Loto (Serbia) Lottery Results & Winning Numbers
- Latest Loto Winning Numbers & Jackpots
- Loto Jackpot Trend
- Loto Hot & Cold Numbers
- Loto Quick Pick Numbers
- Loto Prizes and Odds
- Loto Joker Prizes
- Loto+ Prizes and Odds
- Loto Drawing Schedule
- The Biggest Loto Winners and Jackpots
- Loto Rules in Serbia
- Serbia Loto Payout and Taxes
- Things to Know About Loto in Serbia
- FAQs Loto
Latest Loto Winning Numbers & Jackpots
|Loto Draw Date||Winning numbers||Jackpot|
Friday Sep 29, 2023
EUR 3 Million
Tuesday Sep 26, 2023
EUR 2.95 Million
Friday Sep 22, 2023
EUR 2.9 Million
Tuesday Sep 19, 2023
EUR 2.85 Million
Friday Sep 15, 2023
EUR 2.75 Million
Tuesday Sep 12, 2023
EUR 2.7 Million
Friday Sep 08, 2023
EUR 2.6 Million
Tuesday Sep 05, 2023
EUR 2.55 Million
Friday Sep 01, 2023
EUR 2.45 Million
Tuesday Aug 29, 2023
EUR 2.4 Million
Loto Jackpot Trend
Loto Hot & Cold Numbers
Loto Quick Pick Numbers
Tuesday, Oct 03, 2023
Loto Prizes and Odds
Lotteries are very popular in Europe, so each European country has its own games of chance. As for Serbia, this small and amazing country in the central part of the continent, it always thinks of its enthusiastic gamblers and provides an original, though traditional, thrill called Loto! This classical game boasts its typical structure: five prize levels, an additional Loto+ drawing, a Joker, and overall winning chances estimated at 1 in 13.5.
|7||Jackpot (RSD 35 million minimum estimated)||1 in 15,380,937 or 0.0000065%|
|6||25% of the prize pool||1 in 68,665 or 0.0015%|
|5||25% of the prize pool||1 in 1,447 or 0.069%|
|4||RSD 800||1 in 89|
|3||RSD 80||1 in 12|
You’ll never be bored playing Loto in Serbia. This exciting game offers at least two add-ons to make your thrills more diverse and increase your winning chances. Among them are:
- Loto+ – an extra draw with a minimum guaranteed prize pool of RSD 10 million.
- Joker – an add-on option with a prize fund of RSD 1 million.
Loto Joker Prizes
The first option that came into action was Joker, introduced in 2009. Today, this is a unique game you can manage on your own or just rely on fate. You must select 6 digits between 0 and 9, on your own or via Quick Pick, to provide a 6-digit number for an extra Loto draw and have a chance to win at least one million dinars.
Loto+ Prizes and Odds
You can try your luck in Loto+, which has been on the run since November 2011. By marking the appropriate option in your game slip and adding 10 dinars to the cost of your ticket, you enter an extra draw after the main play with the same numbers and the same amounts of combinations.
You win only if you hit all the numbers. In this case, you can count on your portion of the prize pool equaling at least RSD 10 million. The winning odds are the same.
Loto Drawing Schedule
Loto Serbia honors the traditions of classical European gambling, and we can say that the drawing schedule reflects them in full. Enjoy these thrills twice a week, use the Law of Attraction to win the lottery, and let one of these evenings be the happiest in your life!
|Draw Time||08:05 p.m. (Central European Time)||08:05 p.m. (Central European Time)|
|Sales Stop||06:00 p.m. (Central European Time)||06:00 p.m. (Central European Time)|
The Biggest Loto Winners and Jackpots
The Loto jackpot starts at 35 million dinars and rolls over until somebody is lucky enough to take it home. In spite of average winning chances, there are not so many players who manage to take a king’s ransom.
So, the latest news about a jackpot hit came on April 14, 2023, when an unknown player put €350,000 (RSD 41 million) into his pocket. However, the biggest hit occurred on October 19, 2016, when the amount of €1.8 million (RSD 225.6 million) was also taken. As anonymity after a lottery win is allowed in Serbia, the names and locations of the residents are not revealed.
