweep||Fixed Prizes||4 from 1000000-4499999||Any time up to 06:00 p.m. SST on drawing dates|
Singapore Lottery Advanced Draws
We can hardly name the number of consecutive draws offered by Singapore Pool impressively; it is just between 4 and 6. So, you can opt for just a couple of weeks of advanced plays. Adding this option to any of your entries is a good idea! Especially if you feel that you will win the lottery and don’t want to miss any chance.
|Game||Maximum Advanced Draws|
How to Buy Lottery Tickets Online in Singapore?
There are several types of online entries for you. If you play over the counter, the eBetslip app comes in handy. You fill out your game slip right away, but you should be aware that this is not a full-scale application because you can only act at the Singapore Pools outlet and follow the lottery clerk’s instructions when placing your bets. There are no other functions there, as the app is earmarked to save more trees, and the players are implied to purchase fewer paper tickets. Still, you may also download other helpful lottery apps and lotto software to get more opportunities.
- Create your profile and enter all the sought-after information there.
- Wait till your personal data is verified by the Lottery.
- Now, enjoy all the possibilities of gambling in Singapore!
However, you should remember that online entries are only available to players 21 and older in Singapore.
Check Singapore Lottery Tickets
The Singapore players always try to figure out the results of the draw they took place in as soon as possible. For them, the following options are introduced:
- Visiting the Singapore Pools website remains one of the most reliable options. Moreover, the results usually appear soon after the draw; you can see them in approximately 30 minutes.
- The Singapore Pools notifications are a big help for those who play online. Just give yourself a few minutes to fill out the form, choose the options, and relax, as important news will never pass by!
- Traditionally, Singapore Pools outlets come in handy if you happen to drop into any of them. You can talk to the clerk or ask for a ticket check, so if you like this option, just go ahead.
- Bookmark this page to be up-to-date with the winning numbers whenever you need them. If you are interested in lottery numbers predictions, facts about lotto winners, and other useful information that will help you win the lottery, we are always at your disposal. So, welcome!
Claim Lottery Winnings in Singapore
The claiming period for lottery winners is very long in Singapore. You have 180 days to collect your prize and spend it the way you like until the lottery ticket expires. Still, we think few players would like to wait for half of the year, especially if the prize is big. If you agree, the lottery winnings claim instructions below are for you!
|Claiming Option||How to Collect a Prize|
|Claim in Person|
There are just two limits that determine the way of claiming prizes, so here are they:
|Claim by Mail||No|
|Claim by Drop Off||No|
|Claim Lottery Winnings Online|
You may feel more comfortable when playing via your Singapore Pools account, as all the winnings are transferred right there.
Also, the players should know that their entry must go through a 12-hour verification. So, don’t be frustrated if you match the winning numbers and the money hasn’t come yet; just wait a little, and you will see it in your account.
Singapore Lottery Claim Form
Presumably, there are no winner claim forms here. However, major wins require some paperwork, and the list of required documents includes the following:
- the original winning ticket;
- an appropriate and valid identification document (NRIC, foreign passport, etc.)
- your FIN (Foreign Identification Number) if you came from abroad, stayed in Singapore for some time, and are lucky enough to win a lottery here.
Singapore Lottery Office Locations
|Singapore Pools Head Office||210 Middle Road, #01-01, Singapore Pools Building, Singapore 188994||6216-8168||Monday– Friday: 08:00 a.m. – 05:00 p.m. SST|
Singapore Lottery Rules and Laws
Singapore Pools, a government-owned subsidiary company, is the owner of all the lotteries mentioned above. It was established in 1968 to curb illegal gambling and has been the only authorized lottery provider since then. So, the company sets the following rules for the lottery players:
- You may purchase tickets at the Lottery outlets if you are at least 18 years old. However, there are no online entries allowed for you until you are 21, so play responsibly.
- All the Singapore lotteries can be entered both online and over the counter on the territory of the state. It means that you must be a Singapore resident or at least stay there for some time to receive your FIN.
- Today, online bets are legal in Singapore, but the allowance from the Ministry of Home Affairs was granted in 2016.
- Singapore Pools pays much attention to the environment and keeps calling upon the usage of eBetslips and online entries instead of traditional paper tickets.
Singapore Tax on Lottery Winnings
Lottery winners are twice as lucky in Singapore because they don’t need to pay any taxes at all. Yes, you will receive the whole amount, so make up your plans!
- Lottery Taxes on Lottery Winnings for Singapore Citizens and Residents
|Prize||Tax Type||Tax Percentage|
|Any amount||State tax||0%|
In fact, the lottery winnings are not regarded as income in Singapore, and the prizes are exempt from any deductions.
- For Non-Singapore Citizens and Residents
|Prize||Tax Type||Tax Percentage|
|Any amount||State tax||0%|
Naturally, if you play in Singapore from abroad, you obey the local law. It is good news for the lottery players because they don’t pay anything, and the amount doesn’t matter.
FAQs About Singapore Lotteries
Yes, you can purchase lottery tickets online! All you need for that is to register on the Singapore Pools website and place your bet after verification. Please don’t mix it up with the eBetslip app, as it is not a full-scale application.