Superlotto 6/49 (Philippines) Lottery Results & Winning Numbers
- Latest Superlotto 6/49 Winning Numbers & Jackpots
- Superlotto 6/49 Hot & Cold Numbers
- Superlotto 6/49 Quick Pick Numbers
- Super Lotto 6/49 Prizes and Odds
- Super Lotto 6/49 System Bets
- Super Lotto 6/49 Drawing Schedule
- The Biggest Super Lotto 6/49 Winners and Jackpots
- Super Lotto 6/49 Rules in the Philippines
- Philippines Super Lotto 6/49 Payout and Taxes
- Things to Know About Super Lotto 6/49 in the Philippines
- FAQs Super Lotto 6/49
Latest Superlotto 6/49 Winning Numbers & Jackpots
|Superlotto 6/49 Draw Date||Winning numbers||Jackpot|
Thursday Dec 07, 2023
PHP 228 Million
Tuesday Dec 05, 2023
PHP 215.8 Million
Sunday Dec 03, 2023
PHP 202.9 Million
Thursday Nov 30, 2023
PHP 191.2 Million
Tuesday Nov 28, 2023
PHP 181.3 Million
Sunday Nov 26, 2023
PHP 170.5 Million
Thursday Nov 23, 2023
PHP 160.1 Million
Tuesday Nov 21, 2023
PHP 150.9 Million
Sunday Nov 19, 2023
PHP 140.9 Million
Thursday Nov 16, 2023
PHP 131.2 Million
Superlotto 6/49 Hot & Cold Numbers
Superlotto 6/49 Quick Pick Numbers
Sunday, Dec 10, 2023
Super Lotto 6/49 Prizes and Odds
Traditional draw games in the Philippines attract thousands of participants, and Super Lotto 6/49 is one of the most popular among them. This lottery offers a pool of just 49 numbers and lower prizes compared to some other games. Still, the classical vibe and simple rules are quite attractive for both experienced players and newbies.
|Match||Prize Pool Distribution||Odds%|
|6||Jackpot (PHP 16,000,000 as initial amount, rolling over with no cap)||1 in 13,983,816 or 0,0000034%|
|5||PHP 50,000||1 in 71,513 or 0.001%|
|4||PHP 1,200||1 in 974 or 0.06%|
|3||PHP 50||1 in 59|
Super Lotto 6/49 System Bets
If you are an experienced player, then you may know what System bets are. They mean that you choose more lottery combinations, and your winning odds are higher, but the stakes are also raised accordingly. For Super Lotto 6/49, you can choose one of the two System play types:
- System 5 Roll – offers you a choice of just five numbers, while the sixth always plays like a winning one.
- Classical System bets – demand your selection of 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, or 12 numbers.
|System Bet||Number of Winning Combinations||Minimum Wager|
|System 5 Roll||44||PHP 880|
|System 7||7||PHP 140|
|System 8||28||PHP 560|
|System 9||84||PHP 1,680|
|System 10||210||PHP 4,200|
|System 11||462||PHP 9,240|
|System 12||924||PHP 18,480|
Super Lotto 6/49 Drawing Schedule
You can play Super Lotto 6/49 three times a week, just like the other traditional lotteries in the Philippines, for example, Ultra Lotto 6/58 and Grand Lotto 6/55. As you may understand, there are days when the draws of at least two lotteries overlap. You may use this double chance if you feel you are going to win the lottery. Still, you don’t need two choices if you add the Advanced Play option.
|Draw Time||09:00 p.m. (Philippines Standard Time, UTC+8)||09:00 p.m. (Philippines Standard Time, UTC+8)||09:00 p.m. (Philippines Standard Time, UTC+8)|
|Sales Stop||08:00 p.m. (Philippines Standard Time, UTC+8)||08:00 p.m. (Philippines Standard Time, UTC+8)||08:00 p.m. (Philippines Standard Time, UTC+8)|
The Biggest Super Lotto 6/49 Winners and Jackpots
We are sure that there are Super Lotto 6/49 jackpot winners, but there are not as many facts about the winners as we want to know. Nevertheless, PSCO makes releases about the big jackpot hits to find lucky players as soon as possible.
For example, the most prominent top prize hit recently equals PHP 147,354,716.40. The victorious draw occurred on October 15, 2023, and the luckiest player hasn’t come out yet. We are sure the winner will appear soon, as lottery tickets expire. Another jackpot winner was determined right in the next draw on October 19, 2023. That is why he or she took the initial top prize of PHP 15,840,00, but the amount is still striking!
Super Lotto 6/49 Rules in the Philippines
Super Lotto 6/49 is another thrill in the pool of Philippine Charity Sweepstakes Office traditional lotteries. Though the date of its start is unknown, the rules are apparent and simple:
- The PCSO has set an 18-year-old minimum as the legal gambling age in the Philippines. Please play responsibly, and don’t place bets if you are younger.
- A traditional 6/49 matrix is applied to the game. You may choose the numbers on your own or rely on Quick Pick.
