Lotto (Belgium) Lottery Results & Winning Numbers
- Latest Lotto Winning Numbers & Jackpots
- Lotto Jackpot Trend
- Lotto Hot & Cold Numbers
- Lotto Quick Pick Numbers
- Lotto Prizes and Odds
- Lotto Multiplier Prizes
- Lotto Drawing Schedule
- The Biggest Lotto Winners and Jackpots
- Lotto Rules in Cyprus
- Cyprus Lotto Payout and Taxes
- Things to Know About Lotto in Cyprus
- FAQs Lotto
Latest Lotto Winning Numbers & Jackpots
|Lotto Draw Date||Winning numbers||Jackpot|
Saturday Sep 30, 2023
EUR 3.5 Million
Wednesday Sep 27, 2023
EUR 3 Million
Saturday Sep 23, 2023
EUR 2.5 Million
Wednesday Sep 20, 2023
EUR 2 Million
Saturday Sep 16, 2023
EUR 1.5 Million
Wednesday Sep 13, 2023
EUR 1 Million
Saturday Sep 09, 2023
EUR 1 Million
Wednesday Sep 06, 2023
EUR 1 Million
Saturday Sep 02, 2023
EUR 2.5 Million
Wednesday Aug 30, 2023
EUR 2 Million
Lotto Jackpot Trend
Lotto Hot & Cold Numbers
Lotto Quick Pick Numbers
Wednesday, Oct 04, 2023
Lotto Prizes and Odds
If you ask if there is Lotto in Belgium, our answer is yes! Belgians like good gambling very much, which is why this traditional lottery is so popular here. The overall odds estimated at 1 in 10.67 may inspire a lot of avid players!
|6||Jackpot (€1 million guaranteed, rolling over with no cap, 17.50% of the prize pool)||1 in 8,415,060 or 0.000012%|
|5 + Bonus Ball||€52,400*(2.95% of the prize pool)||1 in 1,357,510 or 0.000073%|
|5||€700*(2.80% of the prize pool)||1 in 35,724 or 0.0028%|
|4 + Bonus Ball||€214*(1.40% of the prize pool)||1 in 14,290 or 0.069%|
|4||€17*(2.59% of the prize pool)||1 in 772 or 0.13%|
|3 + Bonus Ball||€9.50*(1.38% of the prize pool)||1 in 579 or 0.17%|
|3||€6.25||1 in 48|
|2 + Bonus Ball||€3.75||1 in 64|
|1+ Bonus Ball||€1.25||1 in 18|
* Approximate amounts are based on the average distribution within a few recent games.
Lotto Multiplier Prizes
We can’t say there are a lot of multipliers for the Lotto in Belgium, but there is a nice feature called Lucky Lotto. When you pay for your ticket, you receive a Lucky Lotto Code generated for you automatically. With this code, you can win a fixed prize of €500, which is a good gain. Read how to manifest winning the lottery and rely on your luck!
Besides, there is a Joker play that offers considerable prizes up to €1 million. Just pay a bit more for your wager, and you will be given a six-digit number generated automatically for you. If you match even a few digits, you win!
Lotto Drawing Schedule
The Belgian Lotto awaits players on Wednesday and Saturday. The draws take place early in the evening. Lotto is suited to both night and morning people. So, all you need now is to think over your lottery strategy, choose the day, and act!
|Draw Time||07:00 p.m. (Central European Time)||07:00 p.m. (Central European Time)|
|Sales Stop||07:00 p.m. (Central European Time)||07:00 p.m. (Central European Time)|
The Biggest Lotto Winners and Jackpots
The minimum guaranteed Lotto jackpot in Belgium starts at €1 million. If no one hits it, it may keep rolling until it’s hit. And it happens rather often, we should say! In the table below, you can see the latest Lotto jackpot winners that took their prizes this year, so see and get inspired!
Moreover, La Loterie Nationale usually reveals some facts about the top prize winners, though their names are never disclosed after a lotto win. However, these stories and facts about lottery winners still give you more energy for your new gains!
|Unknown||Hainaut||€1.5 million||June 28, 2023|
|Unknown||Limburg||€1.5 million||June 3, 2023|
|Unknown||Antwerp||€1.005 million||May 27, 2023|
|Unknown||West-Flanders||€3.5 million||April 22, 2023|
|Unknown||Liège||€2 million each||April 1, 2023|
Lotto Rules in Cyprus
The Belgium Lotto, an offspring of La Loterie Nationale, celebrates its 45th anniversary this year! That is why we think it would be interesting for you to learn more about some of its milestones:
- 1978 – Lotto, a game of chance with a 1/42 matrix and Saturday draws only, is introduced.
- 1997 – Wednesday drawings are added.
- 2011 – The minimum guaranteed top prize is set at €1 million.
- 2018 – Lucky Lotto is established.
