Mark Six (China) Lottery Results & Winning Numbers
- Latest Mark Six Winning Numbers & Jackpots
- Mark Six Jackpot Trend
- Mark Six Hot & Cold Numbers
- Mark Six Quick Pick Numbers
- Mark Six Prizes and Odds
- Mark Six Multiple option
- Mark Six Snowball draw
- Mark Six Drawing Schedule
- The Biggest Mark Six Winners and Jackpots
- Mark Six Rules in China
- China Mark Six Payout and Taxes
- Things to Know About Mark Six in China
- FAQs Mark Six
Latest Mark Six Winning Numbers & Jackpots
|Mark Six Draw Date||Winning numbers||Jackpot|
Tuesday Oct 03, 2023
HKD 67 Million
Saturday Sep 30, 2023
HKD 52 Million
Thursday Sep 28, 2023
HKD 80 Million
Saturday Sep 23, 2023
HKD 35 Million
Thursday Sep 21, 2023
HKD 29 Million
Tuesday Sep 19, 2023
HKD 21 Million
Saturday Sep 16, 2023
HKD 8 Million
Thursday Sep 14, 2023
HKD 8 Million
Tuesday Sep 12, 2023
HKD 33 Million
Saturday Sep 09, 2023
HKD 26 Million
Mark Six Jackpot Trend
Mark Six Hot & Cold Numbers
Mark Six Quick Pick Numbers
Tuesday, Oct 03, 2023
Mark Six Prizes and Odds
Playing Mark Six means trying a true Chinese lotto game! The chances of winning this lottery are 1 in 54. Also, there are several types of prizes, and you can try to hit any of them.
|Match||Prize Pool Distribution||Odds %|
|6||Jackpot (HK$8 million minimum estimated)||1 in 13,983,816 or 0.000007%|
|5 + Extra Ball||15% of the prize fund (average HK$1,314,943)||1 in 2,330,636 or 0.00004%|
|5||40% of the prize fund (average HK$83,190)||1 in 55,491 or 0.002%|
|4 + Extra Ball||HK$9,600||1 in 1 in 22,197or 0.005%|
|4||HK$640||1 in 1,083 or 0.09%|
|3 + Extra Ball||HK$320||1 in 812 or 0.12%|
|3||HK$40||1 in 61|
Mark Six Multiple option
There is an option called Multiple that lets the players choose up to 23 numbers. Making different combinations increases your odds, but you must pay more for your ticket in this case. You may also choose the Banker option, with a number or a set of numbers appearing in each line.
Mark Six Snowball draw
Besides, there is a great opportunity to win a larger jackpot when a Snowball draw comes! Snowball draw is a special event that occurs in China on specific holidays, including the Mark Six Anniversary, Chinese New Year, Dragon Boat Festival, Easter, Super Tuesday, Christmas, and some others.
The fund is replenished throughout the year, with 9% of revenue from each draw going to it. Though non-jackpot prizes are not increased, the feature seems rather inspiring!
The Snowball draw ticket sales start a week before the draw. In this case, a specific box appears on the game slips, and the code for the event is printed on each ticket.
Mark Six Drawing Schedule
Mark Six is a three-a-week lottery that occurs on weekdays and weekends. The winners become known in the evening, so you have all the opportunities to manifest winning the lottery or remember the most common winning numbers. Just try and have fun!
|Draw Time||21:30 (Local Time)||21:30 (Local Time)||21:30 (Local Time)|
|Sales Stop||21:15 (Local Time)||21:15 (Local Time)||21:15 (Local Time)|
The Biggest Mark Six Winners and Jackpots
It is very difficult to find any information about the Mark Six winners, as it is usually not revealed. However, we managed to learn some facts! For example, the biggest number of players who shared the jackpot once was seven. Besides, the biggest known jackpot amount ever hit is a bit over HK$92 million (almost $12 million at today’s rate). Unfortunately, the name and story of the winner are unknown. But we know the happy stories of the biggest lottery winners, and you can read about them!
As for the Snowball draws, the greatest one took place in 2008. There, the amount of HK$150,000,000 was drawn, and the 12 winners who shared the top prize took home HK$12,500,000 each.
