Lotto (Austria) Lottery Results & Winning Numbers
- Latest Lotto Winning Numbers & Jackpots
- Lotto Jackpot Trend
- Lotto Hot & Cold Numbers
- Lotto Quick Pick Numbers
- Lotto Prizes and Odds
- Lotto Plus Multiplier Prizes
- Lotto Drawing Schedule
- The Biggest Lotto Winners and Jackpots
- Lotto Rules in Austria
- Austria Lotto Payout and Taxes
- Things to Know About Lotto in Austria
- FAQs Lotto
Latest Lotto Winning Numbers & Jackpots
|Lotto Draw Date||Winning numbers||Jackpot|
Wednesday Sep 20, 2023
EUR 1 Million
Sunday Sep 17, 2023
EUR 1 Million
Wednesday Sep 13, 2023
EUR 1.2 Million
Sunday Sep 10, 2023
EUR 1 Million
Wednesday Sep 06, 2023
EUR 1.5 Million
Sunday Sep 03, 2023
EUR 1 Million
Wednesday Aug 30, 2023
EUR 1.4 Million
Sunday Aug 27, 2023
EUR 1 Million
Wednesday Aug 23, 2023
EUR 5.5 Million
Sunday Aug 20, 2023
EUR 4 Million
Lotto Jackpot Trend
Lotto Hot & Cold Numbers
Lotto Quick Pick Numbers
Sunday, Sep 24, 2023
Lotto Prizes and Odds
Classic lotto is an all-time game. This entertainment is on the list of many, many European state lotteries, and Austria is not an exception. The local version of Lotto keeps to the traditions and combines them with its own unique features, so nobody will feel bored! Besides, the prizes may be rather inspiring, and the overall winning chances estimated at 1 in 12 seem rather cheering as well!
|6||Jackpot (€1 million guaranteed, progressive, 40% of the prize pool)||1 in 8,415,060 or 0.000012%|
|5 + Bonus Ball||€50,000*(5.4% of the prize pool)||1 in 1,357,510 or 0.000073%|
|5||€1,100*(5.6% of the prize pool)||1 in 34,808 or 0.0029%|
|4 + Bonus Ball||€140*(1.8% of the prize pool)||1 in 14,290 or 0.069%|
|4||€45*(10.5% of the prize pool)||1 in 733 or 0.14%|
|3 + Bonus Ball||€15*(4.5% of the prize pool)||1 in 579 or 0.17%|
|3||€5*(18.1% of the prize pool)||1 in 45|
|Bonus Number only||€1.30||1 in 16|
* Approximate prizes are based on the average distribution of the prize fund.
The first prize of €1 million inspires Austrian players to join the lottery and strive for big wins. You have all the chances, too. To gain an advantage over other participants, consider the chances of winning, analyze lottery combinations, and decide how many tickets to purchase.
Lotto Plus Multiplier Prizes
Multipliers can bring more fun and profit to any lottery, and the Austrian Lotto offers an add-on called Lotto Plus for this. You can opt for it for an extra €0.5 and enjoy the second play that takes place after each main draw.
When entering Lotto Plus, you may note that there is no bonus number, so only four prize tiers are available here. However, if nobody hits the top set of six numbers, the jackpot steps down to be distributed among the winners in the other categories, so you can win a lot here! Try your luck with the six luckiest lottery numbers or use the most common winning combinations.
|6||55% of the prize pool|
|5||13% of the prize pool|
|4||11.6% of the prize pool|
Lotto Drawing Schedule
Lotto keeps to its classical structure and traditional schedule, so a weekday and a day off are devoted to its draws. You may feel free to join both of them, but please note that the start times on Wednesday and Sunday are different.
|Draw Time||06:47 p.m. (Central European Time)||07:17 p.m. (Central European Time)|
|Sales Stop||06:30 p.m. (Central European Time)||07:00 p.m. (Central European Time)|
The Biggest Lotto Winners and Jackpots
Just like any other lottery of the kind, Lotto gives a chance to win overwhelming jackpots of 6 or 5 numbers. Still, the record hit ever to occur in Austria equals €14,926,157.30, and it happened not so long ago, in the late autumn of 2018. This jackpot hasn’t been beaten yet, so you’ve got all the chances.
|Unknown||Lower Austria||€14.9 million||November 21, 2018|
|Unknown||Upper Austria||€9.8 million||April 27, 2022|
|Unknown||Styria||€7.3 million||June 7, 2023|
|Unknown||Lower Austria/Styria (two winners)||€6.1 million each||December 24, 2017|
|Unknown||Vienna (two winners)||€5.1 million each||September 12, 2018a|
Lotto Rules in Austria
Lotto is a favorite game of chance for Austrian gamblers. Ӧsterreichische Lotterien (Austrian Lotteries), the largest state lottery provider, introduced it on September 7, 1986. Almost 30 years later, in 2017, Lotto Plus was added, and the game obtained its present rules and structure:
- The Lotto can be played by participants 18 or older.