Besides, there are the following features and principles of the game:
- You can play Lotto when you are at least 18.
- The 6/45 matrix is set for Lotto in Belgium, just like in many other European countries.
- There are three types of payslips for the Belgian Lotto. The first one, red, is a classic slip that implies the choice of six numbers out of 45. The blue game slip Multi offers System entries with 7, 8, or 9 numbers. At last, if you choose a green Multi+7 or Multi+8 game slip, you choose a corresponding number of balls for a certain number of grids.
- The jackpot is pari-mutuel here, so it is shared equally among all the lucky winners.
- Lotto prizes are available in 10 tiers thanks to the Bonus Ball.
- You can add the Joker and win a good amount if you are lucky enough.
- Both in-store and online entries are available when you play Lotto in Belgium!
To play an in-store Lotto game, just follow our guide:
- Visit any La Loterie Nationale retailer and ask for a red, blue, or green game slip, depending on the type of play you choose.
- Select six numbers out of 45. The six luckiest lottery numbers and the Pick 6 strategy will come in handy.
- There are 14 panels in your game slip, and you can complete all of them if you like.
- Mark your choice on your Multi slip if you play this way.
- Opt for a Joker if you like.
- Set the number of consecutive draws.
- Agree to play Lucky Lotto if necessary.
- Pay for your ticket, get your printed bearer instrument, and hope for your big win!
For playing the lottery online, open your account on the La Loterie Nationale website, skip to the appropriate page, and place your bet.
There are a lot of options to see if you are a winner:
- use the WinChecker on the Loterie Nationale website;
- subscribe to the notification emails in your Loterie Nationale account;
- follow the results of your Lotto in the mobile app.
Besides, we are always glad to see you on our site, where you can see the reliable current results of the Belgian Lotto!
Cyprus Lotto Payout and Taxes
La Loterie Nationale insists on collecting all the prizes within 20 weeks or five months. As the claiming period is uneven, we recommend you stand with both feet on the ground even if you hit a considerable amount and get it as soon as possible. The claim instructions below are for you if you win the lottery!
|Amount||How to Claim My Lotto Prize in Belgium|
|up to €2,000|
You are lucky here, as you can claim these prizes at any La Loterie Nationale point of sale! If your winnings don’t exceed €250, they will be paid out in cash, but if the amounts are higher, you can choose between cash and a bank transfer.
Please make sure you have your ID card and the account number with you.
Bigger prizes can also be collected at the LN retail locations upon presenting your winning ticket, the account number, and a valid Photo ID.
|€100,000.01 and over|
These impressive amounts are redeemed only at the Lottery Headquarters in Brussels.
In this case, you must call the phone numbers mentioned above for a better arrangement.
|Online Winnings||The amounts up to €250 are transferred into the players’ accounts. The winnings between €500 and €25,000 are deposited automatically into the winner’s bank account. All the bigger wins must be claimed in person at the Lottery Headquarters in Brussels.|
When it comes to taxation, the Lotto winners in Belgium may relax! The thing is that the prizes got at the state games of chance are not regarded as income and can’t be taxed.
Things to Know About Lotto in Cyprus
- The basic wager for your Belgian Lotto play is €1.25. Multi Plays will cost you more as you get more possible winning combinations through them.
- If no one hits six numbers and €1 million, the jackpot of €500,000 is drawn in the next play.
- The Lotto draws are held at the Place de Brouckére, 1000, Brussels, and everybody can watch them.
- All the Lotto prizes are paid out as a lump sum only.
- You don’t need to pay for the Lucky Lotto entry, as it is added automatically.
- There are 24 consecutive Lotto draws available to the players. Just imagine three months of playing the lottery with no breaks!
You have two chances a week to win Lotto, as it is held on Wednesdays and on Saturdays.
Be ready for your greatest Lotto win at 07:00 p.m. CET.
The recent winner who hit the jackpot of €1.5 million on June 28, 2023, is an old gentleman. Though we don’t know his name, we know how he will spend his money. As the lucky winner says, he is going to share the money with his kids and grandchildren and enjoy a comfortable and reckless life.
The winner is from Hainaut, the most western province of Belgium bordering France.
Hey, you are lucky when you play Lotto in Belgium! Here, you may prefer a traditional paper ticket or add the game to your list of thrills from trusted online lottery sites!
Perhaps the Lotto live draws are broadcasted on local TV, but we don’t know for sure.
There are no draw breaks for Lotto in Belgium, so you can feel free to buy tickets up to the beginning of the play.
Note: The lottery results on Lottery n’ Go are not official. When playing the lottery, it is always advisable to verify your results with an official lottery agent before taking any further action. This is to ensure that you have correctly interpreted the results and that you are not about to make any rash decisions based on incorrect information.
We’re doing our best to provide updated results every 1h. If you found any mistake, please report here.