EuroMillions Lottery Results & Winning Numbers
- Latest EuroMillions Winning Numbers & Jackpots
- EuroMillions Jackpot Trend
- EuroMillions Hot & Cold Numbers
- EuroMillions Quick Pick Numbers
- EuroMillions Prizes and Odds
- EuroMillions Extra options
- EuroMillions Drawing Schedule
- The Biggest EuroMillions Winners and Jackpots
- EuroMillions Rules in Europe
- EuroMillions Payout and Taxes
- Things to Know About EuroMillions in Europe
- FAQs EuroMillions
Latest EuroMillions Winning Numbers & Jackpots
|EuroMillions Draw Date||Winning numbers||Jackpot|
Friday Sep 29, 2023
EUR 130 Million
Tuesday Sep 26, 2023
EUR 40.11 Million
Friday Sep 22, 2023
EUR 30.05 Million
Tuesday Sep 19, 2023
EUR 17 Million
Friday Sep 15, 2023
EUR 54.95 Million
Tuesday Sep 12, 2023
EUR 39.75 Million
Friday Sep 08, 2023
EUR 29.86 Million
Tuesday Sep 05, 2023
EUR 17 Million
Friday Sep 01, 2023
EUR 109.27 Million
Tuesday Aug 29, 2023
EUR 94.13 Million
EuroMillions Jackpot Trend
EuroMillions Hot & Cold Numbers
EuroMillions Quick Pick Numbers
Tuesday, Oct 03, 2023
EuroMillions Prizes and Odds
EuroMillions is one of the most famous European lotteries, with fantastic jackpots and an overall chance of winning at 1 in 13. The prizes are available in 13 tiers, and if you are charmed by this variety of opportunities, don’t think much; just join and win!
|Match||Prize Fund Distribution*||Odds %|
|5 + 2 Lucky Star Numbers||Jackpot (50%-42% prize pool)||1 in 139,838,160 or 0.00000072%|
|5 + 1 Lucky Star Number||2.61% of the prize pool||1 in 6,991,907 or 0.000014%|
|5||0.61% of the prize pool||1 in 3,107,504 or 0.000032%|
|4 + 2 Lucky Star Numbers||0.19% of the prize pool||1 in 621,502 or 0.00016%|
|4 + 1 Lucky Star Number||0.35% of the prize pool||1 in 31,074 or 0.0032%|
|4||0.26% of the prize pool||1 in 14,124 or 0.007%|
|3 + 2 Lucky Star Numbers||0.37% of the prize pool||1 in 13,810 or 0.0072%|
|2 + 2 Lucky Star Numbers||1.3% of the prize pool||1 in 984 or 0.1%|
|3 + 1 Lucky Star Number||1.45% of the prize pool||1 in 705 or 0.14%|
|3||2.7% of the prize pool||1 in 313 or 0.32%|
|1 + 2 Lucky Star Numbers||3.27% of the prize pool||1 in 188 or 0.53%|
|2 + Lucky Star Number||10.3% of the prize pool||1 in 49|
|2||16.59% of the prize pool||1 in 22|
Before playing, we recommend figuring out the EuroMillions odds and experimenting with our lottery odds calculator. In this case, you’ll be able to define the number of lottery tickets to increase your winning chances.
EuroMillions Extra options
Though there are no unified EuroMillions multipliers, some participating countries offer their own options. For example, there are My Million and Star+ in France, Plus in Ireland, and M1lhão in Portugal. Besides, there are events called Super Draws and Event Draws arranged from time to time. Within those draws, the jackpot is fixed at the guaranteed amount of about €100,000,000, though it can be even bigger.
EuroMillions Drawing Schedule
We may call the EuroMillions schedule typical for the lotto games, as the draws are held twice a week in the evening. So, decide on your lucky numbers, complete your game slips, and go ahead!
|Draw Time||08:45 p.m. (Central European Time)||08:45 p.m. (Central European Time)|
|Sales Stop||07:30 p.m. (Central European Time)||07:30 p.m. (Central European Time)|
The Biggest EuroMillions Winners and Jackpots
There is a very engaging scheme considering the EuroMillions top prize. It is capped at €200 million, but if there is no winner after a five-draw cycle, the amount goes to a lower-tier winner. After that, the jackpot becomes €10,000 bigger and remains the same for all the following cycles until a winner appears. The bigger top prize reached that way equaled €250 million! So, you may find the EuroMillions jackpots on the list of the biggest lottery prizes. Besides, you can trace the latest winners here on our list.
|UK||€230,000,000 (£195,707,000)||July 19, 2022|
|UK||€215,840,341 (£184,263,000)||May 10, 2022|
|France||€220,000,000||October 15, 2021|
|Switzerland||€210,000,000||February 26, 2021|
|France||€200,000,000||December 11, 2020|
EuroMillions Rules in Europe
EuroMillions is an international lottery that is played by about 217 million people in nine European countries. The United Kingdom, France, and Spain are the founders of the game. They joined in 2004 to start the biggest draw game on the continent. In October 2004, eight months after the first draw took place, Austria, Ireland, Switzerland, Portugal, Belgium, and Luxembourg joined the club.