- The 6/45 matrix is offered for the Austrian version of this wonderful game. Choose the digits for the playslip on your own or rely on Quick Pick. Only you can decide how to pick lottery numbers. Experiment with the Pick 6 strategy, the Quick Pick method, or other lotto strategies.
- There are a lot of add-ons, including Systems, Joker, and Lotto Plus.
- A bonus Number is also drawn in this game to provide more prize levels, but the players don’t need to pick it on their own; the computer does it automatically.
- The minimum jackpot you can win here is €1 million.
- If you guess the Bonus Number only, you will receive your wager back.
- Lotto is a game that can be played twice a week.
- You can enter it with physical tickets when you are in Austria, or play the lottery online wherever you are!
To play a traditional Lotto game, just visit any authorized Austrian Lottery point of sale, ask for a game slip, and complete it following these steps:
- Pick six numbers out of the set of 45. Let the Quicktipp do it for you if necessary.
- Add Lotto Plus for more winnings.
- Opt for a Joker if you like.
- If you want to play Systems, mark the appropriate boxes.
- Define the number of consecutive plays.
- Now, you are in the game!
Online players usually join the game on the Win2Day website or trusted lottery sites. Just create an account, sign in, and follow the simple instructions.
If you are a devoted gambler, you always wait for the happy day when you win the lottery. To never miss results, use these methods:
- see the winning combinations on the Ӧsterreichische Lotterien website;
- stay informed via the Win2Day gambling source where the games are entered;
- read the local newspapers, as the news about big wins is usually published there;
- drop in at any AL point of sale and see the results.
You can also bookmark the Lotto results page on our site to get the latest news.
Austria Lotto Payout and Taxes
Ӧsterreichische Lotterien is very loyal to its players, which is why the claiming period is so long in Austria! You have 36 months or 3 years to collect your amounts, but if you don’t want to put it off till tomorrow, our lottery claim guide is for you.
|Amount||How to Claim My Lotto Prize in Austria|
|up to €1,000||The cashiers at any Lottery retail locations will be happy to redeem these amounts.|
You can claim these amounts at any Austrian Lottery Award Office or visit the AL Headquarters at
1038 Vienna, Austria
To claim your winnings, please prepare the following documents:
|€80,000.01 and over||The luckiest winners will be informed personally and invited to the Austrian Lotteries Headquarters to receive their big money.|
|Online Winnings||The amounts that don’t exceed €100 will be deposited right into your AL account on the website. If you were lucky this time and hit even more, just follow the steps described for the prizes won on paper tickets.|
You don’t need to pay taxes in Austria because lottery prizes are not considered income. So, enjoy the whole amount and spend it as you like!
Things to Know About Lotto in Austria
- The minimum bet will cost you €1.30, and you pay €0.5 more to add Lotto Plus. Besides, System plays are more expensive, and the prizes depend on the set of numbers you choose.
- A very popular lottery option called Systems is also available to the players of the Austrian Lotto. There are two types of Systems here, including bank and elective numbers play. You can learn more about them here and make up your mind about your choice of System.
- Earlier, the minimum legal gambling age in Austria was 16 years old. However, since July 10, 2023, only players 18 and older can play number games here.
- You can play Lotto without Lotto Plus, but you can’t play Lotto Plus without Lotto. It is an add-on feature, not an independent game.
- The Austrian Lotto can be played within 20 consecutive plays. That means that 10 weeks of gambling are waiting for you.
Lotto is held twice a week, on Wednesday and Sunday.
You can have a good play at 06:47 p.m. CET on Wednesday or at 07:17 p.m. CET on Sunday.
The latest winner is a small business owner. His entry on June 6, 2023, brought him a king’s ransom of €7.3 million. However, he and his family don’t go crazy, as they have no money problems. That is why they are going to spend the winnings on their needs and invest something in their family business.
The winner’s place of residence is Styria, a province in the southeastern part of Austria.
If you feel like playing Lotto in Austria, visit any Ӧsterreichische Lotterien point of sale or enter the game online.
ORF2, the state TV channel of Austria, is authorized to air the Lotto draws across the country.
Make sure you were in time to purchase your ticket before 06:30 p.m. CET on Wednesday or before 07:00 p.m. on Sunday.
Note: The lottery results on Lottery n’ Go are not official. When playing the lottery, it is always advisable to verify your results with an official lottery agent before taking any further action. This is to ensure that you have correctly interpreted the results and that you are not about to make any rash decisions based on incorrect information.
We’re doing our best to provide updated results every 1h. If you found any mistake, please report here.