William Hill Lottery Review 2022
William Hill is a bookmaker whose history goes back to 1934. Although it switched ownership multiple times, it’s always been focused on the premium betting experience for its users. They added lottery wagering recently, and the selection includes a variety of games, with most of them being from Europe. Check out our detailed William Hill Lotto review to learn more details about this platform!
English, German, Japanese, Greek, Russian, Canadian, Polish, Chinese, Spanish
- What Online Lotteries Are Available at William Hill Lotto?
- How to Use William Hill Lotto
- How to Register to William Hill Lotto
- Other Games You Can Play at William Hill Lotto
- Is William Hill Lotto Mobile-Friendly?
- Are There Bonuses and Promotions at the William Hill Lotto?
- Payment Methods at William Hill Lotto
- William Hill Lotto Terms and Conditions
- William Hill Lotto Customer Service
- Is William Hill Lotto Legit or Scam?
- William Hill Lotto Verified Winners
- If I Win at William Hill Lotto, Where Does the Prize Money Come From?
- William Hill Lotto FAQ
- William Hill Lotto – Is It a Recommended Site?
- William Hill Lotto Alternatives
- User Reviews
What Online Lotteries Are Available at William Hill Lotto?
At this moment, you can play nine games at William Hill Lotto. The platform might add other lotteries in the future. You’ll find the selection optimal, although it mostly includes European lotteries. Apart from 49’s Lotto and two games from the Republic of Ireland, you can play national European lotto games, but also lotteries from New York and Australia.
You can find the complete selection in the table below.
How to Use William Hill Lotto
William Hill Lotto isn’t your ordinary online lottery seller. Instead, it offers lotto betting by the method of guessing the right numbers. Check out the step-by-step explanation below.
- You start by finding the game you want to play on the WH website.
- After loading the game’s screen, you can choose how many numbers to play. It’s possible to play one to five numbers, but you need to guess them all to win. The higher the number selection, the bigger the potential prize.
- Players can also pick the desired draw and stake. Finally, complete the transaction to process the wager.
How to Register to William Hill Lotto
- You’ll find a “Join” button at the top of the homepage. If you click on it, you’ll see the following form:
- It’s the first step of the registration process for all new users. Apart from the name, date of birth, and e-mail, you should also enter your mobile phone number and physical address. The system is fantastic, and it will recognize your address in all eligible countries.
- Once you click next, you’ll proceed to the second signing-up segment.
- You can pick account preferences here. Make sure to protect your profile with a security question and a strong password, especially if you plan on investing huge sums of money. Users can also pick a deposit limit and add a promo code.
Other Games You Can Play at William Hill Lotto
It would take less time to mention what you can’t play at William Hill. WH is among the most famous bookmakers in the world. They offer a huge variety of sports markets, ranging from football and basketball to golf and cricket. You can wager on horse racing, but also e-sports, politics, and TV specials.
Apart from sports, William Hill allows players to enjoy bingo, poker, and other casino games. You literally have thousands of options available, which indicates the fun never stops on this site.
Is William Hill Lotto Mobile-Friendly?
As a reputable bookmaker, we expected nothing less than dedicated mobile apps from William Hill. You can enjoy betting on your favorite games on Android and iOS devices by downloading a light tool from the app store. The software is free, and you also have the alternative of actually visiting the website. WH features a responsive design and performs well on all portable devices.
Are There Bonuses and Promotions at the William Hill Lotto?
Most bonuses and promotions and William Hill can be used for sports betting. However, there are some promo deals that can secure bonus sums. For example, Scratch of the Day and the Bonus Drop can add small boosts to your account, and you can use them to play lotto games. As for other markets, you can expect odd boosts, cashback, and other promotions.
Payment Methods at William Hill Lotto
A huge selection of payment methods ensures you’ll easily find an option that suits your preference. The minimum deposit and withdrawal sums vary. For example, you can add as little as £5 to your account, but only if you use credit and debit cards. The sum increases to £10 for e-wallets, vouchers, and other payment methods.
As for withdrawals, you can withdraw £5 by using Visa, MasterCard, Neteller, and some other e-wallets. Bank transfers, however, require submitting a cash-out request for at least £25.
|Paysafecard||William Hill CashDirect||Neosurf|
|Todito Cash||Bank Cheque||Bank Transfer|
William Hill Lotto Terms and Conditions
It’s mandatory to comply with all local laws when it comes to legal age and other requirements. Apart from that, registering at William Hill means you agree to their terms and conditions.
- You can’t open more than a single account per person.
- All withdrawals above EUR2,000 might need to pass additional identity checks.
- You have six months for any potential complaints about using the platform’s services.
William Hill Lotto Customer Service
If you have a dilemma regarding how the website works, you’ll find the FAQ section useful. It answers the most common questions often asked by players. Those who still need to contact customer service can use live chat. The agents are responsive and polite, and they have extensive knowledge about the site.
Is William Hill Lotto Legit or Scam?
The fact you probably heard about this brand speaks about its popularity. Its reputation precedes it, and you can rest assured William Hill is legit. In Great Britain, it obtained a license from the United Kingdom Gambling Commission. It also has the Malta Gaming Authority and the license of the Government of Gibraltar. That should be proof enough that William Hill Lotto is perfectly legal.
William Hill Lotto Verified Winners
The operator has paid billions of pounds to its players over the course of its existence. It doesn’t publicly reveal winners to honor their privacy. However, you can find many reports regarding players who won huge money sums. The record for a single payout in 2016 was £2.5 million, and the winner played a progressive slot.
If I Win at William Hill Lotto, Where Does the Prize Money Come From?
William Hill will pay all the winnings on your lotto bets. That means they won’t contact the lottery to claim your prize funds because you technically won’t be buying tickets. Instead, you are wagering on the outcome, and the provider secures funds for the wager. WH has sufficient reputability to guarantee all payments, so rest assured you’ll receive all prizes.
The only thing to consider is that the maximum payment at Irish Lotto and 49’s Lottery is £1 million, while the maximum prize at all other games is £250K.
William Hill Lotto FAQ
Is William Hill Lotto Legal?
Yes, William Hill is a completely legal platform for lottery and sports betting, as well as gambling. The operator has multiple gaming licenses to confirm its legitimacy.
Does William Hill Lotto Support Syndicates and Bundles?
No, you cannot play these versions of lottery games at William Hill. You are welcome to check the best lottery syndicates to find a suitable platform.
What Currencies You Can Use at William Hill Lotto?
You can pick between ten currencies, including USD, GBP, EUR, CAD, SGD, DKK, JPY, AUD, HKD, and CHF.
William Hill Lotto – Is It a Recommended Site?
Do you like the idea of lottery betting? If that concept seems interesting, you can’t go wrong with William Hill Lotto. It offers nine games with a good chance of the selection growing soon. The operator supports cross-platform play and offers native mobile apps. Apart from the lotto, you can enjoy wagering on many sports and playing casino games. It’s an all-around package that both beginners and experienced players shouldn’t miss!
William Hill Lotto Alternatives
Do you prefer buying classic lottery tickets? If you appreciate the idea of lotto betting that also offers slots and casino games, Jackpot.com allows exploring a variety of games. You have a decent selection of lotteries. Additionally, you’ll find tempting rewards that ensure exciting options to play the lottery every day.
LottoGo carefully selects the available lotto games. This online lottery ticket provider offers all popular games, including US Powerball and Eurojackpot. It features a premium website design and an intuitive interface that guarantees there’s no learning curve, and you can start playing quickly.