Loto Rules in Serbia
Loto Serbia is one of the oldest European lotteries. It started in the 19th century and was resurrected after World War II. This very game was introduced by Државна Лутриjа Србиje, State Lottery of Serbia (SLS), in 1966. Forty-three years later, in 2009, Joker was added, and in 2011, Loto+ followed.
Today, with two extra draws, Loto keeps to the following principles:
- Only players who are 18 or older can play Loto in Serbia.
- The format of 7/39 was established for the game and has never changed since then. Read how to pick lottery numbers and go ahead with your winning!
- There are two add-on plays, Loto+ and Joker, that provide versatility—and more winning chances, of course!
- The prizes are paid out in five tiers; even if you match just three numbers, you win an entry back.
- Loto Serbia is a nationwide game that cannot be entered if you play outside the country.
- Both in-store and online entries are accepted for this game.
As you can see, it’s up to you if you play Loto Serbia with paper tickets or take advantage of playing online. If in-store entries are preferable, your way is as follows:
- Stop by any SLS official retailer. That can be separate outlets or local shops, perhaps. Besides, you can enter the game via a lottery terminal.
- Pick seven numbers between 1 and 39. Maybe the Pick 7 strategy or lottery numerology predictions will help you reach a goal, so try them!
- There are ten lines, so you can play 10 combinations within a draw.
- Add Joker and Loto+ if necessary by marking Yes in the appropriate boxes. Don’t miss these chances if you feel you are going to win a lottery prize.
- Confirm your subscription if you want to keep playing.
- A little patience, as your win is coming!
Besides, devoted online gamblers can play Loto Serbia through the Internet, just like any other game on the lottery sites that we recommend. For this, register on the SLS website and follow some simple instructions.
The results are usually published on the State Lottery of Serbia’s official site, on the SLS mobile app, and in the local newspapers. The list of these options can also include our Loto Serbia results page.
Serbia Loto Payout and Taxes
- If you win the lottery when playing via SLS terminals, you must visit the Lottery Headquarters at Uskocka Street 4-6, Belgrade, Serbia.
- Any other winnings hit on paper tickets can be claimed at the State Lottery of Serbia Payment offices. If your amount exceeds a non-taxable sum, you must provide a form of your personal ID along with the receipt you will get when you pay for your ticket.
- All the prizes won online are deposited in the players’ accounts or in their bank accounts.
Some big prizes are liable for taxation in Serbia! In fact, tax is not applied if your winnings are less than the non-taxable amount. If you win more, this very amount is subtracted from your prize and goes under 20% taxation. They are subtracted at the moment of payout, so you don’t need to do it further.
Things to Know About Loto in Serbia
- The price of your Loto Serbia tickets depends on the options you want to add. A basic entry will cost you 80 dinars, while Loto+ adds more dinars to your payment. As for Joker, each six-digit combination is offered for 20 dinars.
- A special three-member commission is established to ensure the fairness of each draw. Two of them are appointed by SLS, while the third acts on behalf of the Ministry of Finance and Tax Administration.
- You must complete your playslip with a blue or black pen only.
- You may have heard of Systems plays that imply the choice of more numbers and, as follows, more potentially winning combinations. You can pick from 8 to 17 numbers, and the second variant brings you over 19 thousand various sets.
- Loto Serbia gives you a chance to play by subscription and enter up to eight consecutive draws.
Tuesdays and Fridays are chosen to provide one of the most exciting entertainments for Serbian lottery players.
You can see if you placed your bet in the right direction at 08:05 p.m. CET.
Unfortunately, this information has been revealed. However, we happen to know that the record jackpot won equals RSD 225.6 million, and the fantastic win occurred in the autumn of 2016.
This fact is not disclosed as well. As the winners can hide their identities in Serbia, we did not know anything about this.
You can visit a nearby SLS official retailer or purchase lottery tickets online.
Loto Serbia live draws are available on RTS, so join those who want to see these historic moments as they are!
SLS stops Loto ticket sales two hours before the draws are to occur, at 06:00 p.m. Central European Time. This early break is taken to ensure the safety of all the participants.
Note: The lottery results on Lottery n’ Go are not official. When playing the lottery, it is always advisable to verify your results with an official lottery agent before taking any further action. This is to ensure that you have correctly interpreted the results and that you are not about to make any rash decisions based on incorrect information.
We’re doing our best to provide updated results every 1h. If you found any mistake, please report here.