Within 19 years of its existence, EuroMillions experienced a lot of changes, considering its format, odds, and prizes. The current features and principles of the game are the following:
- All the entrants must be at least 18 years old.
- The players pick five numbers out of the 50-ball grid and two Lucky Star numbers out of the 12-ball barrel. The amounts of the prizes depend on how well the main numbers and Lucky Star numbers match during a draw.
- The prizes vary from draw to draw as there are some factors influencing the prize fund.
- Some versions of EuroMillions in participating countries have their own multipliers and add-ons that other lottery members may not be able to use.
- The jackpot may grow to an overwhelming amount of €200 million or even more!
- The Quick Pick option is available here in Europe as well, though it is named differently. For example, it is Lucky Dip in the UK and Flash in France.
- The physical tickets are offered at the licensed stores in the countries that joined EuroMillions.
- Online ticket sales are allowed! All you need to enter the game this way is to choose a lottery site from our list and follow the instructions. Besides, we recommend reading about how to play the lotto online.
Despite this long list of features, playing this game is easy! To get a chance to become the next luckiest player on our list of the biggest lottery winners, just take a few simple actions:
- Ask a clerk at any licensed store for a playslip or just enter the site that provides the EuroMillions games.
- Select five numbers between 1 and 50 from the primary set of balls. If you prefer the Quick Pick strategy, you can use it here as well. Also, read more about the Pick 5 strategy and use this simple approach to win.
- Choose two Lucky Star numbers from the barrel of 12 balls.
- Define the day of your play—Tuesday or Friday.
- There are seven lines in the game slip, so you can complete all of them or just a few of them.
- Pay for your entry and keep your ticket safe. Your win is coming!
For those who are looking forward to seeing the results, the EuroMillions official website becomes the most convenient option. Besides, some participating countries offer mobile apps that make gambling even easier. Also, you can watch the EuroMillions drawing live. At last, you can turn to our EuroMillions results page at any time!
EuroMillions Payout and Taxes
In some of the participating countries, the order of claiming a prize may be a little different. For example, the period for collecting prizes is 180 days or even less. As for the other terms, we can describe them by taking the UK as an example.
|Prize Amount||How Can I Claim my EuroMillions winnings|
|up to £500||You can claim this prize at any officially licensed store.|
|£500-£50,000||These amounts can be claimed by mail.|
|£50,000 and over||The big prizes are usually collected in person at the official local branches. Some of them are waiting for your call to make an appointment.|
Depending on the amount, your claiming order may be the following:
Things to Know About EuroMillions in Europe
- The EuroMillions ticket price is €2.50 per line or £2.50 per line in the UK.
- All the lottery prizes are paid as a lump sum only.
- Each jackpot cycle may bring you a bigger prize if there were no winners in the previous one.
- Eurojackpot is the biggest competitor of EuroMillions, though both games have a lot of fans.
- You can play this lottery even from abroad!
- You can enter up to 10 consecutive draws, so your chances will be much higher that way!
EuroMillions picks its winners on Tuesdays and Fridays.
The happy numbers will be drawn at 08:45 p.m. CET.
The enormous amount of €230,000,000, or £195,707,000, was hit in the summer of 2022. We wish we knew his or her name!
This greatest win fell in the UK, but the exact location is unknown.
You can purchase them both at licensed stores in any participating country or just do everything online.
The live EuroMillions draws can be seen on the official YouTube channels of the local branches and on the local TV stations.
If you are going to enter the draw on this day, you must purchase your ticket before 07:30 p.m. CET.
Note: The lottery results on Lottery n’ Go are not official. When playing the lottery, it is always advisable to verify your results with an official lottery agent before taking any further action. This is to ensure that you have correctly interpreted the results and that you are not about to make any rash decisions based on incorrect information.
We’re doing our best to provide updated results every 1h. If you found any mistake, please report here.