- Thanks to various System bets, you can choose more or less numbers and increase your chances of winning a prize. Learn the most common winning combinations or turn to the lottery numerology predictions to reach a goal.
- The minimum estimated jackpot is PHP 16 million. And it keeps growing until the winner appears.
- You can win fixed prizes by matching 5, 4, or 3 numbers.
- Only players who are on the state’s territory are eligible to enter the Super Lotto 6/49. The in-house format is supported by the absence of online entries.
If you are determined to play this very lottery, give a PCSO outlet a visit to ask for a game slip. This is how it must be completed:
- Decide on the type of play—Ordinary, System Roll, or System and mark your choice.
- Choose six numbers ranging between 1 and 55 if you play an Ordinary game, five numbers if System 5 Roll is your choice or 7–12 balls for your System entry.
- If you don’t know what numbers may bring you luck, opt for Lucky Dip (Quick Pick), and the choice will be made by the computer randomly.
- Set the number of consecutive draws.
- Return the game slip to the retailer, pay for your entry, and… good luck!
For the time being, online gambling is illegal in the Philippines. However, you can leave its in-store games for a visit to this wonderful country and keep developing your skills on the top-recommended lottery sites that promise a lot of fun!
If you are anticipating the results of the current Super Lotto draw right now, see what you can do here:
- keep to the Philippines Charity Sweepstakes Office website — the results of all draws are released on its front page;
- visit a PCSO outlet or a Branch office nearby — any clerk can check your ticket and provide you with the most reliable information;
- watch the Super Lotto 6/49 draws aired on TV;
- follow the extraction of the winning numbers on the PCSO official YouTube channel or Facebook Live.
Also, we will be over the moon if you bookmark our Super Lotto 6/49 results page to see the latest results of this and any other lotteries!
Philippines Super Lotto 6/49 Payout and Taxes
If you are sure you are a winner and don’t know what to do next, we will tell you everything. Take our table below as your personal lottery winnings claim guide! Also, you should note that you can claim your winnings within 12 months after the draw, so you have enough time to make up plans.
|Amount||How to Claim My Super Lotto 6/49 Prize in the Philippines|
|PHP 20 – PHP 10,000||You can collect small amounts at any PCSO-authorized retail location or Branch Office. Please note that you must have your winning ticket signed on the back with you.|
|PHP 10,001 – PHP 300,000|
If you happen to stay near a PCSO Branch Office, then feel free to turn right there. Also, you can get your money by visiting the PCSO Main Office at
2nd Floor, Sun Plaza Building
1507 Princeton Street, corner of Shaw Boulevard,
Mandaluyong City, 1552
Please take your winning ticket and at least two valid forms of photo identification to prove your participation and identity.
|PHP 300,001 and over||These prizes are great, and we congratulate you sincerely if you hit at least one of them! Please address the Philippines Charity Sweepstakes Main Office and provide all the documents mentioned above.|
You pay taxes in the Philippines if your win exceeds PHP 10,000! The local law sets a tax rate of 20%, which is added to the agent’s lottery commission. You get your prize after all the subtractions, and you don’t need to report it further. Still, we recommend using the lottery tax calculator to avoid any surprises.
Things to Know About Super Lotto 6/49 in the Philippines
- The minimum Super Lotto 6/49 bet equals PHP 20. If you play Systems, the ticket will cost you from PHP 140 to PHP 18,084.
- All the PCSO outlets have the same working hours and are open between 7 a.m. PhST and 8 p.m. PhST.
- The Super Lotto 6/49 prizes are smaller than the winnings offered for Ultra Lotto 6/58 and Grand Lotto 6/55.
- Big prizes are paid out as lump sums in the form of checks. The amount can be cashed at the Philippine National Bank/Land Bank of the Philippines.
- The lottery balls must be checked and weighed in the presence of the PCSO authorities before each play.
- The Advanced Play option is available here, and you can try up to six consecutive draws for two weeks of gambling.
FAQs Super Lotto 6/49
Find a couple of minutes to try your lottery luck on Tuesday, Thursday, or Sunday.
The extraction of the Super Lotto winning numbers begins at 09:00 p.m. PhST.
The latest considerable jackpot of PHP 147,354,716.40 (almost $2.6 million) was hit on October 15, 2023. We don’t know who the winner is, as he or she hasn’t appeared to claim the king’s ransom yet.
The win occurred in Silang, a municipality in Cavite, which is a province not far from Manila, the capital of the Philippines.
The Philippines Charity Sweepstakes Office sets strict rules on lottery ticket purchases, and its retail outlets are the only way. No sales over the Internet, via SMS, or on the phone are allowed.
It is the local PTV4 that broadcasts the Super Lotto 6/49 live draws. The live streams on the PCSO Official YouTube Channel and the PCSO Official Facebook page are worthy options as well.
You can buy lottery tickets up to 08:00 p.m. PhST, as the outlets close at that time. Don’t worry if you are late for the coming draw; you can place your bet for the next one.