Mark Six Rules in China
Mark Six is a lottery overseen by the Hong Kong Jockey Club, a lottery provider, a sports betting club, and a horse racing club. The milestones of the game are the following:
- 1975—the first Mark Six iteration, with the 6/14 matrix and the minimum estimated jackpot of HK$120,000, is introduced on September 5.
- 1976—the game takes a 6/36 format.
- 1983—the total amount of numbers is raised to 40, and it keeps increasing in 1987, 1990, and 1996.
- 2002—the current version of Mark Six is established.
The lottery has preserved its unique features for over 20 years:
- You can play the lottery in Hong Kong if you are older than 18.
- You must choose six of the 49 numbers to win this lottery. Besides the primary numbers, the extra ball is drawn within each play. Look at the six luckiest numbers or read about the Pick 6 strategy to increase your chances.
- The Snowball draws may increase your jackpot but not the lower-tier prizes.
- The Multiple and Banker options increase your chances of winning by selecting additional numbers.
- The minimum jackpot is estimated at HK$8 million, but you can hit even more as it is progressive.
- Mark Six is a Chinese-only game, but you can play it online, as well as hundreds of other games, on the best online lottery sites we’ve collected for you!
To enter Mark Six, just do the following:
- Take a game slip from any HKJC branch.
- Choose the type of play. There are separate fields for Multiple, Banker, and Snowball draws, so fill out the chosen one.
- Pick six numbers out of 49. You may turn to Quick Pick, as this strategy is workable sometimes. Also, you can turn to lottery predictions or take advantage of the lottery dream numbers tool.
- Set the number of draws you are going to enter.
- Pay for your ticket and safeguard it carefully.
- Look forward to your great prizes and overwhelming wins!
You can always define the results of the draws you took part in on the HKJC official site. The results page on our site is a great option, too.
China Mark Six Payout and Taxes
Any of the Mark Six prizes can be claimed at any of the 100 betting branches across Hong Kong. However, if you win online, you don’t need to worry, as your winnings will be deposited right into your HKJC account.
Please note that lottery tickets expire, and you have just 60 days to collect your winnings.
As for taxation, you can relax. If you win the lottery, you shouldn’t pay taxes.
Things to Know About Mark Six in China
- A normal Mark Six lottery ticket will cost HK$10. You can also pay HK$5, but your prize will be cut in half in this case. It is called the partial unit investment here.
- The first version of Mark Six implied matching all the numbers in exact order.
- The number of Snowball drawings varies from year to year. The records were set in 2008 and 2011, with twelve and nine draws held accordingly, and since then, only 5-6 have taken place each year.
- If you have an account on HKJC, then you can play Mark Six by telephone!
- Hit the jackpot? You will receive it as a lump sum only, as there are no annuity payments.
- The Hong Kong Jockey Club returns 80% of its revenue to society in the form of charitable donations and government duties.
- Mark Six is one of the most popular lotteries in Hong Kong! According to some surveys, more than 56% of respondents played it at least once.
- You can opt for 10, 15, 20, 25, or 30 consecutive draws when entering Mark Six.
FAQs Mark Six
Tuesday, Thursday, and Sunday are the days when you can put your routine off and enter this wonderful world of gambling.
The most interesting things happen at 09:30 p.m. local time.
We failed to know who hit the biggest Mark Six jackpot of almost HK$100 million. Perhaps you will be luckier when trying to find this information.
Both online entries and entries with physical tickets are available in Hong Kong, so the winners may come from any location.
You can buy them online, play via telephone, or purchase physical tickets at any Hong Kong Jockey Club.
Several channels changed each other as the official Mark Six broadcasters. Today, the live draws are available on TVB J2, which has been shown since 2015.
The sales are usually suspended at 09:15 p.m. local time. The pools reopen right after the draw, so you can purchase tickets for the next draw.
Note: The lottery results on Lottery n’ Go are not official. When playing the lottery, it is always advisable to verify your results with an official lottery agent before taking any further action. This is to ensure that you have correctly interpreted the results and that you are not about to make any rash decisions based on incorrect information.
We’re doing our best to provide updated results every 1h. If you found any mistake, please report here.